Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 153)

awotbfan Senior Member
awotbfan
awotbfan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
oopsLOL! I forgot to congratulate you!wohooooooooooooooooParty congo shruuuuuu for reachng the third thread...StarClapBig smilehope this ff never endsThumbs Up and we keep you congratulating u on numerous threads of this ff in years to come :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

immayurfan Goldie
immayurfan
immayurfan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Iam so happy to them together no more rohna dhona
Continue soon

Munchkin.

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
wow that was a lovely part...... rofl armaans clothes when they went shopping LOL..... could actually imagine the scene in my head

hahah armaan goggling the words... so sweet how he replied in french.....

oohhh i think armaans gotten her the earrings but bought the other things as a ploy....... i hope so anyway.... that would be soo sweet if it happend like that.......

continue soon

thnx for pm

p.s. just realised already time for third thread...congrats...Clap 

Edited by kalikijen - 04 April 2011 at 5:23pm

Munchkin.

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shruuuuuuuuuuuu..I loveee you...hehe
it was another amazing update....haha so Riddhima is still showing her nautanki...I could so imagine the scene where she was taking all Armaan's clothes and poor Armaan had no option but to wear such a gayish dress and that too roam around the shopping mallsUnhappyROFL..I feel so bad for him....Riddhima is acting too much now...I agree that Armaan took this joke too far but she was equally at fault too..she could have also gone to Armaan and expressed her feelings and moreover, she made Armaan more confused about her feelings thru her confusing behaviors...but the good thing is that she also knows she is punishing him more than what he deserves but is just having sadistic pleasure by making ARmaan dance at her tunes....lol...but no matter what Munchkin and Peanut never fail to make me smile through their antics....I especially loved this line "Well, what can I say! I think coming out of the closet is the best deed I've ever done!" Armaan said in a monotone, something which I had told him to say.

it made me burst out into a laughterROFL...I can so imagine Riddhima threatening him to blurt out that line and Armaan doing soLOL
I can't wait for the next update...It's gonna be romantic as you said..it'd be so ARishDay Dreaming

Pkz update soonish 
and OMG!! congoooooooooo on the next thread you are gonna have...yayyyyy!! I am so happy...you totally deserve itParty

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Guys please don't forget to fill in your empty spaces and inform me once u do so! And thanks a tonne once again! =)

DreamerReality

sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hey awesome part......i am so happy that you updated so fast....totally loved this part.......Armaan is so sweet....giving her flowers and then following her every command.....wow i seriously can't believe he wore the clothes that riddhima took out for him.....especially the shirt that said "im coming out of the closet".....i was laughing so bad reading those lines and on top of that he had to go to the mall.......i feel bad for armaan but he so deserves that punishment.....cant wait to see armaan's reaction when riddhima asks his parents to let armaan become a photographer....at least that is what i think she will ask them....now that ridz has made armaan wear the clothes.....i am really looking forward to how he will punish her......cant wait for the next part
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING THE SECOND THREAD

Munchkin.

debby_11 IF-Rockerz
debby_11
debby_11

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

DreamerReality

DreamerReality Goldie