Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 19)

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hey i couldnt rply to ur pm..itz nt being sent to you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

Shru --- you really have a way with words!! The way you portray Riddhima's emotions here in this last instalment, is simply heartbreaking!!
And in the same breath, I have to say that I cannot remember being more agitated with Armaan's behaviour!!

I remember commenting on your last chapter too, that I just cannot empathize with Armaan anymore!
This new chapter, makes me only REINFORCE that statement more. To say that I am appalled wtih Armaan's behaviour is simply putting it too lightly.

He simply disgusted me today --the last straw being giving Andrea the necklace that Ridz had liked. I never really thought, he would give it to Andrea becos somewhere I always thought that his engagement to Andrea is a joke that he is playing to get Ridz to confess to him and that he would be gifting that necklace to Ridz.

Why do i get the feeling that you changed the storyline recently..
What started off as a strong feeling that the Armaan-Andrea engagement is just a farce and totally made-up , is now seeming like a reality!! And I am sure that alongwith me, all the readers too felt the same thing.

For me, I neither like Ridz wallowing in self-pity nor others feeling such pity for her!!!
What wrong has she done, beyond just being late in realizing that she loves Armaan!!
She never hurt him intentionally!!

While Armaan is just going about hurting her intentionally -- right on her face!! AND I JUST HATE IT!!! Its more like he is the confused soul who doesnt know what he wants!!!

I hope there is something in Armaan's POV that can convince me about his behaviour coz at this time, it seems that nothing can absolve Armaan of all of this!!! Either he hurts Andrea or he hurts Ridz..
 i care less about Andrea but it sure puts Armaan in a bad light!

Sorry -- for being so upfront about my opinion.. .. but I just couldnt stay away from being so vocal this time!!!
And again, this is a tribute to your writing!!!! Keep up the great work --- but please ... no more Riddhima self-pity stuff!!! 

^^ I concur

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evaInfinite_FlameAltairaarmaania13Crazyy_FanMunchkin.SankiPagal-DavneetKaur--Anku-

jannat4ever Goldie
jannat4ever
jannat4ever

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
awesome update dear.........

Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

Shru --- you really have a way with words!! The way you portray Riddhima's emotions here in this last instalment, is simply heartbreaking!!
And in the same breath, I have to say that I cannot remember being more agitated with Armaan's behaviour!!

I remember commenting on your last chapter too, that I just cannot empathize with Armaan anymore!
This new chapter, makes me only REINFORCE that statement more. To say that I am appalled wtih Armaan's behaviour is simply putting it too lightly.

He simply disgusted me today --the last straw being giving Andrea the necklace that Ridz had liked. I never really thought, he would give it to Andrea becos somewhere I always thought that his engagement to Andrea is a joke that he is playing to get Ridz to confess to him and that he would be gifting that necklace to Ridz.

What started off as a strong feeling that the Armaan-Andrea engagement is just a farce and totally made-up , is now seeming like a reality!! And I am sure that alongwith me, all the readers too felt the same thing.

For me, I neither like Ridz wallowing in self-pity nor others feeling such pity for her!!!
What wrong has she done, beyond just being late in realizing that she loves Armaan!!

While Armaan is just going about hurting her intentionally -- right on her face!! AND I JUST HATE IT!!! Its more like he is the confused soul who doesnt know what he wants!!!

I hope there is something in Armaan's POV that can convince me about his behaviour coz at this time, it seems that nothing can absolve Armaan of all of this!!! Either he hurts Andrea or he hurts Ridz..

Sorry -- for being so upfront about my opinion.. .. but I just couldnt stay away from being so vocal this time!!!
And again, this is a tribute to your writing!!!! Keep up the great work --- but please ... no more Riddhima self-pity stuff!!! 

^^ I concur
i so agree wid u.......
i m so much pissed off at armaan rite nw......
i ahte feeling sorry for ridz...i hate sympathising for ridzi
i jus hate it...mujhe adat nahi hai ridzi k liye bura feel karne ki
 hehe
 n e ways bak to the point....
the last installment  was the last straw to break my endurance power of ammy's behaviour... n his unintentional way of hurting ridz........its lik he is doing this to me....
 n teh moment kissed taht blonde....i jus felt lik starngling both ammy n andera

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzawotbfanAltairaCrazyy_FanMunchkin.-DavneetKaur-

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hey...amoon here..

i cnt reply 2 ur pm...

plz plz do pm me wen u ud...

wanna rfead more of da ff...

dnt 4get me ..plzzz..ok

AMOON

Munchkin.

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
seriously oh!!! my god..........
cant wait for another part........
so update soon.......
n as u r gonna finsh this ff soon... so start thinking  about another ar ff.....

Munchkin.

