Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 22)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

That's the whole point...The story's about Riddhima...It's her 'walk on the beach' like she says in the first chapter! How she finds her best friend, her dreams, and then finally love...And then how her walk on the beach becomes their - Armaan and Riddhima's - A walk on the beach...

The whole point of keeping Riddhima as a narrator and keeping the story from her PoV was so that I tell HER story, of what happened to her....The whole flashback is from her diary, and yes, I've sometimes put in stuff from Armaan's PoV in the middle, but then again, that's always been in the flashback parts, so Riddhima always knew about all that that happened at the time...

That's the whole point...More than an AR story, it's a Riddhima story, and how her story and life gets linked to Armaan's....In fact, that's the realization she's undergoing right now, in the story...That it's not just her life anymore, now her life's dependant on Armaan's as well...Realization's finally struck her! 
Ofcourse its her story and Its her narration ,I just meant that since its a love story ,I hope Armaans intentions or feelings are a bit more clearer too !! I know its going to take its own time since its a story and it goes on only when it has YET something to say !
Please dont take me wrong ,it wasnt even a criticism ,I just meant that one here can only comment about Riddhima's state its tough to judge ,predict or comment about Armaan because nothings really known about him atm ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

That's the whole point...The story's about Riddhima...It's her 'walk on the beach' like she says in the first chapter! How she finds her best friend, her dreams, and then finally love...And then how her walk on the beach becomes their - Armaan and Riddhima's - A walk on the beach...

The whole point of keeping Riddhima as a narrator and keeping the story from her PoV was so that I tell HER story, of what happened to her....The whole flashback is from her diary, and yes, I've sometimes put in stuff from Armaan's PoV in the middle, but then again, that's always been in the flashback parts, so Riddhima always knew about all that that happened at the time...

That's the whole point...More than an AR story, it's a Riddhima story, and how her story and life gets linked to Armaan's....In fact, that's the realization she's undergoing right now, in the story...That it's not just her life anymore, now her life's dependant on Armaan's as well...Realization's finally struck her! 
Ofcourse its her story and Its her narration ,I just meant that since its a love story ,I hope Armaans intentions or feelings are a bit more clearer too !! I know its going to take its own time since its a story and it goes on only when it has YET something to say !
Please dont take me wrong ,it wasnt even a criticism ,I just meant that one here can only comment about Riddhima's state its tough to judge ,predict or comment about Armaan because nothings really known about him atm ! 

Oh no, no, I didn't feel bad or anything...

But like I've said before, Armaan's PoV will come, sooner now, in another chapter or two, because there's nothing more to unravel other than that...

But it's gotta come at the right time, and yes, it's always been about Riddhima's feelings because it's Riddhima's story, so obviously, atm she doesn't know what's going on in Armaan's head...So when he decides to come clean with her, well that will be the time he comes clean with you guys! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_ridzyshaaz_91armaania13Aanya.Prasanthi

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey Shru... we had a lengthy discussion yesterday... You mentioned that you might update today ----
so WAITING EAGERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then we can launch into another lengthy discussion!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Please please please update sooooooooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

I might update today! Big smile

will surely be waiting!

awotbfanashluvdmg

awotbfan Senior Member
awotbfan
awotbfan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika,
From the time I hv read ur comment that u might update today i am on cloud nine...Smile
I just wish u manage to update the next part today...!!
I wud love to read the next part and participate again in the post update discussions Smile

DreamerRealityMunchkin.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Comment edited on pg 3 :)
Love
Rhea

Munchkin.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I might update today! Big smile

OMG !!
Waiting & waiting & waiting LOL

Munchkin.

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -- WE ARE WAITING!!!
HOW MUCH LONGER????????????????????

awotbfanMunchkin.

Go to top