Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 98)

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
that was good
atlast riddhima was out with her feeling
but y is armaan so calm...
continue soon with his side of the story
liked sid-riddhima's part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
great one
finally the truth is out of riddhima
she had accepted it earlier but this was too good
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhee

Hey....

Finally, I caught up with your complete FF...
You must be wondering why wasn't I commenting, but I hadn't read the entire thing, I wanted to read everything before i comment... I had read parts here and there but not the whole thing from the start....
Anyway, the last whole of RIdhima's depression was killing me... I just could'nt take it but now, it finally seems like its over...
And somehow, I just know that Armaan's engagement with Andrea is just an act... He's probably doing this to make Ridhima jealous and confess...
However, Im damn curious to know what happened when Ridhima was drunk... I think she confessed but doesn't remember....
And I love the whole cupcakes thing with PMS... That was really really cute...
And girl, you cant end the way you ended... You should have put in the entire confession together... That would have been better, I guess...
I hope you put in one more installment about the complete confession and end it...
This just looks incomplete...
It'll just make the part better...
But thats only my opinion....

Love,
-A

Yeah, to be honest, I was wondering why you wouldn't comment here, because I saw your likes a couple of times, and I love your FF so I was kind of looking forward to your opinion on this FF! Embarrassed

And I had to end the way I did. Actually I had kind of decided that I'll put in Armaan's confession in this chapter itself, but then I realized it would be a bit too long if I did that. It's not something that'll get over in just an installment. The length might be such that it's gonna be an entire long chapter in itself! And seeing the entire hype about Armaan's PoV, I'm sure you know that Armaan seriously has a LOT of explanation to do! So I couldn't help it! He just has a lot of things he has to clear, confess, justify, explain, blah blah blah, trust me there's loads...

And the next chapter is in the form of a single dialogue, it's just one scene, one scene where Armaan confronts Riddhima, so I wanted it to have greater impact than Riddhima's confession, which wouldn't have come through if I included it in this chapter itself!

Hope I put things right! Smile

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Do keep commenting please, it's a pleasure to read them! Embarrassed

ARCaskettFan

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Comment for the last installment:

OMG OMG SHE CONFESSEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Seriously, this has got to be the BIGGEST cliffhanger EVER! I cant believe you left us like that, but again, the waits going to be very exciting and the next parts going to be EVEN BETTER! I hope! And i absolutely enjoyed the outburst from Riddhima and Armaan as well, and im just so so glad that it has come to an end. And now, either things are going to get awkward or BETTER...im so confused as to if Armaans going to confess as well or ignore her...hmmmmmmm lots of questions and ONLY YOU can answer them with the next update..and oh wait...chapter 23 is Armaans POV riii? I seriously cant waitt...:D

Also, about BIG comments....i read todays part, well each installment...once in the morning..then...late afternoon and now in the night :) And ive commented each time with HUGE ones..lol so i hopee youre happy :) And youre a great writer Shru...you definetely deserve a pad on the back..no wait..thats too little...atleast an APPLAUSE...:D ovation even as well LOL Keep up the awesome work Shru! And i hope you updatee the next part soonn....like reallyy sooonn..or alteast an installment since youve left us asking for SO MUCH MORE looll!

Take care!
Update soonn!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Means a lot, seriously! I worked extra hard on this part, I'm glad it turned out good! Embarrassed
And yes your comment was real big! LOL
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

wow! omg completed part was amzing! LOVED ridz exploding and revealing her feelings! finally! and next part is armaan right? yay!

cont super super soon! sorry can't manage to write a longer comment! health isnnt really permiting... if you're curious as to why... (and no i didn't have the energy to retype all this (see below) i just copied and pasted what i sent someone else...)

basically i've been sick and really weak for almost like 2 weeks now, thought it was like the flu or something, i was getting better too (well thought so anyways...) but then friday morning i was getting ready for driving practice and class afterwards but then i full on passed out twice! like i felt strange but i thought it'd pass, instead i passed out! the second time i fell pretty hard and banged my head on a corner...toh phir my parents got really worried as i've never passed out before. i was in the hospital since friday morning...

apparently i have a stomach infection, urinary tract infection, extremely low number of electrolytes, extremely low blod pressuree ect. but the worst and main reason is stress...doc told me to take everything easy as too much pressure or stress is dangerous for my right now... i'm home now but taking it easy/slow....

to make things worse i have a major presentation tuesday, and 3 major essays due friday that i haven't started yet!

i feel soo weak and tiredd all the time like i can't sit and do something for too long...my head starts hurting a lot then my mom gets really worried and such...

docs were worried if it was something serious, but alhumdullilah no brain tumors, anemia, diabetes, or cancer!
i guess doctors/everyone is super worried b/c the brain is such a fragile thing and mine is under so much stress/other problems - low bp, low electrolytes,infections in body, ect ect ... so doc warned me that if it gets worse/i dont take it easy it may be dangerous for my mind...

also like i normally have a lw appetite, par now EVERYONE is force feeding me! its so icky! like not only my parents, but my friends and aunties keep coming and force feeding me more and more and i'm like guys stop i'll bust! par nobody listens to the sick girl....haha

WOW! Dude, I've never heard of ANYONE falling so terribly sick! I honestly don't blame your parents, friends and relatives for overfeeding you!
Take care girl! 

