Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 119)

araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update. Continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

okay i just reread this part for the like 5th time...

can i tell you like everytime i get to this line:

"But what I realized was, that missing someone actually meant sitting right beside them and knowing you can't have them..."

i start like crying! it's so sweet and so powerful!
I can like totally see an entire ff revolved around this ONE LINE!

omg can i? like if you dont mind, can i like use this as the tag line for a mini/short ar ff? Obv. I'd tell everyone that it's your line :D i'd even give the link to your ff! please please pleasee pleaseeeeeeeeee

lol

anyways back to the part - woww again lol
i have like so many questions and such but im just going to wait for the next part :D ah cont super super super soon na pleaseeeeeeeeee

My entire FF is based on that line! LOL Kind of anyway! It was till now! Big smile

That's the line I had in mind ever since I thought of the story-line, and I was like it's perfect for when I tell Armaan's side of the story! Tongue Glad you liked it! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhansasyaahensevenAltairanamita18ARCaskettFanammy_ka_ashuAanya.sweetdesire

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
amazingly written update..loved every word....
so andrea did play along to irritate ridz..how mean..
riddhima should surely teach armaan a lesson fr all dose time sdat he snogged that blonde...

loved armaan's POV...waiting fr d nxt part...eagerlyBig smile

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG This was frikkin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

I'm so high after reading it...I can't even word a comment ;P

I honestly want to make my comment longer but my thoughts are too scattered and I'm also working on the next part of Love Is... :)

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I will comment again...when I'm less hyper :D

Munchkin.

-KD- IF-Sizzlerz
-KD-
-KD-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

[

Hey Kashvi! Thank you so much for your feedback! Please do keep commenting in future as well! Smile

As for your doubt, he realized his love for Riddhima only AFTER Riddhima got mugged, when he saw her in that state, when he saw her getting hurt by those people, that's when he realized he was in love with her...

Before that, yes, he kind of had a hunch that he is crushing on her, and when he said all that to Nikki in the party, obviously he meant what he said...He was still confused about his feelings for Riddhima at that point of time, especially after he heard her say that there was nothing between the two of them...And yes, at that point of time, he liked Andrea as well, obviously, if he was dating her for so long! But yes, along with that, he was confused about Riddhima as well...

And like he said, he was going to defend Riddhima, and probably even tell her that he might feel something deeper than friendship for her, but before he could, he heard Riddhima arguing back and saying that she and Armaan were just best friends. And that, he thought, was enough to set his confusions straight, and so he backed out....

Obviously, he couldn't stand the distance from her, so he apologized to her on Christmas, and that's why he said that 'I can't lose either of them' because Riddhima would always remain his best friend no matter what, and well what would he tell Andrea, that I like you, but I can't be with you because I don't know what I feel for Riddhima yet?

But when he saw Riddhima getting hurt, and just seeing her in that state, made him realize that he is indeed in love with her! And so he even broke up with Andrea the very next day, but before he could tell Riddhima, she announced that she was now going out with Sid...
Basically, Armaan just turned out to be much more complicated than Riddhima ever was! LOL And Riddhima just turned out to be a daft-head! Big smile

Hope this solved your doubt! If you still have any concerning this, please do let me know! Smile
It did It definitely did.Thankyou SO much!I was actually confused,But now i think i get it!Armaan thought he was crushing on her,until that incident happened,and then he realized that he was madly in love with her,as stated by him himselfEmbarrassed.But like you said,Riddhima is definitely a daft-head,thats exactly why Armaan had to get back with Andrea even though he loved his munchkin...But since he said that he started going around with Andrea just because he could see signs of jealousy in Riddhima,I thought he was just pretending and hence whatever he said to nikki in the party didn't really make sense to me.But now it did..Poor guy was confused..and i can't  really blame him..It took her 3 freaking years to realise her love for him..not a joke,anyone would have given up,But then again hes Armaan MalikWink 
I am glad you aren't ending this ff sooon..or so i hope,Would love to see Munchkin-Peanuts as a couple,I love their moments..they are adorableeee.! 
And yeah i will definitely comment more often from now on..Im addicted to your ff manLOL
Can't wait to read further..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin...Mira..

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Honestly, Shru... while I loved how the story unfolded, and the confessions et all, I believe the best phase of the FF is now going to begin..
The confessions are out.. they both know how they feel about each other... so now the fun begins..
And while there is so much thats still left unsaid, by Armaan, which I am sure, Ridz will grill him on, theres also a lot of clarifying that Ridz needs to do!!!

The Game has just begun,  going by what Ridz stated last that Armaan Peanuts Malik needs to pay BigTime!!!
And I cant wait to read more!!!
Love the way you interweave humor in each situation!!! Thats the best part!!!

Love love love this FF!!!
Fantastic work Shru... Clap

Edited by armaania13 - 29 March 2011 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awotbfanMunchkin.Aanya.

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on page 118! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.-KD-

scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
great part! it was my favourite part of this ff so far. i'm on riddhima's side for sure.  i think your a wonderful writer, creative, and talented. Clap

Edited by scorpio95 - 29 March 2011 at 11:46am

Munchkin.

Go to top