Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 142)

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG!!
What an absolutely ADORABLE Part!!!
caught up late with this update, since there was no pm... but also becos of --- trying to catchup with some sleep after staying up late to watch the Grand Finale!!! AND GOSH!!! WORTH EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE --- THE WAY INDIA WON!!!! have only been watching and rewatching the match, the highlights etc etc etc...

coming back to the story... like i mentioned before --- the best phase of the FF will now begin.. and I simply loved this instalment!! loved the way Ridz is making Armaan pay!! Or is it????!!!!Embarrassed
They are just sooooooooo adorable now.. with their cute little romance interwoven amidst humor!!!
cant wait to read more of this!!!!

fantastic update, Shru... please update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

redprincess Groupbie
redprincess
redprincess

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
absolutely cuteeeeeeee part.....cant stop grinning:):) i love the way they r interacting...plz do continue waiting eagerly
harshikarocks Senior Member
harshikarocks
harshikarocks

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hey it was an awsome update.......luved how riddhima treated armaan n the elders.....
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
OMG !!!!!
Shrutika !!!!
AWOTB was the first thing i read (rather did) in the morning !
It srsly made my day !!!
Thnk u !
Thnk u !
Thnk u !

Amazing update yaar!
Will comment after you complete the part !

Love
Rhea

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thats such an adorablee part I loved it ,now that they both know each others feelings ,its easier for them to understand each other.LOL Riddhima is cutee ,and you can see how badly she is failing at it LOL.
I like how frankly she was trying to clear out the loopholes in his story which he rightly pointed out were his feelings ! Poor thing will have to put up with so much now :( but its all immensely cute and amazing to read and thanks a ton for the update !

Munchkin.

jannat4ever Goldie
jannat4ever
jannat4ever

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
awesome part dear
hats of for such a wonderful story....Clap Star
loved it ,
finally we will get to see AR romantic scenes as they both know each others feelings ,
Riddhima's idea of I LOVE YOU was superb
thnx 4 d pm
continue soon

lots of luv
jannat

Munchkin.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Heyya Shrutika

Awesome installment.. Really loved. Riddhima is treating Armaan so badly.. Tongue Bechara!! She shouldn't be that harsh on him... he had to go through what she had to go through for THREE LONG YEARS! But... you gotta have some drama... Otherwise it wouldn't be that much fun, would it!?

He actually thought this was gonna melt me down? Oh, he hadn't seen nothing yet!

Gosh Riddhima! You love to be in his arms, you love him so much.. and it is ARMAAN we are talking about... How can NOT melt by these sweet little things he does? *sigh* Riddhima is such a drama queen.. Tongue

"Just in case you're still that slow, I'll tell you anyway....I love you!"

And then, the smile was back.

Awww.... this was cute! I could see Riddhima's face change the expressions throughout the scene. CUTE! Embarrassed

Don't! Riddhima, I'll take abuses, I'll take slaps, I'll even oblige to you chasing me around with a knife in your hand. But please don't doubt my feelings for you!

For some reason, I could feel hurt in Armaan's voice here! Was he really hurt by what Riddhima said?

I mentally began thinking of ways to murder her, when I felt his arms circling my waist. My heart skipped a beat, and even though my brain yelled, 'Stop him!' my heart hushed it up saying, 'I've waited too long!'.

Hayyyeee!!!! Adorable!!! Embarrassed As always, I could see this as well... So clearly visual!! Awesome awesome! Big smile

"I said you can't hear it! But you can read it!

Je t'aime!"

Haha! Riddhima, you crazy crazy girl!LOL She is so cute!! Love her!! And I am pretty sure Armaan would have looked it up on Google. TongueTongue

All in all, the part was just AWESOME! Hope to see the full part updated very very soon!!

Love Hug

Edited by jm2506 - 04 April 2011 at 12:48am

Munchkin.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika!!!!
awesum yaar readin few parts before this 1'i couldn't even imagine that d story will take such a beautiful turn... loved it...... Big smile nn never thought that i would post such big smile in my comment LOL

simply fab!!!

by the way.... u know french or u also googled it??? Wink just kiddin??? do not mind haan?........ Smile

cont soooooooon
desperate to read more 

take care
love 
Nandini/Nandi

Edited by nandinii_goyal - 04 April 2011 at 1:16am

Munchkin.

Go to top