Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] (Page 100)

eramkhan Senior Member
eramkhan
eramkhan

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godisgr8

AMAZING....AWESOME..................... its the best till now..the buildup to the confession was awesome.. im dying to read armaan's reaction........please please please update super soon......

I completely agree
Please update soon
Waiting early

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

arlover_aditi Senior Member
arlover_aditi
arlover_aditi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
heyya shrutika! Big smile
OMG...the confession is finally up...!! and u have done a great job with it...! every line reflected riddhima's feelings so beautifully...! i can almost feel the pain riddhima's been going through...!!
"A walk on the beach" has always been one of my favourite ffs...i agree i have commented very less...sorry for that! Embarrassed but i have been really caught up with my studies...! but today i was like...."how can i not comment on this part?" Tongue

u have written this whole ff so beautifully, keeping us wanting for more...! i totally love riddhima's character...! and i personally dun think riddhima was at fault for realizing her love late...! Armaan could have shown a little signs as well...! i mean had i been in riddhima's place i guess i wud have backed off too if the person i loved was in a relationship with some1 else...!! sometimes u just need to say wat u feel...! n i think if either of them wud have done that they wudnt have been where they r now...!!

and about armaan....! god...! u havent given out a single thing about hw he feels...! or maybe u have...! but with every update of urs, u just manage to confuse me more! LOL
and right now the onli thing i can come up with is...!! he loves riddhima...!!  LOL other than that m really confused! Confused i hope this whole andrea thing is just an act...! to make riddhima realize her love for him...!!

and u have actually left it at such a crucial point...!! m dieing to know whats gona happen next...! please try to update as soon as possible...!! 

loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.shonadesire

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hey dearSmile
awesommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc, mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggClapStarClapStarClap...................loveddddddd ittttttttttt sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............sid n ridz talk was to good.............reallly feel bad for ridz.........armaan n ridz confront is so good..........but last scene to super duper hit hai..........yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she confessedDancingDancing..............why did u stop handcliff??????????????????????..................can't wait Armaan POV..............updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nxt part super super soon...........thanks for pm............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnTongue

Munchkin.

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
omg omg omg.
 ridz confessed....
cant wwait for next epi....
n i to ssuperlyked it.....
bt eagerly waiting for ammy's point of view...

Munchkin.

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
finally riddhima maam confessed hope aremaan will confesss too but its on ur hand so plz make confession i noe u r not like cv so plzzzz listen us

update soon

Munchkin.

rash.gupta Newbie
rash.gupta
rash.gupta

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Hmm... The confession is fantastic... I was expecting it... How long would Riddhima cry over it after all? She has to let out at some moment... and there it was...

I wonder what  Armaan's reaction would be... Did he know this all along? Was he just doing all this to make Riddhima realise? Or is it that he is trying to move on with Andrea? So many questions...

Eagerly waiting for the next part... Update it asap...

- Rashmi

Munchkin.

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
AWESOMEEEEEEE part!!!
The one that we all were waiting for!!!!

Honestly, it was very different from what I thought it would be.
I was actually expecting more fireworks between Ridz and Andrea, considering our previous discussions!! So this part actually came as a surprise since it had no such thing..
And Armaan, as always, shows such mixed emotions.. Ofcourse we all know that everything will be clarified when you show us his POV!!!

Loved the Ridz-Sid convo too.. I was so happy when you got Sid back... I was hoping Armaan would see them together, and feel some of the jealousy that Ridz has been feeling.. but that didnt happen!!
But it was great to see Sid being the friend that Ridz needed...

And the situation that let Ridz to confess was very well -written!! So finally she comes out with it!!!!
And what a place to stop!!!!!
Would have loved to know Armaan's immediate reaction, but as always you left us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW -- I honestly hope we get to know what happened when Ridz had gotten drunk at Nikki's bachelorette!!!!!

btw --- I didnt get the pm this time!!! Ouch

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

AWESOMEEEEEEE part!!!
The one that we all were waiting for!!!!

Honestly, it was very different from what I thought it would be.
I was actually expecting more fireworks between Ridz and Andrea, considering our previous discussions!! So this part actually came as a surprise since it had no such thing..
And Armaan, as always, shows such mixed emotions.. Ofcourse we all know that everything will be clarified when you show us his POV!!!

Loved the Ridz-Sid convo too.. I was so happy when you got Sid back... I was hoping Armaan would see them together, and feel some of the jealousy that Ridz has been feeling.. but that didnt happen!!
But it was great to see Sid being the friend that Ridz needed...

And the situation that let Ridz to confess was very well -written!! So finally she comes out with it!!!!
And what a place to stop!!!!!
Would have loved to know Armaan's immediate reaction, but as always you left us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW -- I honestly hope we get to know what happened when Ridz had gotten drunk at Nikki's bachelorette!!!!!

btw --- I didnt get the pm this time!!! Ouch

1. I kinda ruled that out, since the part was lengthening anyway. I added the whole Sid part which wasn't supposed to be there, instead of Andrea-Riddhima sequence, because I thought I hadn't really done much justice to Sid-Rid's relationship.

2. I'm writing the part right now, but unfortunately, I'm not posting installments for the next chapter, and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna complete writing the chapter tonight. Probably not even 1/4th of it! So yes, I'm very much on it, so I would just say wait and watch! Tongue

3. Yes, that will come under Armaan's PoV as well! What happened in and after Nikki's bachelorette is still a mystery to Riddhima, so yes, Armaan will reveal all of that to her as well!

4. Oops, sorry, I probably missed out on your name in the list! Sholly! Ouch

armaania13

Go to top