Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 34)

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for ur second thread dear.
Hey , u r just mind-blowing.
I simply love this story.
Ridz loves Armaan so much but  didn't let him know.Armaan too loves her but is unaware of it.
She got drunk and doesnot even know what she did last last night.
I really loved the bachelorette party of Niki.I want to kill Andrea seriously.
I'm quite eager to see the reaction of others regarding the drunk Riddhima and her singing.I wish Armaan would have guessed that she loves noone but him.
Plz make Armaan also realize his feelings towards his punchkin.
Niki is the best drama queen.I simply love the way she understands Riddhima.
Plz update the next installment soonest.
U r a wonderful writer and this ff is one of the best ffs of IF.
Due to my exams I may not be able to comment regularly in the next two months but plzz keep sending me PMs.I'll comment later.
love u

Edited by asma_227 - 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hey dear i truly love ur FF every day  m waitng 4 ur update and i m really very sorry to disheartened u actually i have very busy life my daughter she keep my busy all the time from her shaytaanies that y i just click like button and i really love ur story line i don't want u change story i wana read real story and one more thing u r a amazing writer the way u describe ridz feeling her pain her jealousy is incredible and what i say to arman he is total dumbo any ways waiting 4 ur next update plz update soon keep writing.Thumbs Up

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
*reserved*

*EDITED*

Okay that was pretty cool! A filler like u said... but now I'm sure he loves her because I think he's disappointed that she doesn't remember that she confessed her feelings [indirectly] to him.... am I guessing correct Wink

I am SO waiting for Armaan's PoV...like seriously... he has so much explanation to do! And Armaan being Armaan...I think I'm going to fall in love with him all over again when he explains his PoV. 
Wait, I just re-read the above lines and they sound confusing. What I mean is, Armaan is always so..... passionate is the word I'm looking for I think. Everything he says is I don't know how o say it, so honest and straight from the heart that u just can't help but melt [even in the show!]  Embarrassed 
So I'm thinking Armaan's Pov is going to be fabulously...awesomely...mindblowingly [is that even a word? LOL]  AMAZING.

Update soon! 

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 16 March 2011 at 1:51pm

Munchkin.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
res
*edited*
awesome part!
i so want to know wot happend after riddhima gt drunk.. the way armaan was tlking it sounded like sumthin big happnd n he was angry she didnt remember... i wonder if she confessd directly to him n he heard (just a guess) it wud explain y hes angry that she doesnt remember.... i wonder wotz up wiv armaans atitude i mean one minute hes starin at her next hes tryin to go away frm herr.... i cant wait to see armaan POV  just two more parts n then we finallli get to how armaan feels n y he behaves like he does YAAYYYBig smile 
cant wait for the next part Smile
continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 16 March 2011 at 1:58pm

Munchkin.

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Ok that was great stuff can't wait for u to update again

Munchkin.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
OMG i wanna read the next partt! jaldiiiiiiiiiii hehe <333333

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Chapter 20 completed on Page 24! for those who haven't read it, there's a note for silent readers on Page 28!

Not a very special part, but something! And it's completed! Wow! That to on a weekday! You guys should be really really proud of me! LOL

Enjoy! 

And guys, I don't want you all to comment each and every time! I can't be the only busy person in the world! But if I can take out literally hours for writing and updating, I'm sure you guys can remove 2 minutes once in a while! Please do not feel bad or anything! And thanks a tonne for paying heed to my request (which sounded more like a demand...Sorry about that! Big smile)! But hey, it worked! Haha! LOL

Thanks a tonne! For those who have exams, family responsibilities, work, etc. etc. , just comment once in a while please to let me know what you'll thought about the update/the story/the way the story is progressing! Thanks! Embarrassed

I'll send the PMs TOMORROW! Too sleepy right now! Haven't rested since I got back in the afternoon! *Phew* Long day! Enjoy in case you guys already checked the part out! Hopefully I won't need to send PMs tomorrow! LOL

Edited by Dmg8594 - 16 March 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanahensevenanushkajainammy_ka_ashumoonlight2630Aanya.Nomaa.cant.be.assed.sweetdesire

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Comment edited.

I just re-read my comment and it sounds very vague and confusing even to me. But I hope u get what I'm trying to say because I'm currently out of words to explain it better. LOL

xoxo
Aanya

Go to top