Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 116)

eramkhan Senior Member
eramkhan
eramkhan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
When are you going to update next?

Wanna read the next part soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by anushkajain

yay u updated i wasn't expecting ittttttttt ...............but that's what makes  this fic so lively n awesome in all sense ...............the attachment n eagerness from both the ends or sides by which i mean writer as well as reader

now coming to the part
which was fabulous Clap..............n i was so close to guessing it that armaan do have feelings 4 riddhima
the way u created  a short summary of armaans prov or his point of view  from starting to till now in a single part without leaving any lope hole behind n highlighting all  the imp scenario of this fic as well as adding riddhima's prov in between ............i must say what a commendable job
Starno doubt u r an awesome writer Clap
hats off to u

in this part my heart went 4 armaan ..........aweeeeeeee poor soul love her n suffered 4 it kab se
so aag todo taraf lagi thi but pehle aap pehle aap mein 3 years nikal gayye LOL

but now riddhima is exaggerating it too much now, she should accept him with open arms ......by considering the fact that he too love her aur wo bhi from 3 years she should be on cloud nine......i know she is... u showed it in end of this part but she should have at-least showed him............i know he has hurt her by lying n all but he doesn,t mean it his intentions were nave n innocent......she should have considered that he has also suffered from past few years so its all neutral now...........i hope i doesn,t offended u in any way  i was just simply  being honest that's all
Smile

in all i loved the part very muchBig smile
superb piece of work ClapStar
continue soon
Smile

Oh no, of course I wasn't offended! LOL

And seriously, if you ask me, I would've reacted the same way Riddhima did! I mean this hardly accounts for a 'proposal' does it? 
Firstly, Riddhima's a writer (like me!), she's a die-hard romantic (like me!) and she's a movie-buff (like me!) SO obviously she's going to expect like a complete fairy-tale kind of proposal! 
And she has to throw around some attitude! Obviously she's gonna make Armaan pay! He left no stone unturned in annoying her, and now Riddhima's gonna do the same! 

fine n i know  proposals r meant to be special
but i was not expecting this kind of reaction from her so quick i mean by knowing that one u love also reciprocate ur feeling in return........she should have forgotten abt proposal 4 time being
n than after some time had thrown some attitude n tantrums regarding it

but any way u r a writer u can fore see the future of ur fic their must be something special n fun stored 4 us in future to read Big smile
continue soonSmile

Edited by anushkajain - 29 March 2011 at 4:48am

Munchkin.

docinuk Newbie
docinuk
docinuk

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by docinuk

Hi Shruthika,
It was marvellous, ecstatic and what all.
I really loved this update to the core.
You know it very well how we hated Armaan for being so cruel to Riddhima but for me 
"But that was the reason I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to think there was something between us just because I said so...I wanted you to feel it on your own."
made all the difference. Now all of a sudden he seems to be if not justified then atleast not all-insane.
I am so glad to have come across AWOTB, its a class-apart FF.

I seriously can't re-read my entire FF again! I've covered every possible loophole, every possible unanswered question, and yet, if there are any, well I'll just add them in the next part! Just so you'll know, in case anything's missing, you guys will have to inform me about it because I have no power left to read the entire thing again!

I understand this as I face it too, becoz the most difficult thing is reading yr own publications..hahaha.
Love u loadz for this update and otherwise as well..
Sandhya

Thank you! Haven't seen your comment that often here! Thanks a tonne for commenting! Big smile

Aww I'll take this as an offence becoz this is one place where I commented the most...just kiddingSmile

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Sorry for not having commented been really caught up ! I was away and the story has gone ahead leaps and bounds !! 
Ok I must say that the wait for his POV has really been worth it and its justified! Obviously all the ordeal Riddhima went through was a big price but yet again what Armaan went through wasnt any less.And am sure if he hadnt done all of this she wouldnt have told him anything ever LOLL .
I lovee the way you've put everything and there is no loop hole as such !
I lovee each moment and the way its described had me wanting for more.
The bit where he is telling her everything and they both change expressions at every little thing they talk about ,your writing is brilliant that once can actually imagine that !! 
Love lovee love the updates and thanks a ton for writing such quick updates its not easy Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13Munchkin.SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaishiksg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG U UPD8TD.....................
THIS HA STO B THE BEST SURPRISE I HAV EVER GOT..................
THIS PART WAS SO FREAKING AWESM................
I LOVED IT.........
N I HAV GT NO SYMPATHISES FOR AMMY..........IDIOT, GADHA, DAKKAN KAHIN KA...... I KNEW IT........ N I GUESS I HAV SAID IN MY OLD COMMENTS TOO...... THAT AMMY GETS TOTALLY HYPER SEEING HER WID SUM1 ELSE...... N DOES SUM STUPID THING....

HEY THIS UPD8 SHUD HAV BEEN SEALED WID A KISS FOR SURE......BT U DIDNT SHW IT...........:(
N DUSRA TELL ME ONE THING AMMY IS SUCH AN IDIOT...AGAR RIDZI AAJ BHI CONFESS NAHI KARTI TOH KYA WO ANDREA SE SACH MAI SHAADI KAR LETA ....DAKKAN KAHIN KA......

