Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 115)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docinuk

Hi Shruthika,
It was marvellous, ecstatic and what all.
I really loved this update to the core.
You know it very well how we hated Armaan for being so cruel to Riddhima but for me 
"But that was the reason I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to think there was something between us just because I said so...I wanted you to feel it on your own."
made all the difference. Now all of a sudden he seems to be if not justified then atleast not all-insane.
I am so glad to have come across AWOTB, its a class-apart FF.

I seriously can't re-read my entire FF again! I've covered every possible loophole, every possible unanswered question, and yet, if there are any, well I'll just add them in the next part! Just so you'll know, in case anything's missing, you guys will have to inform me about it because I have no power left to read the entire thing again!

I understand this as I face it too, becoz the most difficult thing is reading yr own publications..hahaha.
Love u loadz for this update and otherwise as well..
Sandhya

Thank you! Haven't seen your comment that often here! Thanks a tonne for commenting! Big smile

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Guys, I haven't replied to EVERY comment! I've just replied to doubts and confusions, or comments which had particular parts I HAD to reply to! Confused LOL

Please do not feel bad or feel like I'm not paying attention to your comments! They mean a lot to me, seriously! Thanks you all soooooooooooooooo much! Love you guys! x x Hug

Secondly, guys please make sure you'll fill into your RESERVED spaces! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanDreamerRealitycutiepreetmeow23Aanya.Ethereal-Path

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
so cute 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

imshveta Senior Member
imshveta
imshveta

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

Originally posted by imshveta

I will be completely honest with you.

You know the first time I read this part, I dint like it. there were still a lot many questions in my heart.  Why did Armaan let Andrea insult Ridhima in front of whole Uni if he had such strong feelings for her?
Why did he give that ring to Andrea when Ridhima liked it so much? Why did he give that dress to her when Ridhima wanted it for herself? Just to force a  confession out of her? he has definitely gone too far .

But then i read the part again and I realised Armaan is human too. He can make mistakes. And i know that Ridhima is going to make him pay- in her own way. God help him now. Tongue

Please update soon now.

love
Shveta

Shru, please don't feel bad but these are the exact questions I'm wondering about. I liked the part... Well, obviously... It is like yayy finally they made it!! They confessed... they are in love... *happy dance* 

But then the question still remains... why did he let Andrea insult her in front of the entire college..? I mean she was calling Ridzi a sl** for heaven sake... if you love your girl you will definitely fight about it... 
I mean comon, thoda... atleast chintu mintu gussa toh ana chaiye na? And as far as I remember... he remained silent (I might be wrong... don't remember it clearly)  

Secondly, 'bout the ring... I'm guessing he will give it to Riddhima in the next part... hopefully!! 

I liked the part where he told her about the situations in which he realized he was in love with her... it was really sweet... I totally went like awwwww.....so cute <3 <3 <3 

Lovely writing as always! No doubt that AWOTB will do a good job incase you want to publish it... I'll be one of the people to buy it... =) 

But I hope that you will answer to my doubts... Really sorry if you felt bad about it... I just wanted to be honest with you since it takes you a lot of hard work to come up with a part (I've FF's too.. so I know the pain!) 

Take care!! 

-Deby... 

Armaan already answered that question:-

"But then, something major happened. That entire fight between you and Andrea...I just...I didn't know how to react. Frankly, Munchkin, I never told you, but that day when Andrea was saying all that to you, I almost admitted to having feelings for you right in front of her and everyone else there, but then I heard you say...that...That there wasn't anything between us and that...We were just best friends..." His voice trailed off and I felt a pang in my heart, thinking about how much pain I had unknowingly caused him...How could I have been so stupid?!

Like he said, he didn't know how to react at the time. +He didn't realize that he was actually in love with her until that Christmas party...He just thought he was crushing on her. And yet he does say that he was about to say something, when Riddhima rambled on about there being NOTHING between AR. And so Armaan was let down all over again! And then, he couldn't bring himself to defend her, because he himself was so confused, because if you look at it now, Andrea was right after all wasn't she?
And as for him not saying anything to Andrea when she called Riddhima a sl*t, well, boys are boys right? How many of our guy best friends actually stood up for us in front of their girlfriends? LOL No offence to guys, seriously, but mine never did! I have personal experience in that area! Tongue

Second, about the ring and the neck-piece an all, well you'll get to know about that in the next part! Big smile

@Imsveta, dear he didn't give Andrea any dress! LOL

Riddhima had liked a neck-piece which he gave to Andrea. And the ring, well as I said, wait for the next part! Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this solved your doubts! Embarrassed

Sorry, my mistake Big smile. But usne woh sab Andrea ko diya kyun? If I had been on Ridhima's place I would have..................... I would have still forgiven him. Just one smile from him and I would have melted.  hahahaha

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

I will be completely honest with you.