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Amazing part di :))))
d wayyy u portrayed ridzie's emotionzz wazz fab :))

dis part wazz kinda lyk a shock to me.......i alwayzz thought d engagement thingyy n stuff wer prankzz.....i m confused :SS

but but but dis sentence........And then, all of a sudden, as if the world had drowned, I saw his eyes change...Overcome with happiness of some kind, as if I had found that hidden depth in his eyes,

& & & y do i feel dat anj n andrea werm't relli drunk?
When did she get so drunk, I wondered.

"Why do you want to be the responsible one! Especially when you're the one who's going through the worst heartbreak!"

this conversation with someone who barely knows me and is half drunk!

She wasn't exactly drunk, and if she was, well she was handling herself really well!

izz dere nny hop Ermm plzz temme dis iz all sick joke mannn

y cant all d gud ffz get updated evrydayy??

i srslyy read ur etire ff once agn todayyyy.....felt lyk it...n had loadzz of tym...

but armaan n an kissed?!!?!?!?!? srslyy gal u never cease to surprise me D'ohjust one thing u better update sooooon Evil Smile n n n plzzz put in sum AR momentzz if possible......

did i mention dat i liked nikki-ridzi's interaction? beautifully thought n written :))

all in all ur f is one i can completelyy relate to n can imagione almost all d sequences...keep rockinggg galll ;))

i never relli left a proper cmnt on ur ff...wazz busyy wid examzz n stuff....

lukng frwrd to d next updt soonn

Sakshi

(p.s. hop u din fall asleep :PP )

Edited by Crazyy_Fan - 14 March 2011 at 11:28am

Aanya.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Originally posted by caprigurl

^^ I concur
i so agree wid u.......
i m so much pissed off at armaan rite nw......
i ahte feeling sorry for ridz...i hate sympathising for ridzi
i jus hate it...mujhe adat nahi hai ridzi k liye bura feel karne ki
 hehe
 n e ways bak to the point....
the last installment  was the last straw to break my endurance power of ammy's behaviour... n his unintentional way of hurting ridz........its lik he is doing this to me....
 n teh moment kissed taht blonde....i jus felt lik starngling both ammy n andera

ROFL

OMG! I had no idea my story could actually invite so much thought and discussion! I feel so proud! Haha! But seriously, it was so much fun to read all your guys' comments! 

I'm gonna reply to all the bold parts in your comments!...One by one in order, so in this post, just check the bold part and the sequential answer! Smile

Firstly, NO, I haven't changed the story-line! LOL But if I don't twist and turn things, you guys will easily be able to tell the whole plot, and then what's the fun? I haven't made any changes, but I have to go on confusing you guys to prevent you all from knowing the plot! 

Second, I have no idea if you'll will find Armaan justified in his actions or no...I definitely feel he is, but then he's Armaan, I would support him even if he turns out to be a mass-murderer or something! Big smile But where his reasons are concerned, well maybe he won't be able to justify the hurt he gave Riddhima, and now that I see you guys are beyond angry with him at this point, I think you'll might just join an anti-Armaan club or something when his PoV is revealed....But nevertheless, according to me, I think he's justified, not in hurting Riddhima, no one's justified in hurting anyone, but whatever he's doing, I'm sure he's justified...The ball will be in your court once the plot is revealed, and now I'm all the more intrigued to know your opinion, and I can't wait to post Armaan's PoV too! Big smile

There's ABSOLUTELY no need to be sorry! In fact, I loved reading your comment, and the entire analysis you gave! It makes me feel like yeah, I've succeeded in hooking my readers to their seat kind of thing! And what more can a writer ask for? Be it a praise or a criticism, if a reader actually gives a detailed analysis of what he/she thought, trust me, the writer's bound to feel on top of the world! LOL

Same goes for all you guys! I really appreciate it reading all your big banner comments and analysis, and trust me, I have so much fun when you guys predict something, and the opposite happens! That's the best part! But I never do that on purpose or anything...The story is set in my mind since a very long time, so even if I want, I can't change it, so I don't add the twists after reading all your comments or anything, they're there since the very beginning, and after reading the whole story (once I complete the story that is! LOL), if you go back right to the first chapter, maybe you'll see that I've had things write from the first chapter building the story! So there's been ABSOLUTELY no change....Of course all of that will unravel now...SO I would just say STAY TUNED! As usual! LOL

I honestly am so happy that my story actually remains in people's minds long after the chapter's over....That was my primary aim, and maybe I've actually grown as a writer, or so I feel...And since being a writer is my dream and aim, well, I feel so happy right now! LOL

As for the update, well sorry, but I'm packed with my assignments, so I can't really hope to update before Friday even if I want to...So sorry! Ouch

Regards! x x 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evasahitya87dim.bhatiaStupidcupid1234sweety7395shiningstarziceprincess101shaaz_91Altairaashluvdmgcutie_mahimaarmaania13moonlight2630ammy_ka_ashuAanya.jiyaa_m-DavneetKaur-

Go to top