And it's alright you didn't post a long comment! You commented even that's more than enough for me! Smile

Get well soon! x x Smile

ammy_ka_ashu

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushkajain

omggggggggggg did she confessed her love to him or  m i dreaming .............................Shocked

wow wow last installment was like amazing one of most imp part of this ff ClapBig smileStar
the way she pent down her frustration in starting in those lines like 

"You can't be with her!"

"You can't be with ANYONE ELSE!"

"You can't be with someone else Armaan!

"Because I love you!" I said in a single breath. "I love you!"

n than finally ended it with three magical words which i was dieing to read kab se

i must say what a unique confession Star

loved itBig smile

awesome piece of workClap
plzzzzzzzz continue very very very soon bcoz i m very much curious as well as excited 4 the next part Smile
will be waiting
Day Dreaming

The lines you mentioned in the comment, were actually the ones which built up the entire scene. I had these lines running through my head since months and months now, almost as long as I began writing this FF which is over a year ago now. But yes, these were the lines which were the crux of the scene, and what built up the entire intense moment! I'm glad you liked it! Embarrassed

Even I'll be waiting to write the next chapter down! I honestly can't wait! Big smile

anushkajain

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MSKForever

OH         EMM       GEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely lovely update... n even though I know that at the end of the story it will always be Riddhima and Armaan together forever...YET!! I cant believe you stopped where you did in this chapter of yours!!! You stopped at Riddhima's confession?? Why??? What abt Armaan?.... isnt he part of the story??... yes his POV can come later.... but a simple positive inclination wouldnt hurt!?!? n then you have said at the end of the update that the next one is not gonna be anytime next week.... that makes a hell lot of wait!!!! I know you'll make the next one for an interesting read but well I am a sucker for good sweet untangled reads... cliffhangers make me comment :( :D
I am sad-happy coz I know the big confession is coming soon... but I also know that this part will be followed by the next one only after another week or so... I am desparate to read the next one... you are an amazing writer to put in mildly :)
I love the way your thought flows... wishing you many more stories in future!! :)

Armaan is DEFINITELY a part of this story! I wouldn't dream of writing a story without him in mind! LOL And if I would have shown ANY inclination, positive or negative, from Armaan's side, would I have got such a response? Big smile

As I've said before, I couldn't include Armaan's PoV in this chapter, because firstly it would become a bit too long, and secondly, I wanted it to have greater impact! You'll see in the next chapter! Thanks a tonne! Will look forward to your comments in the future! Smile
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

AngryYou know i thought of giving a long long comment...bt when i read the end....THAT WAS IT....i can seriously kill u for this Angry..
And now just because u left it at such a cliffhanger...i really dont know what to write....
Yeah this was the best ever...she has really cracked up.....This is the most confusing armaan i know...Confused...he is so good in hiding his feelings....
He is so weird...sometimes he goes and hugs her,kisses her..and the next moment he says that he is with andrea and just cant leave her cuz ridz doesnt like....
It was very nice of u to bring sid...ridzy really needed a friend and he was the only one whom she cold confide in.....
 What party yaar..for that andrea armaan engagement....i seriously dont get this engagement thing .....i thought it shuld be a gameplan or sumthn bt looking at the involvement of their parents...i dont think its a plan...yet m still harbouring a ray of hope in a small corner of my heart that it is NOT TRUE....Angry
it cant be true yar......waiting desperately for the next chapter....i said i dont know what to write and so much crap i have written...bear with itEmbarrassed...
PS. I HATE YOUAngry But i gotta thank you for listening to my request..and thats y i cant hate u also..moreover u gave such a fab ff to read also..but still i hate u if this engagement thng is true and armaan doesnt love riddhima..

Originally posted by kangel

SHRRUUUTTHIKAAAA......
i hate u! i hate u! i hate u!AngryAngry
gawd gal why kill us by leaving us on sucha cliffhanger???
i'm practically killin mahslf wid curiousity
of how things will turn up in d nxt part.....
ugh! ugh! ugh!

BUT highlight of it all
SHEEEE CONFESSED!!!Day Dreaming
omg.....loved the scene....
it was hysterical? YES
but was it awesum? NAH!!
cz it was absolutely frickin genius not juz awesum....Big smile

i loved each and every line
esp the sid and ridzi talk part also
finally she confided to him
n most importantly to our utter joy C-O-N-F-E-S-S-E-D!!Dancing
armaan bttr not play games and confess to the poor gal too

nahi toh i'll be killin angrez for surrreeeee.....
and mayb! juz mayb! armaan too!Evil Smile
but rite now i'm wrapped with joy that she confessed
HATT JAO RAASTE SE ANGREZ...muahahahahaha!LOL

but i juz wanna say i LOVED IT!
the best part ever.....
doh i'm soooo angry tht u left us in sucha stateAngry
and hello u beteer UPDATE ASAP!!
odrwise i wont refrain from spamming your wall for suree

love ya
ur GREEDY reader
-KINBig smile

Shocked

Sorry! LOL Maaf kardo! Big smile

I'm not repeating the reasons again, I've already mentioned them before! So I would just say, stay tuned! Tongue

And I would love reading more crap from you, so please make it a point to comment every time! Like this I mean! LOL 

And I know, I've gotten quiet a few 'I Hate You's and I honestly don't blame you! HAHA! Big smile

Edited by Dmg8594 - 28 March 2011 at 5:36am

DreamerReality

Go to top