India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are you checking me out? (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Exactly. That scene was the highlight of the epi. Beside the fang digging scene. Like it too despite it being disgusting. Anyways coming to the topic, like you I too love SidChi! and today's scene did justice to them. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The chemistry, Sid's wittiness, Paanchi's expressions..everything was Right!
Hope we get more such scenes! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well the whole lot SidChi scenes was awesome....panchi was in blushes seeing her charming vampire sweetheart in black night gown.......
 wow Mages! u summed it up perfectly!! 
and i just love the way sid calls panchi "Hello Love"....its so charming....it steals her heart as well as ours too
 just LOOVVEEE the 'hello love' he always says!!it totally melts my heart too yaar!
panchi was all so blushing when sid was complimenting hers....

and i think sid watches alot of movies

AB movie-Shehshah
Wanted
now Saat Khoon MaafROFL
 haha!! so true!! he really does have a movie fetish doesnt he!! although i found that saat khoon maaf dialogue a bit cheeky, coming from sid, it still made me blush and swoon!!
i don't really know what he feels for panchi....is he using her?...or does he actually have feelings for her?

what is his feelings actually for panchi

piya is for revenge
T is for time pass....dinner and lunch
what is panchi for him

now don't say irritating and all that sort because sid does know that panchi loves him.......irritating her is no more in his dictionary
 i know its mind boggling what he feels for panchhi!! but im not sure whether he knows if she is in love with him...i'l go as far as saying that he knows he affects her, dazzles her, and possibly enjoys getting that reaction out of her...but i still dont think he knows that she is in love with him...
he doesn't treat panchi like his other GF
being with panchi he did one good deed of saving her from danish
he does listens to her at times....
he is being warm with her...
he compliments her...praises her work....
and panchi is the first one being invited into his home infact he gave direct entry into his shower to sign work

every good thing he have done with panchi.....but what is she for him....i really can't understand SidChi relationship...all i know is panchi has completely fallen in love with sid
 true! his mind and feelings are sooo intruiging!! im dying to know how and what he feels for her!! i just hope her heart isnt broken again, and this time by sid!!

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Exactly. That scene was the highlight of the epi. Beside the fang digging scene. Like it too despite it being disgusting. Anyways coming to the topic, like you I too love SidChi! and today's scene did justice to them. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The chemistry, Sid's wittiness, Paanchi's expressions..everything was Right!
Hope we get more such scenes! ;)
absolutely!!
sidchi light up the show yaar!! sid's witty comments are soooo adorable! i had been waiting for a long time for a sidChi scene and finally got a brilliant one today!!Smile

Ameres

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I love the way the CT's make Sid handle every situation perfectly. I absolutely loved the dialogues of Sid.  I wish that do the same with Abhay also.

sonu.p

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I love the way the CT's make Sid handle every situation perfectly. I absolutely loved the dialogues of Sid.  I wish that do the same with Abhay also.

ur absolutely right about the dialogues! sids dialogues are well thought out and well written...abhays dialogues end up being the same ghisa-pita crap...really wish the creative team would concentrate more on his dialogues as well...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index