Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 99)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I read itt!!!! AWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AWESUMMMMMMM!!!! yeayyyy!!! this confession beats minee!!! It's so adorableeeeeeee!!! SHOOOOOO SHWEEETT!!!! I love it when she says "there can't be an us.." "I can't love you.." And Armaan just HAS to get it out of her completley doesn't he??!! AND I KNEEEEEWWWW he can't do anything with Andrea!!!! he's just awesumm!!!!!! I think i really have fallen in love with armaan all over again!!! Day DreamingHug
Annnnnddd...I can't wait for the next part..so PLEAASSEEE ud karna..jaldi!!!! =D =D
Love,
Sanaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

Absolutely loved the part! In fact I'm going to do one better and say that its probably the best you've writtenin this FF so far..

Not because of ridhima's confession, though thats a huge part of it, but because of the build-up.. The confession was such a natural result of all of Ridhima's frustration, her anger and her longing for Armaan.

And I suspect while Ridhima's been working herself up in a frenzy over Armaan and Andrea making out, the poor chap's been probably crying on Andrea's shoulder or venting his frustration eleswehere..

Loved the Ridhima - Sid conversation. Sid's really been a true friend, stepping up wheneve Ridhima's needed him, whether it was going around when Ridhima needed to get over her crush for Armaan or now, when she needed someone to unburden.

And why do I get the feeling that other than Nikki, the entire family's been on this? Ridhima is about to get a BIG shock!!

Thank you so much! And oh yeah, not only Riddhima, I think all you guys are gonna be in for a big shock, until and unless all of you'll have already guessed the story-line now. Seeing all your comments, I would second the latter! Good guesses btw! Tongue Let's see to what extent they're right! LOL

And thanks a tonne for liking the Sid-Rid part! I never concentrated on the kind of rapport they share, so thought of putting it in in this chapter! Thanks a lot for commenting on that! Embarrassed

Originally posted by meow23

'Ladka-Khojo-Abhiyan' hhaaha.. dat was hilarious...

aussie v/s india was worth watchng.. wel, nt gettng in to dat..

cmng 2 sid, he was jus a sweetheart..i'm sure ridz def needed a pillar dat this moment..n wt ridz felt i'm sure al of us wld have gne thru this sumtym or the oder... cmg 2 d pros n cons.. luvd dat.. luvd d 3 pts of cons..

she wil be d peaunts throught her life...wowhh..

den callng up abhi n dat shocked expression wen she came 2 noe dat he already left..
n d encounter wid armaan.. n those golden words finally out... thnx 4 d pm

Yeah that Ladka-Khojo-Abhiyan is actually going on in my house for my sister, so got the idea from there! I always tease my sister about that! LOL

And the Pros and Cons, yeah well I just wanted to add some 'Riddhima point' in the update, and that's the kind of thing Riddhima does! LOL

Thanks a lot for commenting! Smile

Originally posted by zephyrr

so finally the confession is here.. it was nice.. all intense and all.. now what remains is Armaan's reaction.. and i have a strong feeling, almost a belief that he wont reciprocate the love.. not yet anyway.. 
but the good thing is Riddhima's come clean.. and things can only get better from here.. :)

I would just say wait and watch Zeffy! I might just prove you right or wrong! Tongue

Originally posted by vaishiksg

oh my god..............
the outburst was just too good.......
well i wanted more reaction from ammy's side........bt i guess thats wat he wanted frm ridz .......for her to say it aloud..........n nw that finally he ah sgt to hear it ,i dun want him to khao bhav.....otherwis ei will surely kill him......
the part was xcellent n well potrayed.....bt i mssed ammy's presence here...... he wasnt much in this part....... bt i guess this part was mainly abt ridzi's outburst so that explains his short  presence in this part....
n u knw the moment she said it that she loves him........ i was doing bhangra........i felt so happy that finally she did it.....n iw ud hav said teh same sacarstic (pleasurabke nite)comment to ammy  if i wa sin ridzi's place........ i mean.....ammy had already done enough of her hurting her intentionally or unintentionaly

Ammy's reaction is about to follow! But I'm not posting that one in installments, so I would just say you'll have to wait a while! Wink
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

*fainted with shock* Shocked

Was that for real ? Please Please tell me, its NOT a dream sequence ! LOL
Shru ! That was really awesome. Seriously, touchy . Ridz's outburst was actually expected but this way.. Aaaahh  ! m really squealing in joy (wonder wat ll happen during AR confession Embarrassed)

U know i feel like killing you for leaving at such a cliff hanger. Dont even know Armaan's reaction and his reply.. Ouch Are we required to guess it? Well, then u know the answer . Tongue

Cnt SUPER soon yaar.. else, i ll die of curiosity .

