Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 95)

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Comment for the last installment:

OMG OMG SHE CONFESSEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Seriously, this has got to be the BIGGEST cliffhanger EVER! I cant believe you left us like that, but again, the waits going to be very exciting and the next parts going to be EVEN BETTER! I hope! And i absolutely enjoyed the outburst from Riddhima and Armaan as well, and im just so so glad that it has come to an end. And now, either things are going to get awkward or BETTER...im so confused as to if Armaans going to confess as well or ignore her...hmmmmmmm lots of questions and ONLY YOU can answer them with the next update..and oh wait...chapter 23 is Armaans POV riii? I seriously cant waitt...:D

Also, about BIG comments....i read todays part, well each installment...once in the morning..then...late afternoon and now in the night :) And ive commented each time with HUGE ones..lol so i hopee youre happy :) And youre a great writer Shru...you definetely deserve a pad on the back..no wait..thats too little...atleast an APPLAUSE...:D ovation even as well LOL Keep up the awesome work Shru! And i hope you updatee the next part soonn....like reallyy sooonn..or alteast an installment since youve left us asking for SO MUCH MORE looll!

Take care!
Update soonn!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 27 March 2011 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

armaans_desire Senior Member
armaans_desire
armaans_desire

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
omg wow i frikken loved it!! ur sucha amazing writer!! i wz having sucha crappy day n den i read dis n it totally made me smile!! finally ridhima confessed..i cnt wait ta c armaans reaction. honestly, for sum reason i think he loves her 2 but was waiting for her to confess..i cant wait till the nxt part
plz plz plz continue soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD.

That was like, abso-frikkin-lutely AWESOME! She confessed her love for him? Yay!!!
I loved the way you showed her despair you know, those emotions that she portrayed when she learnt he [supposedly] spent the night with Andrea were intense and very, very intense but at the same time they were believable too!

And the end. It was so EXHILARATING. The way she confessed!!!

I CANNOT wait to read moreee!!!!!!! Next part is from Armaan's PoV right?

Continue super soon!

xoxo
Aanya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerRealityMunchkin.nyxx

Jador Senior Member
Jador
Jador

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Gosh you sure made me hold my breath! Please update soon and let it be that Armaan loves Ridhimma right back!

Munchkin.

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
great part!!! this was much better than my expectations...i ususally don't comment a lot and thats not because i don't appraciate the writing but more so  cuz i'm speechless and don't know if i can do justice by commenting...but heading to your requests i'm commenting...

first of all like i said it was much better than i had expected...i had seen it coming...she had to burst cuz there is only so much someone can hold in and she had reached her limits.

i was hoping you wouldn't stop there but who am i kidding i knew that was coming too and now the only thing i can hope for is that u continue soon and we don't have to wait as long...

i hope this comment is long enough for u considering i only comment with very few words typically!

Munchkin.

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
AngryYou know i thought of giving a long long comment...bt when i read the end....THAT WAS IT....i can seriously kill u for this Angry..
And now just because u left it at such a cliffhanger...i really dont know what to write....
Yeah this was the best ever...she has really cracked up.....This is the most confusing armaan i know...Confused...he is so good in hiding his feelings....
He is so weird...sometimes he goes and hugs her,kisses her..and the next moment he says that he is with andrea and just cant leave her cuz ridz doesnt like....
It was very nice of u to bring sid...ridzy really needed a friend and he was the only one whom she cold confide in.....
 What party yaar..for that andrea armaan engagement....i seriously dont get this engagement thing .....i thought it shuld be a gameplan or sumthn bt looking at the involvement of their parents...i dont think its a plan...yet m still harbouring a ray of hope in a small corner of my heart that it is NOT TRUE....Angry
it cant be true yar......waiting desperately for the next chapter....i said i dont know what to write and so much crap i have written...bear with itEmbarrassed...
PS. I HATE YOUAngry But i gotta thank you for listening to my request..and thats y i cant hate u also..moreover u gave such a fab ff to read also..but still i hate u if this engagement thng is true and armaan doesnt love riddhima..

DreamerRealityMunchkin.

DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
SHRRUUUTTHIKAAAA......
i hate u! i hate u! i hate u!AngryAngry
gawd gal why kill us by leaving us on sucha cliffhanger???
i'm practically killin mahslf wid curiousity
of how things will turn up in d nxt part.....
ugh! ugh! ugh!

BUT highlight of it all
SHEEEE CONFESSED!!!Day Dreaming
omg.....loved the scene....
it was hysterical? YES
but was it awesum? NAH!!
cz it was absolutely frickin genius not juz awesum....Big smile

i loved each and every line
esp the sid and ridzi talk part also
finally she confided to him
n most importantly to our utter joy C-O-N-F-E-S-S-E-D!!Dancing
armaan bttr not play games and confess to the poor gal too

nahi toh i'll be killin angrez for surrreeeee.....
and mayb! juz mayb! armaan too!Evil Smile
but rite now i'm wrapped with joy that she confessed
HATT JAO RAASTE SE ANGREZ...muahahahahaha!LOL

but i juz wanna say i LOVED IT!
the best part ever.....
doh i'm soooo angry tht u left us in sucha stateAngry
and hello u beteer UPDATE ASAP!!
odrwise i wont refrain from spamming your wall for suree

love ya
ur GREEDY reader
-KINBig smile

Edited by kangel - 27 March 2011 at 9:03pm

Munchkin.Aanya.

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the part! In fact I'm going to do one better and say that its probably the best you've writtenin this FF so far..

Not because of ridhima's confession, though thats a huge part of it, but because of the build-up.. The confession was such a natural result of all of Ridhima's frustration, her anger and her longing for Armaan.

And I suspect while Ridhima's been working herself up in a frenzy over Armaan and Andrea making out, the poor chap's been probably crying on Andrea's shoulder or venting his frustration eleswehere..

Loved the Ridhima - Sid conversation. Sid's really been a true friend, stepping up wheneve Ridhima's needed him, whether it was going around when Ridhima needed to get over her crush for Armaan or now, when she needed someone to unburden.

And why do I get the feeling that other than Nikki, the entire family's been on this? Ridhima is about to get a BIG shock!!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 27 March 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerRealityMunchkin.Aanya.

Go to top