Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 54)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
arghhhhhhh i will kill armaan rite nw this moment.........yaar.......... i m going to directly to the ammy pov part. as it is killing me nw.... more than ridz i m getting iriitated wid ammy holding that blonde's hand n etc etc. things.. though i lovd the last part bt  ridz dlg totally broke my heart abt him feeling sorry to kiss her on her forhead...
arghhh it so  confusing yaar........ u hav totally confused all of us abt armaan.......
bt one thing i m sure abt is .... dat he dosent love that blonde n only loves ridz....., n also that the blonde knws evrything abt AR... n is a nice gal... bt still i hate hre... becoz she has cum b/w AR.. or shud i say ammy  has brought her b/w them....evrything here is a set up.. well thats wat i feel. bt yaar. ridz is going thru a total torture. n the wrong thing wat i hav done is. i hav totally empathised wid her.... n nw i m feeling her pain which is reallya ffecting....
few thing which i m thinking is.....
1. blonde knws abt AR........frm the starting n was never his girlfrend
2. ammy saw ridzi kiss sid...n observing hsi tit for tat nature in this ff.... i guess thats y he kissed blonde in the disc in front of ridz(i only 1% sure on this part...... 99% i think thsi is nt teh case.)
3.i remeber wen ridz was talking bat flash backs..... n she was telling abt wen she told ammy abt her being commited to sid. teh way he reacted  ,as in he was so sure that she wud say no to sid bt the moment he heard sya that she said yes.  n the reason  taht she feels lonely she wants sum1. n ammy replied her that only if she sees closer.....which totally was indicating towards him... he wanted her to undersatnd that... she is nt reading in b/w the lines n jus blv wat ever she is seeing frm outside.....

Edited by vaishiksg - 19 March 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.-DavneetKaur-

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hey shru
I have been a silent reader of your ff from the start..i actually noticed it first in dmg blog and then here...but now u post more updates here so i read it at IF only...man u r an amazing writer with awesome making reader confuse power...hehe...well for this part i would just like to say can i just hit armaan once on his knees...hehe...if i wud hav been in place of riddhima main sacchi mein use tang marti...lol...and man riddhima y does she ha to blame herself ,kamini she shud think every person has a time to realise things and if she realised her love now its not her fault...gadhi ladki :P:P...and well u thot to giv away plot here...well since many hav pointed out here that andrea behaviour is fishy well even i feel so...i also feel something more ant this stpry till now which ill write after complete part...and i feel armaan was sweet to hav dish prepared by ridzi even though it tasted ganda...hehe...it was cute...u knw armaan confuses me ,i think he knows everything and is not really pretending bcoz i think......il tell later...after u complete the part...hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.SankiPagal

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

love the installment.......

poor Ridz..Confused.....but armaan is sweeeeeeeeeet .....how he paized her cookingLOL...great........i think someting is cooking in armaans mind  .....hav to wait and see.............waiting for your next installment.......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
This is my 232463763 time ( i cant even remember anymore hehe) coming here to check for an update.....are you planning to update missy? If not..let me know..so i can go to sleep..its 2:30 and i have to wake up early to studyy...lol

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 20 March 2011 at 12:20am

Munchkin.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika! Awesome part man!!!!! Why do I have a feeling that Armaan loves Riddhima  if he always has. Hmmm.... let's see what you have in store for us. Big smile Really can't wait for Installment 2. Please please please post it asap. Big smile Fab part! Thumbs Up

Oh and one more thing, when I was reading the part where Armaan announced his engagement with Andrea, I actually had tears in my eyes for Riddhima. I could actually feel her pain and picturize it all. Smile
Smile

Lots and lots of Love Hug

Munchkin.

geetika_263 Groupbie
geetika_263
geetika_263

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
nyc part...
continue soon
plz add me to ur pm list..

Munchkin.

shreyshrey Senior Member
shreyshrey
shreyshrey

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
awww.....
that was such a cute part...
loved it....

love
shreya<3

Munchkin.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
RES :D 

-EDITED-

Ok so, this was an amazning installment..LOL i love how riddhima was getting really angry when Andrea came when everyone was lying about the food! 
OMG i love Armaan and Riddhima's scene! it was soo cutee <3
Armaan is such a Cutiee! i would LOVE to have a best guy friend like thatt <3

Great Part hunn <333

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 20 March 2011 at 10:24am

Munchkin.

Go to top