Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docinuk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you! Haven't seen your comment that often here! Thanks a tonne for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ

Aww I'll take this as an offence becoz this is one place where I commented the most...just kidding😊
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for not having commented been really caught up ! I was away and the story has gone ahead leaps and bounds !! 
Ok I must say that the wait for his POV has really been worth it and its justified! Obviously all the ordeal Riddhima went through was a big price but yet again what Armaan went through wasnt any less.And am sure if he hadnt done all of this she wouldnt have told him anything ever LOLL .
I lovee the way you've put everything and there is no loop hole as such !
I lovee each moment and the way its described had me wanting for more.
The bit where he is telling her everything and they both change expressions at every little thing they talk about ,your writing is brilliant that once can actually imagine that !! 
Love lovee love the updates and thanks a ton for writing such quick updates its not easy πŸ˜³
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Don't curse the poor thing so much! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

And yeah, Riddhima's not gonna kiss him that easily! πŸ˜‰ And just for future reference, I'm not really good at writing mushy-mushy romantic scenes, so you won't really get scenes of those kind! πŸ˜•

And nah, if Riddhima wouldn't have confessed, Andrea wouldn't have married Armaan! πŸ˜†

@ red aise mat bolo yaar......... i seriously wnat to read sum romantic scenes b/w AR.........widout that .......it wud feel so ajjeb as. ammy ridz are knw as the most romantic couple. hehe n eways do wat u like......
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy!!This is the first time im commenting on ur FF,infact ANY ff lol.I have always been a silent reader,I don't come on I-F at all..its been months since i last signed in but since im obsessed with so many ffs here i do come in this section and check everyday,Anyhow...I have been following ur ff since day1..I know my fault..should have commented before .BUT i couldn't help myself today..This is one of my FAVORITE ffs...The concept is soo different..and you write extremely well..Its like im a part of the story..or one of the characters lol.This has to be the most crucial point in the story..Where FINALLY..we FINALLY got to read Armaan's side of story!I am a DIE HARD fan of Armaan,the existence of the  character itself is enough..I need not know the character sketch or anything in the ff,Hes armaan and I have to love him ..don't care even if he commits a murder or whatever..hahaπŸ˜†
but somehow, AT SOME POINTS in this ff.I couldn't relate to his behaviour at all..I loved him in the beginning..still do..Umm always did..But i think there were some points in the story..not to forget his behaviour when Andrea came to India..which used to PISS ME OFF!!And that was kinda sad,so i had been waiting and waiting for you to update his POV..so that i could get back to my *Armaan Malik is the best don't care what he does* mode!!And I did succeed.I can understand Armaan now..ALOT infact,and THIS IS such a relief lol!Im glad Riddhima confessed..Its not like i was supporting her or anything,she was slow in realizing her love for him,and so she HAD to suffer for quite a few days..But armaan had to go through the same pain..and uv very well stated that in this update of urs.Obviously he could have avoided all this if he wanted to,but everyone makes a mistake..and he did too..just like riddhima..she hurt him unintentionally..and he hurt her too..even though he never intended to do that!

But I have a small doubt here,if you could please explain this to me..It may not be a loophole,Armaan did to an extent justify it but whenever i reread or think about it, it confuses me..!The day when that terrible incident occurred..during the Christmas party..Riddhima overheard Armaan saying stuff like I cannot lose Andrea and I can't lose riddhima either.But i cannot choose her over Andrea or something like that!What i don't understand is that,When he was ready to confess what he feels for riddhima out in open when that showdown between riddhima and andrea took place,Why did he say all that to Nikki,Did he mean any of it?He was in love with riddhima already,and he accepted that after the party.BUT why did he say such stuff which clearly made it look like he DOES like his girlfriend,and he CANNOT choose his munchkin over her at any cost.I don't know if im looking too much into this,He did love Riddhima then too thats quite evident but if you could please clear this doubt of mine.I would be really grateful!😳

P.S-sorry for the long comment..I commented for the first time..and had so much to say..so i couldnt really help myself.πŸ˜†

-Kashvi.
Edited by -kashvi- - 13 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
Res😊
EDITED
thanks dear for updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.............awesome, mindblowing part dearπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘.....just loved it so much.........i really speechless yaar..........this part is so best part......first wowwwwwwww armaan wording so good when he said"
"It took you 3 years! 3 years!" He cupped my face and gazed into my confused eyes, whispering his words. "3 years, Munchkin! 3 whole freakin' years to make you realize that!"" this is best line oh ione also"Of course I love you, you idiot!" He grinned down at me. "I love you!" i read those lines i jumping yaar........armaan POV is so good...he is waitng 3 yrs....he is sooooo calm person..........i really really happy u put armaan POV right time........ohhhhhhhh so its sll pln n ridz n armaan parents also included in this plan visae i guessed uit little .........wowwwwwwwww ridz kicked him of her room.....waiting for her payback......thanks for pm............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I'm so glad they finally confessed :) You know the previous part when she says ILY to him I had a feeling this would happen and I was right <3 I really really liked this part alot!

Awesomeee part the wait is finally over... i loveed their confession it was adorable! I'm eagerly anxiously waiting to read what happens next so now you gotta update quickly lol i won't be able to wait longer for the updates!!

