Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 143)

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thnx shrutika for completin d part today.... Tongue
just loved it......... thnx a ton!!!

tc
luv
nandini/nandi

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

aww okay i really loved this part! soo good! the clothes thing was sooo super funny!

and i can totally understtand how ridz is hurt!
as in if i liked a guy and told him i liked something then he gave it to his gf  to wear (even if just for a few minutes to make me jealous) i would cry like crazy! idk if i could forgive him actually b/c everything else its like maybe i can forgive you, but the extreme snogging would hurt (even if she forced him, though i may move past that at one point - if it was just that) but the neckalace and ring i would absolutely cry my eyes out and HATE him! and to think armaan doesnt even fully understand and realize HOW WRONG that one move of his really was! as in ahhh! gosh im like all teary eyed and angry and upset and crying just imagining/thinking about it! i understand armaan was hurt too but still...i understand the hnts and trying to make her jealous, but the jewelry was one step too far! no actually ninety steps too far! i really want to see armaan feeling guilty and remorsing for that one detail....

and if he thinks simply getting her the earrings (which i assume he did) then that boy needs a smacking....

as in i'd prob tell him to shove it up his.... (if i were ridz...but thank goodness im not....)

ah im getting to emotional and passionate about this! 

cont soon!

and i really want to see ridz hurting b/c of that one detail and armaan feeling extreme guilt and remorse (for the jewelry bit)

LOVE YOU,
Ashu 

Uh, yes, I do intend on showing that! LOL
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Loved the second half!  It was awesome!  LOL!  I can't believe Riddhima actually did that!  I could soo imagine Armaan's expressions!  LOL!  The mall scene was hilarious!  Gay guys!  I can't stop laughing!  The last part was a bit sad, though I'm sure Armaan definately bought the earrings.  He's probably hiding it.  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33

Munchkin.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dmg8594

aww okay i really loved this part! soo good! the clothes thing was sooo super funny!

and i can totally understtand how ridz is hurt!
as in if i liked a guy and told him i liked something then he gave it to his gf  to wear (even if just for a few minutes to make me jealous) i would cry like crazy! idk if i could forgive him actually b/c everything else its like maybe i can forgive you, but the extreme snogging would hurt (even if she forced him, though i may move past that at one point - if it was just that) but the neckalace and ring i would absolutely cry my eyes out and HATE him! and to think armaan doesnt even fully understand and realize HOW WRONG that one move of his really was! as in ahhh! gosh im like all teary eyed and angry and upset and crying just imagining/thinking about it! i understand armaan was hurt too but still...i understand the hnts and trying to make her jealous, but the jewelry was one step too far! no actually ninety steps too far! i really want to see armaan feeling guilty and remorsing for that one detail....

and if he thinks simply getting her the earrings (which i assume he did) then that boy needs a smacking....

as in i'd prob tell him to shove it up his.... (if i were ridz...but thank goodness im not....)

ah im getting to emotional and passionate about this! 

cont soon!

and i really want to see ridz hurting b/c of that one detail and armaan feeling extreme guilt and remorse (for the jewelry bit)

LOVE YOU,
Ashu 

Uh, yes, I do intend on showing that! LOL

haha yes! i figured from the bit at the end of the chapter but like ah i get too emotional reading your ff! LOL

I would take that as a compliment! Big smile
cuteshilpa Goldie
cuteshilpa
cuteshilpa

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww  love the part 
armaan has surely buy that earing n love the part n cont sooonnnn

Munchkin.

araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234