Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 114)

priyanka11 Groupbie
priyanka11
priyanka11

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
absolutely awesome!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushkajain

yay u updated i wasn't expecting ittttttttt ...............but that's what makes  this fic so lively n awesome in all sense ...............the attachment n eagerness from both the ends or sides by which i mean writer as well as reader

now coming to the part
which was fabulous Clap..............n i was so close to guessing it that armaan do have feelings 4 riddhima
the way u created  a short summary of armaans prov or his point of view  from starting to till now in a single part without leaving any lope hole behind n highlighting all  the imp scenario of this fic as well as adding riddhima's prov in between ............i must say what a commendable job
Starno doubt u r an awesome writer Clap
hats off to u

in this part my heart went 4 armaan ..........aweeeeeeee poor soul love her n suffered 4 it kab se
so aag todo taraf lagi thi but pehle aap pehle aap mein 3 years nikal gayye LOL

but now riddhima is exaggerating it too much now, she should accept him with open arms ......by considering the fact that he too love her aur wo bhi from 3 years she should be on cloud nine......i know she is... u showed it in end of this part but she should have at-least showed him............i know he has hurt her by lying n all but he doesn,t mean it his intentions were nave n innocent......she should have considered that he has also suffered from past few years so its all neutral now...........i hope i doesn,t offended u in any way  i was just simply  being honest that's all
Smile

in all i loved the part very muchBig smile
superb piece of work ClapStar
continue soon
Smile

Oh no, of course I wasn't offended! LOL

And seriously, if you ask me, I would've reacted the same way Riddhima did! I mean this hardly accounts for a 'proposal' does it? 
Firstly, Riddhima's a writer (like me!), she's a die-hard romantic (like me!) and she's a movie-buff (like me!) SO obviously she's going to expect like a complete fairy-tale kind of proposal! 
And she has to throw around some attitude! Obviously she's gonna make Armaan pay! He left no stone unturned in annoying her, and now Riddhima's gonna do the same! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainnyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiedevil1

Ooooooooooooh.... Mmmmmmmmmm.....ggggggggggggggggggg

THAT was ammmmazing. Armaan is a genius. He's pagal. He's awesome. It was so sad In d starting when he realized he loved her but she didn't reciprocate his feelings. And especially how he made an entire plan to tell her but she came with a shocker tht sid asked her out.
He started going out with Andrea in d first place to make riddhina jealous!!! He waited for 3 WHOLE
YEARS!! :( armaan had confessed on d bachelorette!!!!!? No wonder he was so angry d next day!
He made a full fake engagement plan JUST to make her realise. That 'shows how frustrated he was and also what a LUNATIC he is ;)
she's gonna make him wait. Haha tht is going to b FUUUN!!!

Just 2 ques. Who's pic WAS that? And did he really not like how she looked on d sangeet day??

AWESOME Part. I hav never left such a huuuge comment. Ever!!!
*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* when riddhina was jumping on her bird I was jumping on mine!!!!! :D :D

Yeah, that will be answered soon! Honestly, while showing the flashbacks, I completely forgot about the guy in the picture! LOL But then yesterday when I was skimming through my FF and I remembered why Andrea was introduced in the story in the first place, I was like oops, I forgot this detail! Don't worry, Riddhima will open that secret soon! She's gonna laugh at Armaan too right? Big smile

And yeah the sangeet question will be answered too! I have plans for that one! Wink

cutiedevil1

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED...going to read and then comment :) im so excitedd alreadyyy

**EDITED**

WOW...im speechless...in a GOOD way! lol
That was ONE LONG CONFESSION Shru and seriously, youve done an AMAZING job at explaining everything so thoroughly and just PERFECTLY. Finally, the wait ended and we got to read about Armaans POV and all those tears and heartwrenching parts of Riddhimas one sided love really made up for this. I already had a clue that Armaan and Andrea being engaged was alll a prank but youre so daym good at not letting the readers predict the future storyplot, so thumbs up for that! Next, the confession was just awesome. The tears...the hugs...the scowls...froans..groans..and in all, the confession of their love. It all just fit in so well, theyre dayumm cute. I also enjoyed their expressions, especially Riddhima when Armaan told her new things each time..shes hurt, yes but Armaan is as well..so it all equaals and balances out. Theyre just meant to be and im so glad you didnt drag this further or else i wouldve surely pulled my hair off and youres as well!LOL And hmm what else..Oh yeah, Nikki's bachellorette...Armaan CONFESSED then as well?!!?! Gosh, all this drama that followed after wouldve never happened if our little riddhima wasnt Tallii...gosh...But oh welll..the WAIT WAS WORTH IT! Armaans plan did go overboard but it was needed..for Riddhima lol

I think thats all and if theres more..ill surely add! Also, thanks for updating so quickly..i thought the confession was going to take like a week but i loved your surprise :D
Oh and also, i loved how Riddhima kicked Armaan outta the room...everything is finally back to normal.... munckin and peanuts :) (i adore their nicknames..so unique..LOL) Cant wait for whats in store for us next..Is armaan going to propose again? And how is everything going to be tomorrow for them...and oh the engagement? GET AR ENGAGED..haha BUT BUT dont end the FF! I absolsutely love this ff's to bit so just keep continuingg it.....:D

Take care Shru!
LOVED this part ALOTTTT!!Big smile

Devu

Continue soon!

Why do you think Armaan was so angry? Hehe! LOL

And even I loved the way she kicked him out, and I loved the way Armaan told her that he's not gonna do anything romantic now! That's my personal favorite part in the entire chapter! Big smile

And, if he doesn't want to spend another 3 years away from his Munchkin, well, he doesn't have an option but propose all over again! He'll have to! Poor soul doesn't have an option! LOL

nyxx

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
wow seriously it was beautiful......