Love
Vini

Nah, I'm not Ekta Kapoor to show THAT as a dream sequence! That would be too cheesy don't you think? LOL

And yes, you are required to guess Armaan's response! Guess guess! Big smile

And I'll try super-hard to continue A-S-A-P! Smile Thanks x x 

Originally posted by jm2506

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! SHRUTIKA!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! She confessed! She said the three words to him! WOWOWOWOW! Oh my god! Gosh! I am in shock! Tongue Not really, but ya!

Ok, so the part was like... ROCKING! I could imagine Riddhima graduating, crying, hurt... I could visualize everything! This was the best part of your Fan-Fic ever! Clap

The conversation between Riddhima and Sid... It just made me go "Awww!" That was such a nice and friendly conversation. And when Riddhima sat in her room, crying, I could feel her pain. The part has been portrayed very very nicely.

And by the way, why do I have a feeling that everyone is involved in some sort of  "saajish" to get Riddhima to confess?  Oh well, got to wait for the next chapter.

Hope to see the next installment very very very super duper soon. I really want to know Armaan's reaction. And after this part... Armaan's POV?

Anyways, update soon.

Love

PS: Was that a big enough comment? Tongue Smile

Thank you so much for your comment! Glad you liked the Sid-Rid sequence! Smile And as for the 'saajish', well, you'll just have to wait and see how accurate or wrong your guess is! Tongue

And yes, next chapter is the most awaited, Armaan's PoV chapter! Stay tuned! Embarrassed

Originally posted by ADITI3310_AR

u know wat this is the best part i have read so far.......Tongue
awesome.....out of this world!!!!!!! luved it......Clap 
never expected riddhima wud confess this way Winkand honestly i expected the confession part after1-2 updates LOLlater so it's a wonderful surprise for me Big smileand now i'm terribly waiting to see armaan's reaction to this.........Embarrassed
u'r sooooooooooooooooo gud.......luv u yaar u made my day with such an superb update......Thumbs Up
now plzzzzzz...................... update soonTongue
bye,take care
Smile

Thank you! And no, I wouldn't delay Riddhima's confession anymore! People here would surely murder me if I did! LOL Thanks a tonne! Embarrassed

Originally posted by awotbfan

Omg!!!!

I am kinda speechless Approve
What an amazing update yaar...cudnot think of anything better than thisTongue
Infact you have surpassed my level of expectation Star
This is actually the best part of 'AWOTB'Thumbs Up
You have handled the whole confession thing exquisitely...nothing cud be better than thisDay Dreaming
Thank God...feeling much better for Riddhima now...atleast armaan knows her feeling now...would love to Know Armaan's next step now
classy update...just waiting to read the next part now Dancing
thanx for such a lovely update ClapHats off to youSmileThumbs Up
Love you loadsSmile

Thank you so much! Glad you're feeling better now! I know I tortured you guys way too much with this! LOL Thanks! x x 

Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

Okay since you have turned my boring math Dead day into an exciting confession day *does a little happy dance* I have decided to finally comment.... and just the way you like it... a HUGE ONE! Wink Hope this makes you at least a little bit happyy..... Embarrassed 

Firstly I will just tell you the parts I liked... 

I smiled. He looked so happy; his dimples looked nothing short of adorable. I looked at his parents, and I finally understood his point ' they looked as if they had found the world's gold...I looked back at him and saw his gaze stuck on mine. I saw him walk towards me, his pace quickening and he pulled me, straight into his arms. Smiling hesitantly, I hugged him back anyway. 

Sweet! Smile

Content, I sighed. Yeah, this was the best moment of my life. If only...

Blinking back tears of both joy and sadness, I pulled back. "Don't!" He warned me and wiped my eyes, placing a soft kiss on my head.