You know the first time I read this part, I dint like it. there were still a lot many questions in my heart.  Why did Armaan let Andrea insult Ridhima in front of whole Uni if he had such strong feelings for her?
Why did he give that ring to Andrea when Ridhima liked it so much? Why did he give that dress to her when Ridhima wanted it for herself? Just to force a  confession out of her? he has definitely gone too far .

But then i read the part again and I realised Armaan is human too. He can make mistakes. And i know that Ridhima is going to make him pay- in her own way. God help him now. Tongue

Please update soon now.

love
Shveta

Shru, please don't feel bad but these are the exact questions I'm wondering about. I liked the part... Well, obviously... It is like yayy finally they made it!! They confessed... they are in love... *happy dance* 

But then the question still remains... why did he let Andrea insult her in front of the entire college..? I mean she was calling Ridzi a sl** for heaven sake... if you love your girl you will definitely fight about it... 
I mean comon, thoda... atleast chintu mintu gussa toh ana chaiye na? And as far as I remember... he remained silent (I might be wrong... don't remember it clearly)  

Secondly, 'bout the ring... I'm guessing he will give it to Riddhima in the next part... hopefully!! 

I liked the part where he told her about the situations in which he realized he was in love with her... it was really sweet... I totally went like awwwww.....so cute <3 <3 <3 

Lovely writing as always! No doubt that AWOTB will do a good job incase you want to publish it... I'll be one of the people to buy it... =) 

But I hope that you will answer to my doubts... Really sorry if you felt bad about it... I just wanted to be honest with you since it takes you a lot of hard work to come up with a part (I've FF's too.. so I know the pain!) 

Take care!! 

-Deby... 

Armaan already answered that question:-

"But then, something major happened. That entire fight between you and Andrea...I just...I didn't know how to react. Frankly, Munchkin, I never told you, but that day when Andrea was saying all that to you, I almost admitted to having feelings for you right in front of her and everyone else there, but then I heard you say...that...That there wasn't anything between us and that...We were just best friends..." His voice trailed off and I felt a pang in my heart, thinking about how much pain I had unknowingly caused him...How could I have been so stupid?!

Like he said, he didn't know how to react at the time. +He didn't realize that he was actually in love with her until that Christmas party...He just thought he was crushing on her. And yet he does say that he was about to say something, when Riddhima rambled on about there being NOTHING between AR. And so Armaan was let down all over again! And then, he couldn't bring himself to defend her, because he himself was so confused, because if you look at it now, Andrea was right after all wasn't she?
And as for him not saying anything to Andrea when she called Riddhima a sl*t, well, boys are boys right? How many of our guy best friends actually stood up for us in front of their girlfriends? LOL No offence to guys, seriously, but mine never did! I have personal experience in that area! Tongue

Second, about the ring and the neck-piece an all, well you'll get to know about that in the next part! Big smile

@Imsveta, dear he didn't give Andrea any dress! LOL

Riddhima had liked a neck-piece which he gave to Andrea. And the ring, well as I said, wait for the next part! Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this solved your doubts! Embarrassed

Sorry, my mistake Big smile. But usne woh sab Andrea ko diya kyun? If I had been on Ridhima's place I would have..................... I would have still forgiven him. Just one smile from him and I would have melted.  hahahaha

EXACTLY! If this is our condition Big smile, imagine poor Riddhima's state! By the way she was jumping at the end of the chapter, it was obvious she has forgiven him, but obviously she's gonna make him pay! LOL

And yeah, Armaan will disclose why he gave all that to Andrea soon! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanAanya.

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
First of all you are amazing writer. I really like the way story is going.
At a point i used to think poor Ridz is hearting so much, and It's just because of Arman. Now, when i read the confession part, i feel bad for Arman. He waiting waitnig for her to realize her love for him for past 3 YEARS. It was wrong of Arman to say that he is engaged to Andrea, but it was necessary for Riddhima to realize that she loves him. Actually it's because of his lie that she finally realised.

Loved the part, cont. soonSmile

Munchkin.

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
suparb, mindblowing, gr8, amzing, awsome add some more too

love u a lottttttt muahhhhhhh

update soon

Munchkin.