Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 113)

eramkhan Senior Member
eramkhan
eramkhan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Wow
Awesome
Superb
Excellent job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Yippie ... finally Armaan confessed. Andrea now seems okay. I sooo hated her all this while. But poor gal was sorta helping Armaan.

Phew, glad Armaan reciprocates Ridz's feelings.

I liked the part .... update soon :)

Munchkin.

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Wow!! u updated so early...i was nt expecting this...i love u for this....i'll just go and read the part now....A BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU for updating soo soon...Hugeven wen u r so busy....

Munchkin.

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.Aanya.nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

Originally posted by imshveta

I will be completely honest with you.

You know the first time I read this part, I dint like it. there were still a lot many questions in my heart.  Why did Armaan let Andrea insult Ridhima in front of whole Uni if he had such strong feelings for her?
Why did he give that ring to Andrea when Ridhima liked it so much? Why did he give that dress to her when Ridhima wanted it for herself? Just to force a  confession out of her? he has definitely gone too far .

But then i read the part again and I realised Armaan is human too. He can make mistakes. And i know that Ridhima is going to make him pay- in her own way. God help him now. Tongue

Please update soon now.

love
Shveta

Shru, please don't feel bad but these are the exact questions I'm wondering about. I liked the part... Well, obviously... It is like yayy finally they made it!! They confessed... they are in love... *happy dance* 

But then the question still remains... why did he let Andrea insult her in front of the entire college..? I mean she was calling Ridzi a sl** for heaven sake... if you love your girl you will definitely fight about it... 
I mean comon, thoda... atleast chintu mintu gussa toh ana chaiye na? And as far as I remember... he remained silent (I might be wrong... don't remember it clearly)  

Secondly, 'bout the ring... I'm guessing he will give it to Riddhima in the next part... hopefully!! 

I liked the part where he told her about the situations in which he realized he was in love with her... it was really sweet... I totally went like awwwww.....so cute <3 <3 <3 

Lovely writing as always! No doubt that AWOTB will do a good job incase you want to publish it... I'll be one of the people to buy it... =) 

But I hope that you will answer to my doubts... Really sorry if you felt bad about it... I just wanted to be honest with you since it takes you a lot of hard work to come up with a part (I've FF's too.. so I know the pain!) 

Take care!! 

-Deby... 

Armaan already answered that question:-

"But then, something major happened. That entire fight between you and Andrea...I just...I didn't know how to react. Frankly, Munchkin, I never told you, but that day when Andrea was saying all that to you, I almost admitted to having feelings for you right in front of her and everyone else there, but then I heard you say...that...That there wasn't anything between us and that...We were just best friends..." His voice trailed off and I felt a pang in my heart, thinking about how much pain I had unknowingly caused him...How could I have been so stupid?!

Like he said, he didn't know how to react at the time. +He didn't realize that he was actually in love with her until that Christmas party...He just thought he was crushing on her. And yet he does say that he was about to say something, when Riddhima rambled on about there being NOTHING between AR. And so Armaan was let down all over again! And then, he couldn't bring himself to defend her, because he himself was so confused, because if you look at it now, Andrea was right after all wasn't she?
And as for him not saying anything to Andrea when she called Riddhima a sl*t, well, boys are boys right? How many of our guy best friends actually stood up for us in front of their girlfriends? LOL No offence to guys, seriously, but mine never did! I have personal experience in that area! Tongue

Second, about the ring and the neck-piece an all, well you'll get to know about that in the next part! Big smile

@Imsveta, dear he didn't give Andrea any dress! LOL

Riddhima had liked a neck-piece which he gave to Andrea. And the ring, well as I said, wait for the next part! Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this solved your doubts! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dim.bhatiaAditi-palanInfinite_FlameAltairaARKJ_4EVERAanya.--Mahi--nyxx

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Originally posted by meow23

aww pov finally here..
luvd it..
d way armaan explains..
i gues u missed d photography sessions.. i thnk during diwali.. n mayb d cupcakes.. then wen she had gne 2 d hostel armaan cooked up a story sayng his mom was worried wen in d actual place she wasn't there...
then cmng dwn 2 mumbai during the mumbai tour"the valentine gif which he bght 4 andrea.. it was actually 4 ridz...
luvd d pov.. cld jus imagine wt armaan had gne thru al these days...
dis is such a long comment na
@BOLD I AGREE THOSE THINGS.......... n also where he had been all this time n y had he cum home so l8. wen he had left the party long time bak

I didn't miss those out, the photographs and and the ring and stuff will come in the next part. Don't you think Riddhima was a bit too dazed to remember those minute details? LOL

And besides, you really think Riddhima's Question-Answer session is over? I think not! There's still loads Armaan has to answer, but just as far as his PoV was clear cut and well-justified in his way, and I didn't miss out points where he reacted in a certain way, or didn't react at all, I basically wanted to give a summary of his situation, what compelled him to stay silent during Riddhima and Andrea's tiff, when did he first realize that he's in love with Riddhima, why he didn't tell her about it, what forced him to date Andrea in the first place, and why he chose to pretend about that whole engagement thing...I actually skimmed through my entire FF to make sure I didn't miss out on any points besides these, but there are still many things left to be uncovered, like the neck-piece incident in India, him being fluent in Hindi, but never telling Riddhima about it (your best friend would know stuff like that right?) and of course the photographs and where he was that late at night!! All of this, and much more, is left to come, which I purposely left out for the next chapter, because it was way more important to concentrate on Armaan's PoV and his state of mind over the past 3 years in this chapter! This chapter basically just said, that first, Armaan dated Andrea to see Riddhima's reaction, but then she just stopped reacting, and Armaan was confused about her feelings, at that time he was just crushing on her...Armaan had been in love with Riddhima since 3 years (which he realized in the Christmas party after Riddhima got mugged), and he did break up with Andrea, did plan on telling her, but Riddhima dropped a bombshell on him and he was left heartbroken. He considered telling her after Uni was over, but yet again, Riddhima denied having any sort of feelings for him. And so, in India, he just decided to drop hints, but Riddhima still remained oblivious (not completely, but yeah, she was confused!), and so, to spare himself and her the confusions, he just blurted nonsense about him and Andrea getting engaged, but Riddhima still kept her cool, until obviously, one day she cracked! 

This was what the chapter was all about!

Hope your doubts are cleared now! Smile

Edited by Dmg8594 - 29 March 2011 at 3:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaPrasanthiARKJ_4EVER-DavneetKaur-Sanju_caprigurlnyxxanumeha_rajatEthereal-Path

docinuk Newbie
docinuk
docinuk

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hi Shruthika,
It was marvellous, ecstatic and what all.
I really loved this update to the core.
You know it very well how we hated Armaan for being so cruel to Riddhima but for me 
"But that was the reason I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to think there was something between us just because I said so...I wanted you to feel it on your own."
made all the difference. Now all of a sudden he seems to be if not justified then atleast not all-insane.
I am so glad to have come across AWOTB, its a class-apart FF.

I seriously can't re-read my entire FF again! I've covered every possible loophole, every possible unanswered question, and yet, if there are any, well I'll just add them in the next part! Just so you'll know, in case anything's missing, you guys will have to inform me about it because I have no power left to read the entire thing again!

I understand this as I face it too, becoz the most difficult thing is reading yr own publications..hahaha.
Love u loadz for this update and otherwise as well..
Sandhya

Munchkin.

Go to top