Awwww :) I love the transferring of thoughts without words thingy...especially in a friendship... that makes the friendship so deep and cute! It just touches my heart... 

I saw him get pulled by another set of our friends and I laughed as he got pulled into a few kisses from his female fan following ' nah, I wasn't at all bothered by that. For one, I had witnessed scenes like these since ages, and second, it was the female gang's last chance to lay their claws on him!

LOL LOL!! I can totally imagine the scene... The lipstick marks on his face and the embarrassment adding 5 stars to his golden expression... hayyee... that sounds like Armaan doesn't it? Embarrassed <3 

Not today Riddhima, I thought to myself...It's your perfect day! Don't let it get ruined! Remember your promise...The promise I had made to myself before I came back here...

Ouch Feel baad for her!....how hard shes trying to hold back her grief.. but keeps losing it every moment! I just hope that  Armaan doesn't ruin the confession... the poor soul has been through a lot... 

I could see the hurt in his eyes when I would refuse point blank in small things like accompanying him to buy groceries, play basketball in the backyard, go with him to the movies or to get a burger, things we used to do together in the past

Ouch Sad!...really, really sad! I'm sure Ridzi is equally hurt too... isn't she? 

Party? A party, where I would have to witness couples enjoying in each others' arms while breathing that air of freedom...Not to mention one particular couple which would hurt me to no extent. No! 

Ouch God! She is really messed up isn't she? And I wonder why Armaan can't see that coz it is SO obvious... 

"Armaan, no....Um..." I shook his hand off, a little too harshly, and he turned to face me, a little shocked, and hurt.

"It's okay Niks! She can be a bore and a spoiltsport...Let's go, I'm driving Andrea and you guys there..." I looked at Armaan shocked, and he just gave me a cold, angry glare in return. Well, I had brought it on myself. Did he know I was blowing him off then?

"Find better ways of blowing me off...At least be honest to me if my presence irks you so much! Enjoy with your parents!"

:( This must be so difficult for her! I agree with Ridzi actually... her punishment went too far... she doesn't deserve that much!!! I know she realized her love late and stuff (if you remember it..I used to hate her at dat point....)...but she doesn't deserve being treated this way (if this is some master plan by Armaan...) 

No! No! I don't agree! It's not a good idea at all! He's mine! I wanted to yell, but I couldn't! They would just call me crazy, and my concerned parents would probably think I was just feeling rotten that I was single and nowhere near an engagement, as a result of which the entire 'Ladka-Khojo-Abhiyan' as I used to call it would begin again!

Why am I getting the feeling that AR's parents know about Ridzi's love for Armaan...? And somewhere I feel that they are a part of the master plan.... something like that... LOL you know to make Riddhima realize her love... 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it!

And now, I had to talk to him about his stupid so-called engagement. Great! Way to go! Awesome!

Siitng back against the bed post, still in my graduation formals, I closed my eyes, trying hard not to let those tears of frustration seep out. But then, not crying made the pain in my heart worse. But no, I wasn't gonna cry, I had made up my mind.

Grabbing a paper, I made two columns, Pros and Cons Of Telling Armaan The Trurth.

Pros:-

1. There could be a chance that he loves me too and we live happily ever after (*Sigh*).

2. I get to spend my entire life with him (My dream come true, eeps!).

3. I can get rid of Andrea (although that's secondary!).

Cons:-

1. It could be that Armaan is actually in love with the blonde and I would have my heartbroken yet again.

2. Possibility of losing Armaan as my best friend as well!

3. I could put him in a fix, make things harder for him, spoil his happy mood. Is it worth that?

4. I would hurt Andrea (Who cares?).

5. Parents ' a lot of explanation would be on the cards.

Biting the edge of pen, I thought hard, trying to list down 3 more pros to make my heart win. But, I couldn't come up with anything. So much for stupid Pros and Cons. Who invented this crap anyway! It's useless!

Crumpling the paper into a ball, I tossed it across the opposite wall, into an imaginary basket.

Riddhima indeed is quiet strong mentally... Clap Shes a total sport if you see... coz had it been someone else would have been totally shattered... she's quiet better than a lot of them actually! 

