Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 53)

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Ah i always comment LOL so i shall do the same when i get the part- Poora ka poora :P
Cause in  this incomplete one- i neither like Armaan nor Riddhima's actions or thought process :( Its all too messed up
Maybe the further parts will clear it up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.SankiPagal

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.SankiPagal

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

Big smileLOLJust read the part. It was wonderful. 

Seriously...I understand that Armaan is engaged to Andrea, but why does he have to bring her everywhere!? I bet he knew that Riddhima doesn't like her...still he gets her there!! Either he is really dumb, or he is seriously smart....I hope its the second one.....

I dunno but I just have this feeling that Armaan is trying to get even with her (you know what I mean..)...but if that is the case...it has turned very nasty now! Urm, and not quiet likable anymore :) The way he behaves with Andrea makes me think that he is serious about her....but THIS IS ALL ABOUT AR! Okay, I'm confused...LOL Tell me Shru....what are you thinking? Kya hone waala hai aage kahani main? The suspense is killing me! God Shru, Armaan ka PoV kab ayega? I'm waiting for it ever since Riddhima realized that she loves Armaan....

About the dinner...I knew that the food she made would turn out to be disgusting....I remember the DMG scene where Armaan had made kheer for Shanky...and he had added Carrots and radish in it......LOL Only this time it is Riddhima...But the scene was awesome in way that it was the point of her breakdown... I liked the way he consoled her....like a true bestie....but it is further more confusing you know! 

See...I'll explain you what I'm trying to say....Big smile Firstly, AR lip gloss incident...then Armaan NOT complimenting her about the dress.....then Andrea's shocking friendly attitude towards Ridzi...and then Armaan kissing Andrea....Oh, my  god! Whats with this guy!? Either he can Riddhima's thoughts easily or is SERIOUSLY CONFUSED... But when I think about it...I feel that he is upto something....I mean comon, you just don't go on to do the lip gloss incident...unless you're seriously upto something....

Armaan is one complicated character to understand...and the fact that we know that AR should end up together...heightens the tragedy effect! Interesting... 

Continue soon....

Sorry for not commenting on the previous parts...Smile I will be updating and commenting regularly once the summer hols arrives! :) When will you continue your other FanFic...dil jahan...? Are you gonna put it here? Let me know! 

And wish you a very happy holi! Hope you have loads of fun. 

-Deby... 

Hey.. you arent alone in thinking this way.. I had brought the same thoughts up earlier... see the discussion on pages 18, 19, 20 on this thread... it will hopefully give you some idea of whats going on in Armaan's oooopppppssss actually Shru's head!!!!!

Munchkin.SankiPagal

desire_20 IF-Dazzler
desire_20
desire_20

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
With each update I feel worse n worse for riddhima, I am dying to see a serious confession and breakdown in front of armaan n yes his pov as well! U thought it was a long installment? I thought it was short! Lol! But do continue super duper soon!!!

Munchkin.SankiPagal

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

armaania13Munchkin.SankiPagal

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaania13

Big smileLOLJust read the part. It was wonderful. 

Seriously...I understand that Armaan is engaged to Andrea, but why does he have to bring her everywhere!? I bet he knew that Riddhima doesn't like her...still he gets her there!! Either he is really dumb, or he is seriously smart....I hope its the second one.....

I dunno but I just have this feeling that Armaan is trying to get even with her (you know what I mean..)...but if that is the case...it has turned very nasty now! Urm, and not quiet likable anymore :) The way he behaves with Andrea makes me think that he is serious about her....but THIS IS ALL ABOUT AR! Okay, I'm confused...LOL Tell me Shru....what are you thinking? Kya hone waala hai aage kahani main? The suspense is killing me! God Shru, Armaan ka PoV kab ayega? I'm waiting for it ever since Riddhima realized that she loves Armaan....

About the dinner...I knew that the food she made would turn out to be disgusting....I remember the DMG scene where Armaan had made kheer for Shanky...and he had added Carrots and radish in it......LOL Only this time it is Riddhima...But the scene was awesome in way that it was the point of her breakdown... I liked the way he consoled her....like a true bestie....but it is further more confusing you know! 

See...I'll explain you what I'm trying to say....Big smile Firstly, AR lip gloss incident...then Armaan NOT complimenting her about the dress.....then Andrea's shocking friendly attitude towards Ridzi...and then Armaan kissing Andrea....Oh, my  god! Whats with this guy!? Either he can Riddhima's thoughts easily or is SERIOUSLY CONFUSED... But when I think about it...I feel that he is upto something....I mean comon, you just don't go on to do the lip gloss incident...unless you're seriously upto something....

Armaan is one complicated character to understand...and the fact that we know that AR should end up together...heightens the tragedy effect! Interesting... 

