Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 135)

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Will you'll kill me if I don't update tonight? Confused LOL

YESLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaz_91Munchkin.alaipayuthey..Mira..Jyo.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Simply..........................YES! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaz_91Munchkin.Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Shrutika! THAT was one awesome post you made! I loved your description of the match! And you are lucky you got to be a part of the history! It was really nice reading it.

And YES! We will kill you! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaz_91Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akufull2mad

YESLOL
i will surely kill u.......................................Angry

Edited by vaishiksg - 03 April 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
yeshhhhhhhhh vil kill u!!!!!!!! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Oh well okay! *Grumpy pout* Since I promised! I will put something up tonight! But I'll need you guys to boost me up, because trust me, I'm so tired and excited about yesterday, I can't type nor think! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzawotbfanARCaskettFanscorpio95alaipayutheypixie_nARKJ_4EVERnyxxcant.be.assed.SankiPagal-KD-

-KD- IF-Sizzlerz
-KD-
-KD-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Aww,Thanks a ton for sharing that wonderful experience Shrutika.Im so jealous LOL,I wish i was there to witness that moment,the BEST moment of our lives..Atleast mine HeartThe Cup IS OURRRSSSSSS HELL YEAH!!!!Wink

Um,and let me answer your question,Its a BIG FAT yes,LOL. No .Seriously iv been dying to read an update..after that amazing part..Even an installment would do,that would be enough for tonight.Im really one of those greedy readersLOL

Munchkin.Meghzz

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Shru, just read youre entire comment on the game yesterday. And seriously, you said it all! Though i was sitting miles away from India and just watching it on my TV withe family and friends, we were screaming and yelling with every ball...didnt matter if it was a 4 or 6 or a simple 1 or 2...and just being there in the stadium and watching it LIVE..must have TRULLY BEEN SOMETHING...SOMETHING SPECIAL! Really Happy for you! And loved youre entire post...malinga and murlidaran were just uggh..especially Malinga..hes a great bowler and the thing with him is that when he balls, you dont know what way he will bowl...his hands are just something. Murlidharan is again very similiar..similiar slow poison...BUT BUT BUT THE MATCH..THE WORLDCUP 2011..WAS FOR THE INDIANS!

For me..Sachin Tendulkar is the God of Cricket..without him...the young ones and all of India would have no inspiration. Hes definetely carried our nations burden for 22 years, and he deserved it when everyone carried him for the victory lap. Love him TRULY! Been watching hm since i understood cricket and seeing that smile and the tears of joy on his face...i was literally balling my eyes out! Sachin Tendulkar....every word or infact, anything is less for him...hes just beyond everything. When he was hugging and crying with his team..or even his kids..it was just soo soo memorable!

and next...DHONI..WOW WOW! He truly is not only a great captio..a wicketkeeper..BUT A BATSMEN! I still remember when he entered the team...he was a great batsmen..i loved him then...but the last 2 years..his batsmenship just wasnt working, i actually forgot his helocopter shots..but he proved us wrong by entering before yuvvi and doing his job! He played...for the nation...for himself :) Just HATS OFF TO HIM!

and now GAUTII......I JUST LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Loved him since 2007 and always wll...hes always contributed to the team with his runs and fielding...and today, was smply his day. He played steady and calmly..and that was needed. He was just SUPERB! But he got out on 97 and i was feeling soo soo sad, like cmon give him 1 more ball and he can def. get his 100 in the world cup final!

And now..YUVVI...man of the tournament for all the correct reasons. Hes done it for Sachin and the Nation..like he said! Loved him and just awesome batting..balling..and fielding!

And then...Kohli was superb as well! His first worldcup and hes definetely said that hes here to stay for many more worldcups to come :)

Also...Raina was a superb fielder! Hats off to him! And Zaheer...just LOVE HIM..he's one of the most humble ballers every...no arrogance..just simply playing his thing ;)

Alright..ill shut up now...i can keep GOING ON AND ON...but you'll get bored...so shush me lol

LOVED THE MATCH...LOVE INDIA!

Every word is less to described this moment..a moment which has recreated history for us all :)

Please do update Shru...dying to read whats in store for us ;) And sorry for filling up this thread with my long message..ii just couldnt hold my excitement

p.s youre again so lucky to see the game live..and wow sachin gauti up close..WOW! and girl..you shouldve definetely told malnga to cut his hair..heheh justt kidding..hes a dangerous bowler..he got sehwag and sachin out.....the two pillars...so hes doing an awesome job for sure!

VANDE MANTARM

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 03 April 2011 at 12:30pm

Jinal3patel-DavneetKaur-

Go to top