Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 48)

Saniya786 Groupbie
Saniya786
Saniya786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
omgshh  yourff  is  truly  amazing  is  so  different  from  all  the  other  ffs  I  read  truly  fenominal  work  please  continue  soon  :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
AWESUM update and pl continue soon :))

Munchkin.

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
loved the part cant w8 to read the whole part plz write sooon :D:D:D:D:D

Munchkin.

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Shru!!!
IT was good to see an installment from you, so soon!!!
but again, I was disheartened ... the more we wait to understand whats going on in Armaan's head, the further away it seems. In the meantime, he continues to drive me totally mad with his behaviour!!!!!

And every time I end up feeling more bad for Ridz...i again reiterate what I stated earlier too---- what wrong has she done .. it aint her fault that  she was late in realizing that she is in love with Armaan, and it sure doesnt mean she needs to go thru what Armaan is making her go thru!!!!

I know all will be well in the end, and since you mentioned earlier that no-one will be heartbroken, Andrea included, I think I have a fair idea of what the plot is ... but in the meantime, I continue to get more and more exasperated with Armaan !!!!!!LOL

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

Hey Shru!!!
but again, I was disheartened ... the more we wait to understand whats going on in Armaan's head, the further away it seems. In the meantime, he continues to drive me totally mad with his behaviour!!!!!

And every time I end up feeling more bad for Ridz...i again reiterate what I stated earlier too---- what wrong has she done .. it aint her fault that  she was late in realizing that she is in love with Armaan, and it sure doesnt mean she needs to go thru what Armaan is making her go thru!!!!

I know all will be well in the end, and since you mentioned earlier that no-one will be heartbroken, Andrea included, I think I have a fair idea of what the plot is ... but in the meantime, I continue to get more and more exasperated with Armaan !!!!!!LOL

Crap, I'll have to change the story line! LOL(Since you think I do, I might as well do that right? Especially when you know what the plot is! LOL)

ROFL

armaania13

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Hey Shru!!!

Crap, I'll have to change the story line! LOL(Since you think I do, I might as well do that right? Especially when you know what the plot is! LOL)

ROFL

ROFL

babes.. its not rocket science, when you kinda refuted all my earlier assumptions already!!! But honestly, even though I am exasperated, its kudos to you, for keeping the storyline so gripping!!!

U dare change the story!!! and u know I will be out to murder you!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

**RESERVED**
woohoo first on the hot seat to reserve..lol will read and comment
and thankk you for thee installment :)

**Edited**

First Installment:

This was great, the whole dinner and the talk before and after. I really feel like pulling my hair..not wait Armaans hair and tell him to spit everything out and just give in to Riddhima.. Poor girl cooked, and it tasted gross LOL and then, they argued slighttly about Andrea...and he kissed her forehead and felt awkward..WHATTT?!?! And now for sure, i know hes got something up his sleeves, since his and andrea's engagement isnt even official and theyve been secretly smiling......grrrrr! I hope part 23 comes soon hehe! LOL Also, i just want to add that Riddhima should stop blaming herself about ruining her life and things between her and Armaan. I mean its not entirely her fault that she realized her love for Armaan only so much later, i mean you cant control Love..it just happens (so cliched i know LOL)...and If Armaan did love her during their friendship, he shouldve told her and or maybe hinted her MORE..though he did hint her quite a few times, but maybe a push wouldve worked and i have a strong feeling that that is exactly what he is doing right now, giving Riddhima a push towards her love and fighting for it...and about going back to Cali, i think the engagements going to be Armaans and Riddhimas...haha
Omg i hope i didnt guess all your plans for the future story plot...but hehe i just couldnt help it Embarrassed...Im loving this ff so muchh!! Youre doing a great job so far and i hope to read the entire part VERYY SOON..lol Take care Shru!

oh and i amost forgot, the last scene with AR was nice. Riddhima was finally just taking our her frustrations, and Armaan was confused and guessed because she was Pmsing..lmao! silly guy...lol But i cant wait for her to just get Armaan back on track and quite torturing her..lol Also, the "STRIKES" you added throughout the part were cute..and funny..lol its like Strike 1..realization HITS..llol

And dont worry, ill always keep commenting ;) afterall, all these comments encourage a writer and id love to read more from you anyydayy :D

Aiite Continue soon!

- D

I intended on giving away a little of the plot in this update, although I am seriously gonna love proving you guys wrong, I love doing that sometimes! But then again, I really do love proving you guys right as well...Hmm...You'll just have to wait to see what's going on in mine and Armaan's 'khufiya' brain! Hahaha! ROFL
And about the whole engagement thing....Hmm...Keep guessing! (MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Evil Smile

Lol! LOL

Loved reading your comment this time! Thanks a tonne! Keep it coming please! Embarrassed

armaania13

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Hey Shru!!!

ROFL

ROFL

babes.. its not rocket science, when you kinda refuted all my earlier assumptions already!!! But honestly, even though I am exasperated, its kudos to you, for keeping the storyline so gripping!!!

U dare change the story!!! and u know I will be out to murder you!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Arre baba I'm telling you na, I've NEVER even THOUGHT of changing the storyline! Whether you guys are close or far from guessing the story line, it doesn't matter to me, because I love reading your guesswork anyway! Big smile

And same thing goes here, I'm not gonna change the plot! The story has been like this ever since I thought of showing a part of this story in flashback, because as I said before, this story had been very spontaneous in the beginning, because I just wrote the first part and didn't know how to continue from there on...Obviously once I got to know that the story is aiming nowhere, I had to think a long while when the whole flashback stuff struck me...Then I framed the story in my mind, with the main scenes, like Riddhima's realization, the whole picking up Armaan from the airport, the farewell, and Armaan's PoV as well, were vivid scenes in my mind...I just filled in those gaps in between all these scenes, and tried penning down those scenes into words from my mind. Confusing na? LOL Trust me, even I got confused while writing this piece of comment! ROFL Anyway, this story has these main scenes which I thought of a long while ago, and the whole realization thingy, I thought of it when I was listening to those two songs...Riddhima's drunk scene, well that too I got inspired from the song as well....!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ADITI.SHARMA_03armaania13

Go to top