Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 60)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
yaar at wat time will u upd8...........????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Okay, guys I know you guys are waiting for Armaan's PoV and all, but at least don't say stuff like 'I won't read it until that comes...' and all...Because, seriously, I want to show it at the right moment. And it was a tad bit hurtful reading that! Ouch If you guys want, I could just show it in the next installment! But I have a lot to show before that!

And I know you guys don't like seeing Riddhima getting hurt and all, but I have to show that so that I can show the time she finally snaps and comes clean with Armaan properly. You can't expect her to go and say, 'Hey Armaan! What's up! I know you're engaged and all! But I don't care! I love you! So ditch Andrea and choose me instead!'

Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, no matter how heartbroken I am, until and unless my tolerance level snaps, and I crack. Until and unless I don't have the strength to take it anymore...And that's exactly what I'm showing for Riddhima...She has to have her heart shattered, before she decides that, that's it, I just can't take it anymore, I would rather tell Armaan the truth and then face the heartbreak than go through this crap and wonder what can happen if I tell him...

THIS, above written fact, is exactly what I'm trying to show, but if you guys want, I'll change it and just show the confrontation now, although it won't be anything like I had planned it to be!

Anyhow, let me know, if I've tested your patience enough! 
Hey Shrutika

U aren't testing our patience .. and u shudn't change the track jst coz of it ! Keep writing the way u want  to as its only YOU who knows wat's there ahead . We, as readers, comment on wats going on as we dont know wats in store next but u , as a writer, knows the whole of it ! Like u cant change the story just coz we are getting desperate to see AR together. Everythng has to move on smoothly and in the most appropriate way.

Please dont be dishearten with such comments. None of ur reader must be meaning to hurt you. If u get such a comment out of so many gud comments, u dnt feel low yaar. We all love the story and thats the reason everyone looks forward to it. So continue soon yaar  .. we are all waiting! Big smile

U r such a wonderful writer and u shud feel gud about it!

love
Vini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hey Shrutika...:)
don't change the beautiful story track for some people who cannot appreciate what the writer is trying to write n show emotions through it...<3
the story is going in perfect direction n i completely understand what u r trying to show...n dw we will wait for it to come at the perfect time.....just keep going the way you want to....it's ur story n there r plenty of people who are reading it no matter what....:)
tc :)
Preet <3

Munchkin.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
edited on pg 54 :)

Munchkin.

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
ok imo you don't need to change anything just because people say oh we won't read till u his POV
if they don't want to read this part they won't even though at the end of the day i know they probably will
So do what u think is best :D

Munchkin.

armaans_desire Senior Member
armaans_desire
armaans_desire

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey, i am new n i jst read ur ff..i havta say itz amazing!!! I am totally in luv w da way u write n ur story itself. lol i read ur note 2 n i dnt thnk u shud change da pace of ur story, because ur way of taking it slow and in detail is wat makes ur story unique n great..n also plz add me to ur pm list? kk thnx

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks guys! Maybe I over-reacted, I mean you're right, you guys don't know what's gonna happen, so you'll are bound to react that way! Sorry, maybe it was my fault! I was just in a bad mood, and I came online, I read that, and well, unlike Riddhima, I don't take much time to crack! Lol! Anyway thanks a tonne! Smile

Originally posted by vaishiksg

yaar at wat time will u upd8...........????

Hey, I know you guys are waiting, and I'm seriously intending on finishing this chapter tonight, but I'm still trying to wrap up my work, so I'm not sure if I'll make it tonight! But I'll defo try!
Otherwise, uh, sorry, but since it's Monday tomorrow, then I guess I can just say that next update will be next week, it all depends on how my week shapes up, which I get to know only tomorrow or on Tuesday! Nevertheless, I'll try updating A-S-A-P! Cupeesh! 

P.S. Cupeeeesh means promise! Wink

P.S.S. Sorry again!

P.S.S.S. Uh, nothing just felt like adding another one! Lol! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwidKASUahensevenanushkajainshaaz_91cutiepreetalaipayutheypixie_nAanya.-DavneetKaur-cant.be.assed.SankiPagalMeghzz

Go to top