Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 56)

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
This installment is awesome.
Riddhima is broking down at small instances.She is slowly reaching the threshold of her heart's pain.
I hope her to tell Armaan soon about her feelings.
AR in Cali would be great.
I think that ridz would confess to Armaan at the beach only where their story started.
U've written beautifully.
I want you to continue this story according to your thoughts and plans beacuse this is your story and so far we have loved everything what u have written and will continue to do so.I respect your imaginations and would appreciate it if u continue this story in the way you want to.I myself want to see AR together soon and I hope u'll do so when the right time comes.So please don't get pressurised under our demands.We all are just crazy about AR and that's why can't see them hurt.You please be free and feel happy that we all love ur story sooooooooooooooo much.
Plz update the next part soonest with your own ideas.
Love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hiii dear
awesome partClapClap
loved it soooooooo muchTongue
it reminds me DMG when Armaan made KHEER n noones gave him n shanky chance to eat.........its was awesme but in its happen to ridzTongue
waiting nxt installment
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 20 March 2011 at 6:33am

Munchkin.

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hey
cont ur story wid wat u hv decided
eventhough i wanna hv ammy's POV badly..but can wait 4 d right tym
cont ASAP
tc
shaaz

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
The reader knows whats the best for their story ,its their baby LOL !!
So you please write what you've planned we're gonna read and comment on every part anyways Big smile
The story has its course and we can just comment that we wanna see a particular thing happening but it obviously has to take its due course !

Munchkin.

inluvwidKASU Newbie
inluvwidKASU
inluvwidKASU

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awsm prt...
hey dnt change nethn...tk d stry as it is in ur mind
v dnt mind waitin(i dnt)Smile

Munchkin.

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Okay, guys I know you guys are waiting for Armaan's PoV and all, but at least don't say stuff like 'I won't read it until that comes...' and all...Because, seriously, I want to show it at the right moment. And it was a tad bit hurtful reading that! Ouch If you guys want, I could just show it in the next installment! But I have a lot to show before that!

And I know you guys don't like seeing Riddhima getting hurt and all, but I have to show that so that I can show the time she finally snaps and comes clean with Armaan properly. You can't expect her to go and say, 'Hey Armaan! What's up! I know you're engaged and all! But I don't care! I love you! So ditch Andrea and choose me instead!'

Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, no matter how heartbroken I am, until and unless my tolerance level snaps, and I crack. Until and unless I don't have the strength to take it anymore...And that's exactly what I'm showing for Riddhima...She has to have her heart shattered, before she decides that, that's it, I just can't take it anymore, I would rather tell Armaan the truth and then face the heartbreak than go through this crap and wonder what can happen if I tell him...

THIS, above written fact, is exactly what I'm trying to show, but if you guys want, I'll change it and just show the confrontation now, although it won't be anything like I had planned it to be!

Anyhow, let me know, if I've tested your patience enough! 

heyyy who told u chnge ur story track..noways i love d way u write..jus go on wid ur pace...othervise it vil seemed to be a hurried part
i no u hv to show her hurt n all so dat she can cum clean wid her feelings..m loving d current situation so proceed as per u hv planned ok..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Okay, guys I know you guys are waiting for Armaan's PoV and all, but at least don't say stuff like 'I won't read it until that comes...' and all...Because, seriously, I want to show it at the right moment. And it was a tad bit hurtful reading that! Ouch If you guys want, I could just show it in the next installment! But I have a lot to show before that!

And I know you guys don't like seeing Riddhima getting hurt and all, but I have to show that so that I can show the time she finally snaps and comes clean with Armaan properly. You can't expect her to go and say, 'Hey Armaan! What's up! I know you're engaged and all! But I don't care! I love you! So ditch Andrea and choose me instead!'

Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, no matter how heartbroken I am, until and unless my tolerance level snaps, and I crack. Until and unless I don't have the strength to take it anymore...And that's exactly what I'm showing for Riddhima...She has to have her heart shattered, before she decides that, that's it, I just can't take it anymore, I would rather tell Armaan the truth and then face the heartbreak than go through this crap and wonder what can happen if I tell him...

THIS, above written fact, is exactly what I'm trying to show, but if you guys want, I'll change it and just show the confrontation now, although it won't be anything like I had planned it to be!

Anyhow, let me know, if I've tested your patience enough! 

Oye don't be stupid girl! LOL

Shatter Riddhima's heart all you want! I completely agree with youuuu!! Wink

I pledge myself as a loyal reader of AWOTB no matter what! Embarrassed

HAPPY HOLI! LOL

xoxo
Aanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.pixie_n

BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged