A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Shruuu..
Yaaaaarrr I Seriusly Love This FF Too Bitz <3..
Awwww Bechari Ma Poor Baby..
He Had To Wear A Wierd T-shirt LOL..
Howeva It Was Funniiii..
Hehehehe..
Sid Has Noo Idea Wats Happenin..
Oh God Riddhima ! 
Love Armaan <3..
Oye Hoyye Nxt Paprt Will Have Lovey-Dovey Scenes Yayy I Love Dem <3..
P E A  N U T S & M U N C H K I N S !
First of all, a bear hug for reaching on to the third thread..😃
I am sure you must be very happy about it and so am I..
Coming to the part..
Great part, apparently a transition phase kinda stuff..
Loved the "French connection" between them..
Ridhima's way of punishing armaan is so cute.. I am so glad she has not instantly forgiven him.
The memories of heartbreak still haunt her..its so natural
Will wait for her to overcome as you write the next part😊
Love
Sandhya

yay!
congrats for reaching 150 pages!
hope it reaches more and more threads!
love you!
🤗shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu loved the latest part :)
It is amazing and I simply admire the way u have shown their (oh so less)romance stuff...but thats the best part of your depictig stuffs ..you never add unwanted stuffs in your ffs and this makes your ff so unique and extraordinarily good :)
Though I felt a lil bad for Armaan at the end of the part...but then it's fine afterall everything is fair in love and war...great part...lukin forward for the next part...👏⭐️
thanx for updating so fast...love you😃
oops😆! I forgot to congratulate you!wohoooooooooooooooo🥳 congo shruuuuuu for reachng the third thread...⭐️👏😃hope this ff never ends👍🏼 and we keep you congratulating u on numerous threads of this ff in years to come :)
Iam so happy to them together no more rohna dhona
Continue soon

wow that was a lovely part...... rofl armaans clothes when they went shopping 😆..... could actually imagine the scene in my head

hahah armaan goggling the words... so sweet how he replied in french.....

oohhh i think armaans gotten her the earrings but bought the other things as a ploy....... i hope so anyway.... that would be soo sweet if it happend like that.......

continue soon

thnx for pm

p.s. just realised already time for third thread...congrats...👏 
Edited by kalikijen - 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shruuuuuuuuuuuu..I loveee you...hehe
it was another amazing update....haha so Riddhima is still showing her nautanki...I could so imagine the scene where she was taking all Armaan's clothes and poor Armaan had no option but to wear such a gayish dress and that too roam around the shopping malls😔🤣..I feel so bad for him....Riddhima is acting too much now...I agree that Armaan took this joke too far but she was equally at fault too..she could have also gone to Armaan and expressed her feelings and moreover, she made Armaan more confused about her feelings thru her confusing behaviors...but the good thing is that she also knows she is punishing him more than what he deserves but is just having sadistic pleasure by making ARmaan dance at her tunes....lol...but no matter what Munchkin and Peanut never fail to make me smile through their antics....I especially loved this line "Well, what can I say! I think coming out of the closet is the best deed I've ever done!" Armaan said in a monotone, something which I had told him to say.

it made me burst out into a laughter🤣...I can so imagine Riddhima threatening him to blurt out that line and Armaan doing so😆
I can't wait for the next update...It's gonna be romantic as you said..it'd be so ARish😍

Pkz update soonish 
and OMG!! congoooooooooo on the next thread you are gonna have...yayyyyy!! I am so happy...you totally deserve it🥳
Guys please don't forget to fill in your empty spaces and inform me once u do so! And thanks a tonne once again! =)
Hey awesome part......i am so happy that you updated so fast....totally loved this part.......Armaan is so sweet....giving her flowers and then following her every command.....wow i seriously can't believe he wore the clothes that riddhima took out for him.....especially the shirt that said "im coming out of the closet".....i was laughing so bad reading those lines and on top of that he had to go to the mall.......i feel bad for armaan but he so deserves that punishment.....cant wait to see armaan's reaction when riddhima asks his parents to let armaan become a photographer....at least that is what i think she will ask them....now that ridz has made armaan wear the clothes.....i am really looking forward to how he will punish her......cant wait for the next part
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING THE SECOND THREAD