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

:):):):):):):) Loveddddddddddddds it OMGggggggg sooooo goood I was also crying don't no y but this really touched me I love you lol in the most cleanest way :p but reallly awesome job :).....,, please write more soon I can't wait :):):);):)

Ps I always wanted to ask who was the guy in the pic that armaan saw...., the pic under ridzis pillow ? Are you going to disclose that matter plz doooo lol

Once again loved the part best part ever I'm going to re-read this and the part before this again :) awesome <3

Yes I most certainly am! Big smile

sejal719

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

THIS - WAS - EPICLY - AWESOME! Awesome awesome awesome! Just completely loved this part! That was so cute!! Armaan's POV was just sooooo god damn good!

"Dimwitted as you are..." He started again and my jaw dropped yet again.
Haha... Tongue This was just... FUNNY! LOLLOL

My heart yelled 'I knew it!' while my brain whispered, 'Shut up!'

This was just so adorable. Cuteness personified. Embarrassed Big smile

"You sang..." He tried his best to hide his grin, but he was failing. He cleared his throat and continued. "Your love is my drug...." He pursed his lips to prevent his laughter, while my eyes widened in shock.

I got up and began to pace around the room.

This part just cracked me up.. LOL I could imagine Armaan trying not to laugh and Riddhima pacing around the room.

But now, it was my turn to play! I would surely not let Mr. Armaan Peanuts Mallik off the hook so easy! Oh no! He was gonna pay! Big time!

"Mr. Armaan Peanuts Mallik." This is cute as. I am waiting for the next part. Poor poor Armaan. Now he will have to manaofy his Riddhima Tongue Won't be an easy job.

Anyways, in short, this part was awesome! And and and.. it made me laugh, made me cry... sent me through all the emotions. Smile Really looking forward to the next part.

Love

PS: Thanks for the comment on my OS. That was really nice of you. Smile Smile

Originally posted by kangel

shruthikkaa.....

Big smile

i just cant get started on what i luv abt dis part
cz each line is so very special to me
if i hadx to pics my fave parts
then i swear the whole update
would hav to be quoted here......

but yet my comment will be incomplete if i dnt quote the below lines which made me feel sooo happy! finally!

"Of course I love you, you idiot!" He grinned down at me. "I love you!" He said softly, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

and this other part was very well written
i just love the  fact that they confessed

My tear-stained face now glowed. Smiling widely, I jumped on my bed and jumped up and down till my breathing stopped.

Bouncing on the bed and lying down, I shut my eyes, my smile not leaving my face.

"He loves me!" I whispered into the empty silence. "He loves me!" I felt a single tear slide down the corner of my eye and make it's way down my ear. "He loves me!" I whispered yet again, trying to register every word of his in my mind...

Sitting up, I looked at his picture which I had been hugging a while ago and crying to my heart's content. And now I couldn't stop smiling! Life surely played weird games on you! 

well lyf did play weird games

but in the end it was that peanut and munchkin looovveee each other!!

i juz wanna say i have been commenting for quite sumtym now

and i hold this part and ridzi's confession very close to my heart

wen u write u made me smile, laugh at their jokes

and smile fondly at their friendship

but u also made me go to the verge of crying wen ridz was heartbroken

but today in this we actually realised how hard poor armaan had tried to get her

how things had got complicated

HATS off shuthiks, u are one helluva writer

and please do keep writing, cz its a joy to read writings such as yours

they make my DAY!!Big smile

I JUST wanna keep on writing but in the state of extreme happiness

dat i am in! i dont think i will be in anyway give justice to my comments

but den again i'm dancing in JOYYYY!!!LOL

armaan'z POV rocked!! and again 1 question

is this the end of AWOTB?

cz i surely look forward to much much moree!!

and once again thnx shruthiks for giving us sucha great part!!

i'm still in a dazee abt it, n FYI already read it atleast 5-6 tymzLOLLOL

love

ur GREEDY reader

-KINBig smile

Big smile

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for commenting on individual lines! These types of comments are my favorite kind! Big smile Lol!

Thanks a tonne! Glad you liked the part! Big smile

And as for the END of AWOTB, I'll let you know! Smile

Edited by Dmg8594 - 29 March 2011 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerRealityJyo.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG U UPD8TD.....................
THIS HA STO B THE BEST SURPRISE I HAV EVER GOT..................
THIS PART WAS SO FREAKING AWESM................
I LOVED IT.........
N I HAV GT NO SYMPATHISES FOR AMMY..........IDIOT, GADHA, DAKKAN KAHIN KA...... I KNEW IT........ N I GUESS I HAV SAID IN MY OLD COMMENTS TOO...... THAT AMMY GETS TOTALLY HYPER SEEING HER WID SUM1 ELSE...... N DOES SUM STUPID THING....

HEY THIS UPD8 SHUD HAV BEEN SEALED WID A KISS FOR SURE......BT U DIDNT SHW IT...........:(
N DUSRA TELL ME ONE THING AMMY IS SUCH AN IDIOT...AGAR RIDZI AAJ BHI CONFESS NAHI KARTI TOH KYA WO ANDREA SE SACH MAI SHAADI KAR LETA ....DAKKAN KAHIN KA......

WILL RITE MORE AFTR I GT OVER MY XCITEMENT MODE

Don't curse the poor thing so much! Shocked LOL

And yeah, Riddhima's not gonna kiss him that easily! Wink And just for future reference, I'm not really good at writing mushy-mushy romantic scenes, so you won't really get scenes of those kind! Confused

And nah, if Riddhima wouldn't have confessed, Andrea wouldn't have married Armaan! LOL

cutiedevil1

Go to top