India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

A LETTER TO DILL MILL GAYYE.....

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
dear dill mill gayye.....u hav gone away....but not fade away....i still love u.....i still miss u.... i still want to back....Cry
u were not a show but a dream land of love,friendship n fun for all ur lovers.....
u gave me armaan....the complete man....the angel of love....the king of my heart....who actually became the reason for me to love KSG.... to love SA,SUKU,JJ as riddhima....who made me fall in love with his love....who was so sweet, cute nd pure in his love that..i worship him today.....Heart
i still remember....
atul,who was innocent n caring....Big smileanjali,who was gorgeous n intelligent..Smile
rahul,who was hot n loving....Tonguemuskaan,who was pretty nd witty..Wink
abhi,who was handsome n responsible....Approvenikki,who was cute n sweet friend....Hug
shubhankar,who was the senior doc n difficult to understand....LOLkirti,who was strict nd beautiful.. Smileshashank,whom i used to hate bcz of his anti armaan nature..Thumbs Downpadma,who was an ideal wife nd mother..Thumbs Up
sid,who actually came b/w armaan riddhima but proved himself as a true friend,nice human being nd made the way for two true lovers to meet again....Clap
sapna,who made her place in my heart in a short time....Smile
sister lovely..who used to made me laugh with her lovely lovely love for atul n rahul..LOLWink
nana,who alwayz helped his apple to find his way to bulbul....Cool
mini,who became apple's first love..nd was wise enough to see his love for basket.. Hug

i know that i m leaving many others characters whom we loved bcz of being ur part..but above r those who actually made u a beautiful creation......Clap

in the end..i again want to say....i love u.i miss u....plz come back with ur same charming love land..give us back our ar,aa,rm,an,sk.........Cry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTsweetdikshamoenammybulbularkajenksgNikhi.mini_ksg_ARksgforever10ARCaskettFannitzy_21LOVE_DMGSia89KaranShilpa:)frndshp_luv_dmgrk_ms-Euphoria-ArushiBSsweetdesire

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
awesum post yaa
yeah it has ended.....but we will never ever 4rget it
armaan is some1 i can never 4rget.......the intensity with which he luved riddhima....never seen it before
n atul was the most funny n cute n anji was annoying sumtime....but still liked herLOL
muskaan was the chatter box like meLOL
n rahul was coolCool LOL
nana was just so funny....he always made me laugh out loud
n yeah i really respect sid's character.....he really understood AR n their relationshipEmbarrassed....he was not like other possesive blind people.....
miss dmg......want it backCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21angel_KSG

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I WANT D M G!!!!!!!!!
 by the way nice letter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

awesum post yaa
yeah it has ended.....but we will never ever 4rget it
armaan is some1 i can never 4rget.......the intensity with which he luved riddhima....never seen it before
n atul was the most funny n cute n anji was annoying sumtime....but still liked herLOL
muskaan was the chatter box like meLOL
n rahul was coolCool LOL
nana was just so funny....he always made me laugh out loud
n yeah i really respect sid's character.....he really understood AR n their relationshipEmbarrassed....he was not like other possesive blind people.....
miss dmg......want it backCry

dmg is like a sweet dream..which we never want to see broken or ended....

arkajenksg-Euphoria-

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
My eyes got a litl watery reading dis sweet letter.......silly me......Dmg has been d only shw which been d closest to my heart......it  was so beautiful......u kno 4m 2007 to 2009 hv been the best yrs f my lyf till......n nt bcz i used to top in my xms or ne other reason bt bcz DMG was dere in my lyf which made it so much fun n xciting n mazedaar.......n all credit goes to the characters lyk Armaan, Atul, nana , shubhankar, muskaan, sister lovely n d list goes on.......for me DMG was n will always b d SHOLAY OF INDIAN TV.....I kno dats a big tag bt accord to me it deserves it........................Miss u dmg...plzzz cm back into our lives wid AR N MY OLD GANG.........N YEA THNX @ANGEL_KSG4EVER  dis litl emotional bt cute post

Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 11 March 2011 at 11:35pm

LOVE_DMGangel_KSG

arkajenksg Senior Member
arkajenksg
arkajenksg

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
yeahhh..want dem all bak wnt dng bak missing it a lot plzzz cum bak AR plzz cum bak kajen plzz cum bak DMG

angel_KSG

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
wonderfull post

angel_KSG

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-