Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 118)

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
lovely update!
such a beautiful confession!
actually armaan waited 4 her since 3 yrs. my god! he suffered so much
he dated andrea n all that engagement thing was fake just 2 make ridz realise
he loved her since so long. we can't even figure this in whole ff. though i had doubts about his feelings 4 ridz
gonna c how armaan will propose her again. will he?
ridz is not going 2 forgive him soon
cont soon. wanna c whats in store for us
eagerly waiting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by vaishiksg

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by vaishiksg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG U UPD8TD.....................
THIS HA STO B THE BEST SURPRISE I HAV EVER GOT..................
THIS PART WAS SO FREAKING AWESM................
I LOVED IT.........
N I HAV GT NO SYMPATHISES FOR AMMY..........IDIOT, GADHA, DAKKAN KAHIN KA...... I KNEW IT........ N I GUESS I HAV SAID IN MY OLD COMMENTS TOO...... THAT AMMY GETS TOTALLY HYPER SEEING HER WID SUM1 ELSE...... N DOES SUM STUPID THING....

HEY THIS UPD8 SHUD HAV BEEN SEALED WID A KISS FOR SURE......BT U DIDNT SHW IT...........:(
N DUSRA TELL ME ONE THING AMMY IS SUCH AN IDIOT...AGAR RIDZI AAJ BHI CONFESS NAHI KARTI TOH KYA WO ANDREA SE SACH MAI SHAADI KAR LETA ....DAKKAN KAHIN KA......

WILL RITE MORE AFTR I GT OVER MY XCITEMENT MODE

Don't curse the poor thing so much! Shocked LOL

And yeah, Riddhima's not gonna kiss him that easily! Wink And just for future reference, I'm not really good at writing mushy-mushy romantic scenes, so you won't really get scenes of those kind! Confused

And nah, if Riddhima wouldn't have confessed, Andrea wouldn't have married Armaan! LOL
@ red aise mat bolo yaar......... i seriously wnat to read sum romantic scenes b/w AR.........widout that .......it wud feel so ajjeb as. ammy ridz are knw as the most romantic couple. hehe n eways do wat u like......

I will obviously show AR romantic scenes! LOL But they'll be more of the 'cute and adorable kind' much like the previous parts of this FF, I doubt there'll be many of the 'hot' kind, except a kiss or two...I haven't written stuff like that before, and I'm pretty bad at it as well I'm sure...But I'll still try! Smile
shru there is always a first time Wink
hehe
@red wud also b satisfactoryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerRealityMunchkin.

Mrs.MSKForever Senior Member
Mrs.MSKForever
Mrs.MSKForever

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Wow!!!

So you listened to us....updated Armaan's confession sooner than we thought we would get!! The whole confession was great... reasonable I would say, but then the laalchi me feels there should have been a bone crushing hug to end the confession.... the one that they gave each other before Riddhima left Cali.

Superb writing... right emotions.... they were the over the top kinda couple so this set the tone right...an over the top frustrated crack-down n an equally over the top series of events that made armaan do what he did...

But then I feel bad for andrea now... even though I didnt feel no liking or hatred for her until last part of urs... she got involved in this mess and frankly armaan pretty much used her just coz he cudnt get Riddhima... anyway, she behaved like a sport n still helped armaan get riddhima to confess...
well, now I am waiting for the morning after effects...how the whole family would react and all... hope its fun to read and it comes much sooner than I expect... i.e I am hoping for maybe a teeny-tiny update with the morning after confession scene maybe this weekend....

Dont end this FF plzzz... you still have a lot to show in their lives now that they are an official couple! :)
Do continue soon!

Munchkin.

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
comment on page 116...plz tell me hw was it???????????

Munchkin.

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMKSG..I nearly freaked out  seeing that Riddhima had confessed yesterday, but I had to go out and therefore wasn't able to comment..and then lastnight when I was about to come back to your FF to reread Riddhima's confession..I saw that you updated Ch.23..YES the most awaited part, definitely for me atleast! haha. I honestly couldn't believe that it was up that soon, I honestly think I must have stared at the updated title for a couple minutes before realizing that you did number your chapter right..and that you really infact had updated..okie so let me get my thoughts together..and I promise I'll come back to edit my comment :P

Okay I'm back to comment on your part! Riddhima's confession was SO GOOD! I loved how she said that he can't be with andrea because that would mean there could be no them. There was such simplicity in the confession, a lot of emotions for sure since she was in such an emotional turmoil but it was still so simple! And I felt like it said it all, everything that she'd been feeling in the past month or so was in that one line..that she WANTED him. But I think my heart honestly skipped a beat or two when Armaan spoke up and asked her Why he couldn't be with Andrea..I knew right then that she was finally going to say the three words that he'd been dying to hear from her! The entire confession played out really nicely!

Now for Armaan parts..this has to be my favorite part, just because of the mere fact that it was ALL Armaan baby! It was his heart felt confession, and I've honestly been DYING to read something from his POV. I got the story half right..I had felt like he  realized his feelings for his Munchkin after the night of the Christmas party, when he saw her in the state, but I had no clue he was crushing on her from DAY 1! WOW! Three whole years? He's definitely been through a lot of pain, so I guess somewhere..even though I'm not saying it was right of Armaan to lie to Riddhima like that about his engagement, I almost find that it's okay she went through that pain..for her it was only a month of the worst pain of her life, and for Armaan it was THREE years of on and off confusion, and pain! I felt like I understood Armaan a lot better after this part, but then again I would never not try to understand Armaan, he's always been a favorite, and always will be! Like Kashu said, he could murder somebody and I would probably just say "It's okay, it happens" aha. I'm obviously very bias towards him :P BUT OMKSGGGGGGGG they're FINALLY FINALLY together! And I'm so laalchi, I want more AR scenes already!! I honestly cannot wait for the next part now!! It's going to be so so so cute seeing how they act around each other now that they've both confessed to each other! Update as soooon as possible, I know you're probably really busy, so thank you so much for updating this part so fast! I honestly was really really shocked to see it already up last night! It made me so happy..and so did this part! I love love lovedddddd it!<3

-Mira

Edited by ..Mira.. - 29 March 2011 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.-KD-

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey dear........the update is just wowwwwwwww................the way Armaan said that she took whole 3 yrs to realize that she love him.......just too good..........Armaan is such a sweetheart yaar.............the way he explained each and everything to ridhhima.........chooooo chooooooo chwwweeettttttttttttt..............I wish I have someone like him............sigh........anyway........the confession is just superb.................this part is like the recap of whole story but through Armaan's POVWink............nd yesssssss he is in love with her...........from the starting......yeepiieeeeeeeeee...................... poor  Armaan......he suffered  SO MUCH yaar...............hope now he get every happiness he deserve..........waiting for more.........so do continue soon....thanks for the PM.......take care..........

Lots of Love
GEET

Munchkin.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Munchkin.

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!!!! that was an awesum update.........pleeeeeeeeeeese continue soon Clap

Munchkin.

Go to top