Continue soon....

Sorry for not commenting on the previous parts...Smile I will be updating and commenting regularly once the summer hols arrives! :) When will you continue your other FanFic...dil jahan...? Are you gonna put it here? Let me know! 

And wish you a very happy holi! Hope you have loads of fun. 

-Deby... 

Hey.. you arent alone in thinking this way.. I had brought the same thoughts up earlier... see the discussion on pages 18, 19, 20 on this thread... it will hopefully give you some idea of whats going on in Armaan's oooopppppssss actually Shru's head!!!!!

Hello! Seriously...thank you for telling me about it. I had no idea that the discussion was already done...
By the way, I absolutely agree with your points...Thats the exact thing I'm thinking after I read the update. So glad that I'm not the only one not liking Armaan's behavior at the moment..totally with you! At the same moment I bet the PoV will be of a lot of help to us. Maybe...hopefully...we all will be able to see and understand Armaan's perspective. 

Another thing...the point where Shru mentions that neither Andrea nor Ridzi will be hurt kinda puts me into thinking...hmmm...no ones hurt....what could that mean.....if you know what I'm trying to say....Andrea is his love...girlfriend and now they are about to get married? Why wouldn't she be hurt unless she already knows about it all? OR maybe I'm just thinking to much! LOL 

LOLLOL. yup.. i think its fairly clear whats going on if andrea isnt going to suffer a heartbreak!!!  not too many alternatives there!!!!
However, at this point, Armaan is driving me nuts... and so is Shru who is hell bent on making Ridz suffer even more!!!
theres some more discussion between Shru and me on this on pages 48, 49, 50.. .
And its sure to raise your BP!!!!! just like it did mine!!!!

Munchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika!!!

I'm in the mood for a long comment so here goes-

"Mum, Dad, I practically used to stay at Abhi's anyway! And I've stayed away from you guys for 3 years! 3 years! At least I'm in town this time!" Nikki tried pacifying her mother, who glared at her annoyed at her insensitivity. But well, that was Nikki!

I LOVED this!!! Nikki was totally not traditional so it was pretty funny! Her not being the typical bawling-her-eyes-out-bride was refreshing and I could totally imagine it!

But I still couldn't help it...Loving him came so naturally, that no amount of heartbreak could destroy that love

This is my favorite line in the installment. Their whole relationship is explained through this. Even though the part wasn't too sad, it was still heartbreaking for me to see Riddhima heartbroken and I felt extra bad when her parents were gushing about Armaan's engagement to Andrea. 

My Dad laughed, while I rolled my eyes at his lame jokes. I thought of ways to distract him from the engagement topic. Maybe I could smash a vase.

Ahaha this line had me laughing! Riddhima's mental voice is so much fun! It's also very relatable [if that's a word]...everyone knows how it feels to be standing there while your parents crack jokes that they think are funny and you're standing there wishing you could disappear right there! And also, a jealous Riddhima is so much FUN! LOL

Armaan smiled apologetically and squeezed Andrea's hand.....
Armaan and Andrea looked at each other and smiled...

These 2 lines have me confused. I was kinda hoping they don't really love each other but now I'm not too sure...although Armaan's reaction when he learnt that Riddhima didn't remember anything was contradictory to this... but oh well. I will patiently wait for his PoV because he has loads of explaining to do! [btw, I think you'll do justice to his PoV so don't worry about that, although I admit writing humour is difficult!] 

"Uh, it's okay! I don't care! I mean you should take that as a compliment! We liked it so much; we don't wanna waste it on you!" Armaan grinned at me while I gave him a sceptical smile. "And besides, if...Uh...Da Vinci had decided to keep Mona Lisa to himself, let's face it, Mona Lisa wouldn't have been so famous!"

Awwh I loved this Embarrassed It was so sweet the way he didn't tell her it was horrible LOL I was honestly surprised when Andrea took some more! Maybe I like her after all??

He actually thought it was wrong now, didn't he, I thought miserably. 

This was the most heart breaking line of this installment. I say that because it was those little hugs and those pecks on the forehead that I used to love so much! They were comforting and totally adorable Embarrassed And now I feel worse for Riddhima Ouch

Phew! That was the LONGEST comment I've ever written on anyone's FF so you should be super proud because I'm always lazy LOL 
Continue super soon [read: before next weekend] and HAPPY HOLI! LOL

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I'm doing a mini AR FF called HEARTBEAT !!! check it out and give me your feed back whenever you have time!

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 19 March 2011 at 10:43pm

armaania13Munchkin.SankiPagal

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
loooooooooooobd da installment/....

aww....poor riddhima....

lobed da last bit....

thx 4 da pm n continue soooooooooon

AMOON