Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 49)

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
awesome partClapStar
loved it Big smile
I looked around me, trying to find any sharp object which would just go through and through his body!  that was hilarious
LOL
continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
fab update..loved it...complete it soon.aww poor ridzii..i cant see her lyk dat...jus dying to read further
comp soon n dat cooking part ws cute especially d way armaan reacted awwwwwwwwwwww

Munchkin.

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Wohhhooo Finally I have caught up with the story! WOW well well what should I say the story is aweeeesome and luv the way you have explain everything short and sweet. Really a inspiration to other writers. Enjoy reading parts of the FF.. first I was a silent reader but then now I will actually comment SHORRY!

Coming with new part another great part and I seriously cnt understand Armaan dude hehe but good job with confusing us readers and not letting go of the plot or making us suspect it. Aweeeesome cnt wait for the next part!!!

Munchkin.

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

**RESERVED**
woohoo first on the hot seat to reserve..lol will read and comment
and thankk you for thee installment :)

**Edited**

First Installment:

This was great, the whole dinner and the talk before and after. I really feel like pulling my hair..not wait Armaans hair and tell him to spit everything out and just give in to Riddhima.. Poor girl cooked, and it tasted gross LOL and then, they argued slighttly about Andrea...and he kissed her forehead and felt awkward..WHATTT?!?! And now for sure, i know hes got something up his sleeves, since his and andrea's engagement isnt even official and theyve been secretly smiling......grrrrr! I hope part 23 comes soon hehe! LOL Also, i just want to add that Riddhima should stop blaming herself about ruining her life and things between her and Armaan. I mean its not entirely her fault that she realized her love for Armaan only so much later, i mean you cant control Love..it just happens (so cliched i know LOL)...and If Armaan did love her during their friendship, he shouldve told her and or maybe hinted her MORE..though he did hint her quite a few times, but maybe a push wouldve worked and i have a strong feeling that that is exactly what he is doing right now, giving Riddhima a push towards her love and fighting for it...and about going back to Cali, i think the engagements going to be Armaans and Riddhimas...haha
Omg i hope i didnt guess all your plans for the future story plot...but hehe i just couldnt help it Embarrassed...Im loving this ff so muchh!! Youre doing a great job so far and i hope to read the entire part VERYY SOON..lol Take care Shru!

oh and i amost forgot, the last scene with AR was nice. Riddhima was finally just taking our her frustrations, and Armaan was confused and guessed because she was Pmsing..lmao! silly guy...lol But i cant wait for her to just get Armaan back on track and quite torturing her..lol Also, the "STRIKES" you added throughout the part were cute..and funny..lol its like Strike 1..realization HITS..llol

And dont worry, ill always keep commenting ;) afterall, all these comments encourage a writer and id love to read more from you anyydayy :D

Aiite Continue soon!

- D

I intended on giving away a little of the plot in this update, although I am seriously gonna love proving you guys wrong, I love doing that sometimes! But then again, I really do love proving you guys right as well...Hmm...You'll just have to wait to see what's going on in mine and Armaan's 'khufiya' brain! Hahaha! ROFL
And about the whole engagement thing....Hmm...Keep guessing! (MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Evil Smile

Lol! LOL

Loved reading your comment this time! Thanks a tonne! Keep it coming please! Embarrassed

Shru --- kyon bheja fry kar rahi ho hamara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updates and suspense jaldi khatam karo!!!
LOL

Edited by armaania13 - 19 March 2011 at 3:33pm

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

**RESERVED**

**Edited**

First Installment:

This was great, the whole dinner and the talk before and after. I really feel like pulling my hair..not wait Armaans hair and tell him to spit everything out and just give in to Riddhima.. Poor girl cooked, and it tasted gross LOL and then, they argued slighttly about Andrea...and he kissed her forehead and felt awkward..WHATTT?!?! And now for sure, i know hes got something up his sleeves, since his and andrea's engagement isnt even official and theyve been secretly smiling......grrrrr! I hope part 23 comes soon hehe! LOL Also, i just want to add that Riddhima should stop blaming herself about ruining her life and things between her and Armaan. I mean its not entirely her fault that she realized her love for Armaan only so much later, i mean you cant control Love..it just happens (so cliched i know LOL)...and If Armaan did love her during their friendship, he shouldve told her and or maybe hinted her MORE..though he did hint her quite a few times, but maybe a push wouldve worked and i have a strong feeling that that is exactly what he is doing right now, giving Riddhima a push towards her love and fighting for it...and about going back to Cali, i think the engagements going to be Armaans and Riddhimas...haha
Omg i hope i didnt guess all your plans for the future story plot...but hehe i just couldnt help it Embarrassed...Im loving this ff so muchh!! Youre doing a great job so far and i hope to read the entire part VERYY SOON..lol Take care Shru!

oh and i amost forgot, the last scene with AR was nice. Riddhima was finally just taking our her frustrations, and Armaan was confused and guessed because she was Pmsing..lmao! silly guy...lol But i cant wait for her to just get Armaan back on track and quite torturing her..lol Also, the "STRIKES" you added throughout the part were cute..and funny..lol its like Strike 1..realization HITS..llol

And dont worry, ill always keep commenting ;) afterall, all these comments encourage a writer and id love to read more from you anyydayy :D

Aiite Continue soon!

- D

I intended on giving away a little of the plot in this update, although I am seriously gonna love proving you guys wrong, I love doing that sometimes! But then again, I really do love proving you guys right as well...Hmm...You'll just have to wait to see what's going on in mine and Armaan's 'khufiya' brain! Hahaha! ROFL
And about the whole engagement thing....Hmm...Keep guessing! (MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Evil Smile

Lol! LOL

Loved reading your comment this time! Thanks a tonne! Keep it coming please! Embarrassed

That's my favorite type of fry! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13nyxx

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hey,

just read the first installment.... wow that was good

so sweet how armaan lied to make riddhima feel better

do continue soon

**EDITED**

read the whole part and wow it was soo good.... how adorable is armaan.... knowing her moods and sickness and baking her fav cupcakes esp for her......

loved it

do continue soon

p.s it is definitely good news that u will be continuing with the story

Edited by kalikijen - 21 March 2011 at 3:29pm

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

**RESERVED**

**Edited**

First Installment:

Aiite Continue soon!

- D

Lol! LOL

I thought for a second, youd tell me I GUESSED RIGHT.....but NO..you had to burst my bubble? GOSH Shru...youre surely bheja frying my brain, if not Armaans Tongue Eventually, youre just going to be laughing at my guesses and ill become a bhuddi and ill eat up my own brain!!!  And stop going round and round in circles...proving us right and wrong at the same time? LOL how is that going to be possible..and if it is..I CANT WAIT haha! Its surely going to be fun to read...and no problemoo girl, i enjoy reading and commenting :D
andd hmmm another installment....am i asking for too much ? LOL

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

**RESERVED**

**Edited**

First Installment:

Aiite Continue soon!

- D

Lol! LOL

Updates and suspense jaldi khatam karo!!!
LOL
Yesss Yess TOTALLY AGREE!!Big smile

Munchkin.

Go to top