Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 110)

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED...going to read and then comment :) im so excitedd alreadyyy

**EDITED**

WOW...im speechless...in a GOOD way! lol
That was ONE LONG CONFESSION Shru and seriously, youve done an AMAZING job at explaining everything so thoroughly and just PERFECTLY. Finally, the wait ended and we got to read about Armaans POV and all those tears and heartwrenching parts of Riddhimas one sided love really made up for this. I already had a clue that Armaan and Andrea being engaged was alll a prank but youre so daym good at not letting the readers predict the future storyplot, so thumbs up for that! Next, the confession was just awesome. The tears...the hugs...the scowls...froans..groans..and in all, the confession of their love. It all just fit in so well, theyre dayumm cute. I also enjoyed their expressions, especially Riddhima when Armaan told her new things each time..shes hurt, yes but Armaan is as well..so it all equaals and balances out. Theyre just meant to be and im so glad you didnt drag this further or else i wouldve surely pulled my hair off and youres as well!LOL And hmm what else..Oh yeah, Nikki's bachellorette...Armaan CONFESSED then as well?!!?! Gosh, all this drama that followed after wouldve never happened if our little riddhima wasnt Tallii...gosh...But oh welll..the WAIT WAS WORTH IT! Armaans plan did go overboard but it was needed..for Riddhima lol

I think thats all and if theres more..ill surely add! Also, thanks for updating so quickly..i thought the confession was going to take like a week but i loved your surprise :D
Oh and also, i loved how Riddhima kicked Armaan outta the room...everything is finally back to normal.... munckin and peanuts :) (i adore their nicknames..so unique..LOL) Cant wait for whats in store for us next..Is armaan going to propose again? And how is everything going to be tomorrow for them...and oh the engagement? GET AR ENGAGED..haha BUT BUT dont end the FF! I absolsutely love this ff's to bit so just keep continuingg it.....:D

Take care Shru!
LOVED this part ALOTTTT!!Big smile

Devu

Continue soon!

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 28 March 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.SankiPagal

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
hey wow
an update already..... and what an update it is

loved it...... so good.... armaans confession of love and his plan was awesome....Clap

ooohhh i wonder what ridds has in store for him when she says she is going to play hard to get.... eagerly wiating to read Tongue

continue soon

Munchkin.

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
amazing..absolutely loved it..

Munchkin.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Finally! The Confession!!! Eeeeeeeks! It was Brilliant! Dont know how Riddhima managed to keep it in her all this time - i would get frustrated! lol She is a strong women isn't she :)

And Armaan...AWWWW POOR THING! If only riddhima realized soooner lol. Anyways.....YAY He Loves her He Loves her! Although i already knew, it felt good to finally read it! LOL.

Loved how you wrote the confession scene, it was just AMAZING!!! !so excited for the next chapter! 

Update soooooooon! <3 and thanks for writting such a brilliant chapter and finally giving  us the most awaited confession! LOL

It certainly was a Pleasure to read =)

Edited by _minaz_ - 28 March 2011 at 7:49pm

Munchkin.

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
:):):):):):):) Loveddddddddddddds it OMGggggggg sooooo goood I was also crying don't no y but this really touched me I love you lol in the most cleanest way :p but reallly awesome job :).....,, please write more soon I can't wait :):):);):)

Ps I always wanted to ask who was the guy in the pic that armaan saw...., the pic under ridzis pillow ? Are you going to disclose that matter plz doooo lol

Once again loved the part best part ever I'm going to re-read this and the part before this again :) awesome <3

Munchkin.

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hey...awesome parts totally love them...I haven't commented on the last 2 or 3 parts cause I was busy but I had read them...I just want to say that all of them are simply awesome...love the confession part...love reading armaan pov....aww they love each for so long but still none of them said anything to the other....I so happy that they finally confessed....I can't wait to read more....wonder wat games riddhima will play with armaan....update soon and I mean really soon or should I say earily... Once again awesome part...you are an amazing writter...keep writting...

Munchkin.

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
not feeling too well to comment...will come back....sorry about that
but let me tell at least this that I had to read both the last two parts right now and I completely and utterly loved them!!!

Munchkin.

Go to top