WILL RITE MORE AFTR I GT OVER MY XCITEMENT MODE

Don't curse the poor thing so much! Shocked LOL

And yeah, Riddhima's not gonna kiss him that easily! Wink And just for future reference, I'm not really good at writing mushy-mushy romantic scenes, so you won't really get scenes of those kind! Confused

And nah, if Riddhima wouldn't have confessed, Andrea wouldn't have married Armaan! LOL
@ red aise mat bolo yaar......... i seriously wnat to read sum romantic scenes b/w AR.........widout that .......it wud feel so ajjeb as. ammy ridz are knw as the most romantic couple. hehe n eways do wat u like......

Munchkin.

-KD- IF-Sizzlerz
-KD-
-KD-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Heyy!!This is the first time im commenting on ur FF,infact ANY ff lol.I have always been a silent reader,I don't come on I-F at all..its been months since i last signed in but since im obsessed with so many ffs here i do come in this section and check everyday,Anyhow...I have been following ur ff since day1..I know my fault..should have commented before .BUT i couldn't help myself today..This is one of my FAVORITE ffs...The concept is soo different..and you write extremely well..Its like im a part of the story..or one of the characters lol.This has to be the most crucial point in the story..Where FINALLY..we FINALLY got to read Armaan's side of story!I am a DIE HARD fan of Armaan,the existence of the  character itself is enough..I need not know the character sketch or anything in the ff,Hes armaan and I have to love him ..don't care even if he commits a murder or whatever..hahaLOL
but somehow, AT SOME POINTS in this ff.I couldn't relate to his behaviour at all..I loved him in the beginning..still do..Umm always did..But i think there were some points in the story..not to forget his behaviour when Andrea came to India..which used to PISS ME OFF!!And that was kinda sad,so i had been waiting and waiting for you to update his POV..so that i could get back to my *Armaan Malik is the best don't care what he does* mode!!And I did succeed.I can understand Armaan now..ALOT infact,and THIS IS such a relief lol!Im glad Riddhima confessed..Its not like i was supporting her or anything,she was slow in realizing her love for him,and so she HAD to suffer for quite a few days..But armaan had to go through the same pain..and uv very well stated that in this update of urs.Obviously he could have avoided all this if he wanted to,but everyone makes a mistake..and he did too..just like riddhima..she hurt him unintentionally..and he hurt her too..even though he never intended to do that!

But I have a small doubt here,if you could please explain this to me..It may not be a loophole,Armaan did to an extent justify it but whenever i reread or think about it, it confuses me..!The day when that terrible incident occurred..during the Christmas party..Riddhima overheard Armaan saying stuff like I cannot lose Andrea and I can't lose riddhima either.But i cannot choose her over Andrea or something like that!What i don't understand is that,When he was ready to confess what he feels for riddhima out in open when that showdown between riddhima and andrea took place,Why did he say all that to Nikki,Did he mean any of it?He was in love with riddhima already,and he accepted that after the party.BUT why did he say such stuff which clearly made it look like he DOES like his girlfriend,and he CANNOT choose his munchkin over her at any cost.I don't know if im looking too much into this,He did love Riddhima then too thats quite evident but if you could please clear this doubt of mine.I would be really grateful!Embarrassed

P.S-sorry for the long comment..I commented for the first time..and had so much to say..so i couldnt really help myself.LOL

-Kashvi.

Edited by -kashvi- - 29 March 2011 at 6:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13Munchkin...Mira..SankiPagal

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ResSmile
EDITED
thanks dear for updateBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.............awesome, mindblowing part dearClapStarClap.....just loved it so much.........i really speechless yaar..........this part is so best part......first wowwwwwwww armaan wording so good when he said"
"It took you 3 years! 3 years!" He cupped my face and gazed into my confused eyes, whispering his words. "3 years, Munchkin! 3 whole freakin' years to make you realize that!"" this is best line oh ione also"Of course I love you, you idiot!" He grinned down at me. "I love you!" i read those lines i jumping yaar........armaan POV is so good...he is waitng 3 yrs....he is sooooo calm person..........i really really happy u put armaan POV right time........ohhhhhhhh so its sll pln n ridz n armaan parents also included in this plan visae i guessed uit little .........wowwwwwwwww ridz kicked him of her room.....waiting for her payback......thanks for pm............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 29 March 2011 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.sweetdesire

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
OMG I'm so glad they finally confessed :) You know the previous part when she says ILY to him I had a feeling this would happen and I was right <3 I really really liked this part alot!

Awesomeee part the wait is finally over... i loveed their confession it was adorable! I'm eagerly anxiously waiting to read what happens next so now you gotta update quickly lol i won't be able to wait longer for the updates!!

Ummm this part was beautifully written and I love AR they're soo cutee :) Finally we'll get cute AR moments and no more sad parts.... I'm imagining about them getting married now rofl

Please do update quickly! I want to know whats going to happen next :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13Munchkin.

Go to top