India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Its time for-Own Maaneet baby-good moments on way

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
How you guys feel today after watching episode. Today we get all emotion in one episode - happy, loving, caring, naughty, sadness etc-------- today's episode was like evergreen songs made it evergreen episode too.

And main things I like it NO AANS. Smile

Today I love all Maaneet scenes. Our MSK he is great. He remember everything about her Geet and Baby he brought everything at KM what Geet wish. Oh my god all roadside type cart seller setup he made in KM. Clap I don't have word to express my own feelings means I don't know how write all about this. GC and DD when they act on writers scene they made those scene golden by their acting. Means I don't so you understand what I am saying-------

Now after MC We see more excellent scenes our Maaneet in office at home. You get another song like "tere mere milan ki yeah raina naya koi gul --- ---" SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we get our own Maaneet baby.

Now MC happen so sad
CryCryCry Now Maan will try to keep get back from his shock  means best heart touching moments coming soon. Now Maan will not keep Geet alone single moment. He will take Geet with him to office. So more office scene with Adi, Pinky Romeo, Manisha Pandeji and etc----. So get ready!!!!!!!!!

Look Maan says that "mere hote huey Geet udas nahi ho sakati" It means Maaneet SR ----- ----- on the way. Maan also remember Geet words "Maan mera baby vapas lo do"

Maan & Geet will go somewhere else long from this atmosphere so Geet will be not remember about this incident every time OR doctor will be suggest this to Maan. And after that everyone do balle balle
DancingDancing

Edited by mrko - 14 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn-eiya-

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Todays' episode was relieving since there was no AAN. It was romantic to see some close-to-hubby-wifey gestures in their bedroom. It was refreshing to see Maan's expression of love in response to geet's preggy cravings. Finally it was so heart wrenching to see Geet in this condition when Maan is not around and Geet's immense love for Maan that she was crying his name even on the verge of passing out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top