Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 112)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

aww pov finally here..
luvd it..
d way armaan explains..
i gues u missed d photography sessions.. i thnk during diwali.. n mayb d cupcakes.. then wen she had gne 2 d hostel armaan cooked up a story sayng his mom was worried wen in d actual place she wasn't there...
then cmng dwn 2 mumbai during the mumbai tour"the valentine gif which he bght 4 andrea.. it was actually 4 ridz...
luvd d pov.. cld jus imagine wt armaan had gne thru al these days...
dis is such a long comment na
@BOLD I AGREE THOSE THINGS.......... n also where he had been all this time n y had he cum home so l8. wen he had left the party long time bak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

redprincess Groupbie
redprincess
redprincess

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
AWESOME part!!!!!!!!! it was so oooooooooooo cute n  funny just everything.....best confession n so real.........cant wait for next part.........ridzy punishing him ....their romance n all........waiting eagerly:):)::)

Munchkin.

shreyshrey Senior Member
shreyshrey
shreyshrey

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was lyk the bestestestest confession EVER!!!!!!
i looooove your fanfic....!
cont soon....

love'
shreya<3

Munchkin.

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey Shru !

OMG OMG!! That was the BEST part . .. m still not enough of it... The Confession! ! n that too soo cute .. Just love the way AR are in this FF...

U knw when Armaan confessed , i was like really shocked myself too .. I was expecting it but this way was like soo sweet.. .cant get over it.. I actually wanted the part to never end Embarrassed !!

The revelations were unexpected . Armaan has been hurting himself since so long ..felt bad for him ... So, everyone EXCEPT Ridz knew that Armaan wasn't engaged... lol .. that was something now ! I thought only his parents and Andrea mst be knwing if at all .. LOL

The Bachelorette night was such adventure ?Shocked Gosh! Ridz wasted so many tears .ROFL Pehle senses me hoti toh itne din ke aansoon bach jaata.. Doesnt she knw that we need to conserve water ! ROFL Your Love ..Your Love is My Drug .. lol..  She was much more high than i imagined her to be! LOL No wonder Armaan was hurt the next day !

N Poor Guy, today actually was thrown out of the room on such a day of his life! M really looking forward to next updates now which m sure are gonna be lot of fun with Munchkin n Peanut back to their old self and acting lovey-dovey too.. Wink  .. who knws Armaan might surprise Ridz more now by his antics .. EmbarrassedLOL

Cnt Soon ...

Love
Vini

P.S: m off to read the part AGAIN ! Embarrassed

Munchkin.

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
sorry cant say much..still jumpingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyHugHug..way to go.......yayyyyyyyyyDancingDancing Armaan is such a sweetu........... really happy for both of them.....and eagerly wating for their cute -sweet-funny-romantic scences.......... what girl !u always leave us for wanting for more .....sooooo pls continue soooooooon ..cant wait much.............

Munchkin.

ADITI.SHARMA_03 Senior Member
ADITI.SHARMA_03
ADITI.SHARMA_03

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
wow.......the part was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
the most awaited is surely the bestest so far.......luved it.......Thumbs Up
the cutest confession i've ever read Embarrassed....armaan pov was really romantic Embarrassed.......waiting to see wat riddhima has in store for armaan Wink.......poor guy had to pay big time.......LOL
plzzzzzzzzzzz........ update soon......Big smile
bye ,take care
Smile

Munchkin.

imshveta Senior Member
imshveta
imshveta

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I will be completely honest with you.

You know the first time I read this part, I dint like it. there were still a lot many questions in my heart.  Why did Armaan let Andrea insult Ridhima in front of whole Uni if he had such strong feelings for her?
Why did he give that ring to Andrea when Ridhima liked it so much? Why did he give that dress to her when Ridhima wanted it for herself? Just to force a  confession out of her? he has definitely gone too far .

But then i read the part again and I realised Armaan is human too. He can make mistakes. And i know that Ridhima is going to make him pay- in her own way. God help him now. Tongue

Please update soon now.

love
Shveta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussionMunchkin.

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
JUSSSSSSSSSSST BEAUTIFUL...

LOBED DA CONFESSION N DA WHOLE PLAN....

LOBED IT...