Ummm this part was beautifully written and I love AR they're soo cutee :) Finally we'll get cute AR moments and no more sad parts.... I'm imagining about them getting married now rofl

Please do update quickly! I want to know whats going to happen next :)
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -kashvi-

Heyy!!This is the first time im commenting on ur FF,infact ANY ff lol.I have always been a silent reader,I don't come on I-F at all..its been months since i last signed in but since im obsessed with so many ffs here i do come in this section and check everyday,Anyhow...I have been following ur ff since day1..I know my fault..should have commented before .BUT i couldn't help myself today..This is one of my FAVORITE ffs...The concept is soo different..and you write extremely well..Its like im a part of the story..or one of the characters lol.This has to be the most crucial point in the story..Where FINALLY..we FINALLY got to read Armaan's side of story!I am a DIE HARD fan of Armaan,the existence of the  character itself is enough..I need not know the character sketch or anything in the ff,Hes armaan and I have to love him ..don't care even if he commits a murder or whatever..hahaπŸ˜†

but somehow, AT SOME POINTS in this ff.I couldn't relate to his behaviour at all..I loved him in the beginning..still do..Umm always did..But i think there were some points in the story..not to forget his behaviour when Andrea came to India..which used to PISS ME OFF!!And that was kinda sad,so i had been waiting and waiting for you to update his POV..so that i could get back to my *Armaan Malik is the best don't care what he does* mode!!And I did succeed.I can understand Armaan now..ALOT infact,and THIS IS such a relief lol!Im glad Riddhima confessed..Its not like i was supporting her or anything,she was slow in realizing her love for him,and so she HAD to suffer for quite a few days..But armaan had to go through the same pain..and uv very well stated that in this update of urs.Obviously he could have avoided all this if he wanted to,but everyone makes a mistake..and he did too..just like riddhima..she hurt him unintentionally..and he hurt her too..even though he never intended to do that!

But I have a small doubt here,if you could please explain this to me..It may not be a loophole,Armaan did to an extent justify it but whenever i reread or think about it, it confuses me..!The day when that terrible incident occurred..during the Christmas party..Riddhima overheard Armaan saying stuff like I cannot lose Andrea and I can't lose riddhima either.But i cannot choose her over Andrea or something like that!What i don't understand is that,When he was ready to confess what he feels for riddhima out in open when that showdown between riddhima and andrea took place,Why did he say all that to Nikki,Did he mean any of it?He was in love with riddhima already,and he accepted that after the party.BUT why did he say such stuff which clearly made it look like he DOES like his girlfriend,and he CANNOT choose his munchkin over her at any cost.I don't know if im looking too much into this,He did love Riddhima then too thats quite evident but if you could please clear this doubt of mine.I would be really grateful!😳

P.S-sorry for the long comment..I commented for the first time..and had so much to say..so i couldnt really help myself.πŸ˜†

-Kashvi.

Hey Kashvi! Thank you so much for your feedback! Please do keep commenting in future as well! πŸ˜Š

As for your doubt, he realized his love for Riddhima only AFTER Riddhima got mugged, when he saw her in that state, when he saw her getting hurt by those people, that's when he realized he was in love with her...

Before that, yes, he kind of had a hunch that he is crushing on her, and when he said all that to Nikki in the party, obviously he meant what he said...He was still confused about his feelings for Riddhima at that point of time, especially after he heard her say that there was nothing between the two of them...And yes, at that point of time, he liked Andrea as well, obviously, if he was dating her for so long! But yes, along with that, he was confused about Riddhima as well...

And like he said, he was going to defend Riddhima, and probably even tell her that he might feel something deeper than friendship for her, but before he could, he heard Riddhima arguing back and saying that she and Armaan were just best friends. And that, he thought, was enough to set his confusions straight, and so he backed out....

Obviously, he couldn't stand the distance from her, so he apologized to her on Christmas, and that's why he said that 'I can't lose either of them' because Riddhima would always remain his best friend no matter what, and well what would he tell Andrea, that I like you, but I can't be with you because I don't know what I feel for Riddhima yet?

But when he saw Riddhima getting hurt, and just seeing her in that state, made him realize that he is indeed in love with her! And so he even broke up with Andrea the very next day, but before he could tell Riddhima, she announced that she was now going out with Sid...
Basically, Armaan just turned out to be much more complicated than Riddhima ever was! πŸ˜† And Riddhima just turned out to be a daft-head! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope this solved your doubt! If you still have any concerning this, please do let me know! πŸ˜Š
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

@ red aise mat bolo yaar......... i seriously wnat to read sum romantic scenes b/w AR.........widout that .......it wud feel so ajjeb as. ammy ridz are knw as the most romantic couple. hehe n eways do wat u like......

I will obviously show AR romantic scenes! πŸ˜† But they'll be more of the 'cute and adorable kind' much like the previous parts of this FF, I doubt there'll be many of the 'hot' kind, except a kiss or two...I haven't written stuff like that before, and I'm pretty bad at it as well I'm sure...But I'll still try! πŸ˜Š
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

OMG I'm so glad they finally confessed :) You know the previous part when she says ILY to him I had a feeling this would happen and I was right <3 I really really liked this part alot!

Awesomeee part the wait is finally over... i loveed their confession it was adorable! I'm eagerly anxiously waiting to read what happens next so now you gotta update quickly lol i won't be able to wait longer for the updates!!

Ummm this part was beautifully written and I love AR they're soo cutee :) Finally we'll get cute AR moments and no more sad parts.... I'm imagining about them getting married now rofl

Please do update quickly! I want to know whats going to happen next :)

They aren't getting married so fast! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! OMG !! OMG !!

Peanuts LOVES Munchkins!!!!
yayyyyyyyyyy :D
well somewhere i knew that he was MADLY in LOUVE wid her !
But....
with every update i felt he didnt!
But this update....
it was FABULOUS!!!!
Muahhh to you Shrutika !
Muahh to Munchkins and Peanuts !

I LOUVE THIS FF!!
I hope you do continue with this FF!
Love
Rhea