The next part I liked was the whole Sid-Riddhima part.... Its quiet huge so din't paste it here... Big smile Sid is her true friend supporting her throughout! I love the way he understood her unspoken words...I mean Armaan is the one who is supposed to do that... but ehh who cares! Cute anyways! At some places I actually like Sid more than Armaan... (sorry 'bout that... Big smile).. I mean he seems quiet mature and perfect for Riddhima! Yet I'd say AR forever.... <3  

I took out our picture from my bag which was was on the side-table, and along with it removed that bracelet he had given me. It was all a sign of his love...Crying even more bitterly than before, I hugged his picture tight, clasping the bracelet tight in my hand, so tight that I could feel it's edges crushing into my skin...But I didn't care...Any pain was better than this...

I sobbed, wishing he was here, to wipe my tears away, tell me all this was a bad joke...But I had lost him...Forever....

CryCry I CAN'T imagine what she must have gone through thinking about that! All the pain... wanting to take your life out.... ahh just too sad! The way you have portrayed her emotions through out is great... it makes the reader feel the same too...great writing.... Star

"And why not?" He asked me, his voice devoid of any emotion, any expression.

"Because I love you!" I said in a single breath. "I love you!"

This sounded like he was waiting for her to say it... Like finally locking your eyes with hers, the moment your heart skips a beat... and you realize that she is about the confess.... It felt intense... the confession was cute, intense... sweet yet passionate... How do you do that? It is lovely!!! 

I began to move up yet again, but this time, he didn't just grab my hand, but he pulled me, making me lose my balance, and I saw him pull me out through the backyard, and into the outhouse.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He asked me as soon as he had closed the door.

I kinda like the tension inbetween them.... Embarrassed I don't know why....maybe coz you wrote it so beautifully that it made me love it... <3 <3 

Overall.. obviously a masterpiece by itself since Ridzi finally FINALLY confessed her love.. I wasn't expecting this kinda confession... and this one is... one of the best one I've seen/read..... It makes the AR bestie bond even more beautiful and deep! 

Great work!!! 

I guess the next part is Armaan's POV if I'm not wrong? Darn I want to know what happens next! Cry Why did you have to stop it there huh!? Angry 

Continue soon... 

-Debu... 

Debuuu!! Hug

Thank you shoooooooooo much! I loved reading your comment on individual lines and parts! And I loved all your detailed analysis! Big smile Mwahhhh x x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ethereal-Path

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARfanSanaa

I read itt!!!! AWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AWESUMMMMMMM!!!! yeayyyy!!! this confession beats minee!!! It's so adorableeeeeeee!!! SHOOOOOO SHWEEETT!!!! I love it when she says "there can't be an us.." "I can't love you.." And Armaan just HAS to get it out of her completley doesn't he??!! AND I KNEEEEEWWWW he can't do anything with Andrea!!!! he's just awesumm!!!!!! I think i really have fallen in love with armaan all over again!!! Day DreamingHug
Annnnnddd...I can't wait for the next part..so PLEAASSEEE ud karna..jaldi!!!! =D =D
Love,
Sanaa

Nah, I still loved your confession more! Big smile Mine can hardly be called a 'confession' because Armaan's PoV is still left! Tongue

And yeah that's my personal favorite line as well, 'There can't be an us!'

Obviously he can't do anything with Andrea! He's my Armaan no? LOL

And I'll try updating A-S-A-P! Smile

ARCaskettFan

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Mindblowing part and  pl continue soon Clap

Munchkin.

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
She said it she said it?
*War dance*
At least Armaan definitely heard it this time- God make him listen to his heart naa- but i really dunno where this all satnds if he was serious ab Andrea- that to me has been a barrier from thinking that Armaan Riddhima are a love story- if they are then WHAT is Andrea? :O
I'm confused - solve it naa! :P

Munchkin.

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
AMAZING....AWESOME.....................

its the best till now..the buildup to the confession was awesome..

im dying to read armaan's reaction........please please please update super soon......Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanMunchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

She said it she said it?
*War dance*
At least Armaan definitely heard it this time- God make him listen to his heart naa- but i really dunno where this all satnds if he was serious ab Andrea- that to me has been a barrier from thinking that Armaan Riddhima are a love story- if they are then WHAT is Andrea? :O
I'm confused - solve it naa! :P

KABAB MEIN HADDI! LOL

I'm so weird saying that about my own character! Big smile

Go to top