Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are you checking me out?

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOLLOL!!! that really cracked me up!! LOL

hey guys!!Smile
ok so todays sidchi scene was hilarious!! i mean i just loved it!! it almost made me forget that not a minute ago sid had been digging his fangs into a poor girl!!

when panchhi turned around and saw sid in a nightgown, her expression was priceless!! and sid's witty comments about her purpously coming to his house to see him like that were awesome!! Big smile

i know i am a huge sid-panchhi shipper so saying that their scene was awesome would probably not sound that impressive coming from me, but u guys have to admit, the way sid kept complementing panchhi and the way she was sharmaoing was sooooooo ADORABLE!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just loved their scene today!! and did u notice the way sid said 'night to panchhi in the end?! it was sooo dreamy!!!Embarrassed
just LOVE SID-PANCHHI!!Clap

what did u guys think about the sidchi scene today??!! please do comment!!Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaAngel_voiceAnuN--AROMAL--AnamikaSJain--sumana13--Ritzie--sunshine--AmeresBazingaa

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
So true just loved them today...Panchi was blushing away like a schoolgirl and Sid is a charmer. He just knows how to play around with Panchi. They rock no doubtBig smile.
Sid looked fabulous in that black silk gown. But just before that the blood on his lips was a creepy sight.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p--sumana13--

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

So true just loved them today...Panchi was blushing away like a schoolgirl and Sid is a charmer. He just knows how to play around with Panchi. They rock no doubtBig smile.
Sid looked fabulous in that black silk gown. But just before that the blood on his lips was a creepy sight.Ouch

Ya ur right Sid is a total charmer....but he's like a total mystery to me!! i just keep wondering all along if their really is anything for panchhi from his side or is he just dazzling her as he does every other girl, just that he doesnt take his chance on her cos she is not his type, hence the polite distance he maintains with her. i just dont understand what he feels, or if he feels anything for her at all??!! 
OH...u r soooo right he did look awesome in that black nightgown!!...and ya that blood on his lips and teeth really freaked me out!! somehow sid looks more convincing as a vampire to me than abhay does...but then again its probably cos i still havent seen abhay with blood on his face yet!! but siddhanth karnick is an amazing actor!! he plays his role so bloody well (ha! pun intended!) !!
just love him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaAngel_voice

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

Ya ur right Sid is a total charmer....but he's like a total mystery to me!! i just keep wondering all along if their really is anything for panchhi from his side or is he just dazzling her as he does every other girl, just that he doesnt take his chance on her cos she is not his type, hence the polite distance he maintains with her. i just dont understand what he feels, or if he feels anything for her at all??!! 
Sid's evil for a reason and as far as i understand he knows that Panchi has fallen for him. His true intentions are difficult to tell but one thing is clear that Panchi can be the person who can deal with his anger and revengeful attitude towards his brother. Sha can change him to a kinder gentler Vampir given a chance...lets see what happens.
OH...u r soooo right he did look awesome in that black nightgown!!...and ya that blood on his lips and teeth really freaked me out!! somehow sid looks more convincing as a vampire to me than abhay does...but then again its probably cos i still havent seen abhay with blood on his face yet!! but siddhanth karnick is an amazing actor!! he plays his role so bloody well (ha! pun intended!) !!
just love him!!

Sid is a suberb actor no doubt.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonu.p

Sid's evil for a reason and as far as i understand he knows that Panchi has fallen for him. His true intentions are difficult to tell but one thing is clear that Panchi can be the person who can deal with his anger and revengeful attitude towards his brother. Sha can change him to a kinder gentler Vampir given a chance...lets see what happens.
just love him!!

Sid is a suberb actor no doubt.Smile

i really do hope ur right about panchhi helping him out of his darkness and changing him for the better...really hope that it happens that way!!
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
ya xactly rest of d show was thanda today sidchi were show stopper of d show

they did dere job perfectly

and today panchi was blushing like anything

sonu.p

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
well the whole lot SidChi scenes was awesome....panchi was in blushes seeing her charming vampire sweetheart in black night gown.......

and i just love the way sid calls panchi "Hello Love"....its so charming....it steals her heart as well as ours too

panchi was all so blushing when sid was complimenting hers....

and i think sid watches alot of movies

AB movie-Shehshah
Wanted
now Saat Khoon MaafROFL

i don't really know what he feels for panchi....is he using her?...or does he actually have feelings for her?

what is his feelings actually for panchi

piya is for revenge
T is for time pass....dinner and lunch
what is panchi for him

now don't say irritating and all that sort because sid does know that panchi loves him.......irritating her is no more in his dictionary

he doesn't treat panchi like his other GF
being with panchi he did one good deed of saving her from danish
he does listens to her at times....
he is being warm with her...
he compliments her...praises her work....
and panchi is the first one being invited into his home infact he gave direct entry into his shower to sign work

every good thing he have done with panchi.....but what is she for him....i really can't understand SidChi relationship...all i know is panchi has completely fallen in love with sid

sonu.p

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ya xactly rest of d show was thanda today sidchi were show stopper of d show

they did dere job perfectly

and today panchi was blushing like anything

sanjna u found the perfect word! they truly were, and for me will always be, the SHOWSTOPPERS!
one thing nobody can disagree with is that vahbiz and sidhhant are BRILLIANT actors...especially sid....
loved their chemistry today...they just light up the whole show!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index