Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 11)

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
awesome *reserveed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hey...!!
hv been wanting 2 read dis fic from a long tym...!!ystdy nyt i jus read thru the whole fic...must say it ws a gud read n defintly worth reading...!!i din realise it ws almst 2 wn i cumpleted reading...ws so sleepy tat i cudn comment..!!
so de first thing i did aftr logging IF is posting dis rly..!!i dunno wat exactly 2 commnt abt ur fic..um jus amazed..!!right from de starting i felt a sum sorta string attached btw armaan n ridhima..!!n i must say i dun hate andrea nor do i luv hr..lol...i hate armaan 4 being cruel 2 hr..hehe...buh i luv armaans character de most...!!um contradicting myself..i knw..!!lol...buh de circumstances do play a role in tat..!!um having a tough tym reckoning abt de ending of dis ff...um quite clueless abt de wy ur gonna end it..hope its A HAPPY ENDING...!!dude.....cont soon...
do pm me if u cn...or els i l jus keep a tab on de updates...!!
keep up de gud work
ashu

Munchkin.

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
first of all a huge congratulations on the next thread...I am so happy for you...you totally deserved it for writing one of the best FFs everClap

I am so loving the installment...hmm so I am guessing that Riddhima is gonna get drunk and Armaan somehow would need to take care of her and may be and hopefully, he'll realize her feelings or his feelings...or IDK if he already has kinda realized his feelings...it's such a complex maze like situation...hehe...you are building such a great suspense regarding Armaan's feelings...hopefully, that suspense gets cleared out soon.

Munchkin.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Edited on pg 9 :)

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wow Wow Shru...i totally missed out completely on completing the other thread and the opening for this one...Sorry :( I wasnt on IF for the past 2 days and im really happy for you and this ff! And im just going to read the installement and then will comment..

A big big BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you for this new thread...and for many moree to comeee ;)

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
WOW that was an awesome update and though its still incomplete, im already excited for the drunk Riddhima to come. i TRULY feel for her and Armaan should seriously stop torturing her if he really loves her, and if he doesnt than Riddhima should hook up with another guy..oh gosh bring back Sid or a new entry :P That would spice things up for suree! And eww "An" and Armaan! Also, id love to see A drunk Riddhima being taken care of by another guy and NOT Armaan..that would hopefully awake the feelings within Armaan if he does have some..

and since you still havent given us Armaan view..im sure somethings definetely cooking up in your brain and we're going to be in for a BIG surprise...lol

Cant wait!!
Finish off this updatee soonn pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 13 March 2011 at 12:16am

Munchkin.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

A VERY HUGE CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 2ND THREAD OF A WALK ON THE BEACHClap................plzzz complete the part soon.......waiting for it very desperately..............take care........

GEET

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hello you guys! Smile

I'm trying to finish all my work A-S-A-P so that I can try and update tonight...Not promising, it all depends on how long I take to finish all my pending assignments! 

And one question, is it exam time for everyone? Old commenters aren't commenting anymore! Hmmm! Confused LOL

And silent readers, yaar ek baar toh comment kar lo! Wink

Coming back to the next part, my fingers are crossed, because even I'm very excited to write the next parts up and post them as quickly as possible! Lol! Big smile

I would recommend you'll keep your fingers crossed as well! LOL

Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 March 2011 at 3:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi-palanahensevenawotbfanSanju_sweetdesire

Go to top