Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 71)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Hello guys!

I have a very good news for you guys! (It could be bad also, depends on how you'll take it! LOL)

Anyway, now that the whole FF is coming to a closure, I know you guys are super disappointed (or so I hope! Big smile).
But now that I'm done thinking about Armaan's PoV scene, my mind is forming new scenes, some funny ones, some extremely cute and romantic, and I dunno for sure, but the FF is gonna go on for longer this time...How long, I myself dunno, but I'll try making it longer and longer, till ideas form in my head!

I know I'd said that I'll start a S02 and all, but forget you guys, even I don't have that much patience to wait to write S02! Obviously, it's a very important year for me, so I will be updating very very less post April, but I'll try...

In any case, yes, this was the good (or bad! Tongue) news for you guys! That this FF isn't coming to an end anytime soon! 

I get more time to trouble you guys that way! Say yay! Dancing

Regards!

x x 
oye chori kya baat kardi re tune...........WinkLOL
me bery bery happyings......
thankus phor  the goodus newz........ hehe
i want to sing this
on this happy ocassion
aaj mai upar,
 asman neeche,
aaj mai aage,
zamana hai peeche,
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thats so adorableee  !! I have always loved the flashbacks more LOL because Munchkin and Peanuts are happy there ! Their friendship goes beyond anything ,they dont care for anyone as much as they do about each other and such smple things make their bond even more special then what it would if they were lovers and not friends first.
Armaan knowing her mood and the reason for it and sending her those cupcakes in the fb and now too was so adorablee,shows the love he has for her even though he never expressed it .And in the end bit Riddhima thinking of trying to be happy for him was extremely touching,again just goes to show the extent of love they both have for each other !
Loved the update cant wait to read more 

Munchkin.

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Hello guys!

I have a very good news for you guys! (It could be bad also, depends on how you'll take it! LOL)

Anyway, now that the whole FF is coming to a closure, I know you guys are super disappointed (or so I hope! Big smile).
But now that I'm done thinking about Armaan's PoV scene, my mind is forming new scenes, some funny ones, some extremely cute and romantic, and I dunno for sure, but the FF is gonna go on for longer this time...How long, I myself dunno, but I'll try making it longer and longer, till ideas form in my head!

I know I'd said that I'll start a S02 and all, but forget you guys, even I don't have that much patience to wait to write S02! Obviously, it's a very important year for me, so I will be updating very very less post April, but I'll try...

In any case, yes, this was the good (or bad! Tongue) news for you guys! That this FF isn't coming to an end anytime soon! 

I get more time to trouble you guys that way! Say yay! Dancing

Regards!

x x 
now thats called giving good news .Big smileBig smile....thanks   .............. btw that last part is really cool.Tonguelooooooove it....... update soon......

Munchkin.

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
nice part

continue soon

Munchkin.

Shreya_rocks Newbie
Shreya_rocks
Shreya_rocks

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Nice update!!!!!!Smile

Loved it.................
Continue soon.....eagerly waitinWink

Munchkin.

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome partClapClapClap
loved it so much
i hope like ridz feel something going to right.........aisa hi ho..........
waiting nzt part
n dear i wait ur pm but u didn't send me..............plzzzzzzzzzz add me in ur list
thanks for good newsTongue........love u for this
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 22 March 2011 at 2:55am

Munchkin.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hi Shrutika!!!
prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06