Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

shru can we gt an upd8 tonite..........

???/

Dunno yet...Will start writing the next part in about an hour...Lets see...If I come up with something constructive, then I'll let you know! 
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Dunno yet...Will start writing the next part in about an hour...Lets see...If I come up with something constructive, then I'll let you know! 

Wow! I'll be waiting πŸ˜
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, saying awesome will act as an insult to this one. I read this one on dmg blog and then didnt follow it here. Read parts of it last night at 2-3 a.m. Then got hoojed to it. Read it today's afternoon, evening and night, which i normally dont do. Superbly enchanting it was!!!! Keep up the jhakaas work!!! Waiting for another update!!!πŸ˜ƒ
angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just couldnt wait to comment...m that excited u knw....(more than u)..
OK u know u have been successful in making me turn in favour of armaan...YEah u said na after all he is armaan who can hate him?? Poor guy!! He did so much na!!
BTW i loved the way u started this chapter and even the first chapter....it was out of the world...πŸ‘
"It took you 3 years! 3 years!" He cupped my face and gazed into my confused eyes, whispering his words. "3 years, Munchkin! 3 whole freakin' years to make you realize that!" He held my face firmly, pulling me closer to himself.
These lines just tell me how much armaan waited for this moment...My MY he has a hell lotta patience dude...
"No!" I said loudly, more to myself than him. "This can't...You'I. What? I'This is wrong. You're-you're engaged! It's just'" I said, unable to form any concrete sentence. "You're engaged. We'you, can't'" I saw him draw closer to me, trying to hold me, but I backed off, shrugging off his hands.
THis was the best u knw....riddhima is so shocked that she cant even form a sentence...aww..she must b lookin soo cute in this confusion of hers...this was exactly what i was thinking..u knw u have been able to make us readers just think lyk riddhima wen u r writing ths from her point of view...
"Of course I love you, you idiot!"
Oh ya and how i could i leave this about..who says i love u idiot...haha...yeah that toh she is...she must be on cloud 9 after hearing this from her armaan...these lines are simple bt yet they signify the depth of his love...and armaan saying this has added to their significance...
"DON'T MUNCHKIN ME!"
I wont say much about these lines...bt this type of line is one of my personal fav..so i completely adore it...
It was shocking that he felt the same what she felt when they met on the beach.....yet these two took so long ...mahn...nyc to see his jelousy bt i think u had already showed it na...and ridzy is so evil she wants to laugh when she is telling this..πŸ˜†

"But then, Andrea came along, and that day I saw you get jealous for the first time. And, well, it felt...Good..." He chanced a look at me, and gulped at my narrowed eyes. Nah, he wasn't cute, he wasn't cute at all! "And then, I just thought, maybe I'll play along, you know..." He shrugged, still playing with my hands and I scowled. Play along? That's how it all started? I had the urge to slap him now! Jerk!

After reading this even i felt the same..how can he do such a thing?? Dont u think this was a bit too much?? The words in purple...i just loved this line...she is too expressive and her brain is also hyperactive..talks so much chappad chappad..hehe...bt that was another bestie line from you...
 I looked down at him, and saw his eyes change into a different meaning yet again...Only difference: now I knew what that meaning was.
I kind of knew that this was the only meaning..bt i dismissed the thing wen he declared his engagements and stretched it too far...i even remember he told her that she could neva undertand itz meaning..that tym i felt bad...
My heart yelled 'I knew it!' while my brain whispered, 'Shut up!'
How i love these lines...her inner voice has been the highlight of this ff....Keep this coming....
"Aww, you're blushing. Am I forgiven then? We can just let the rest go then!"
How typical of armaan...only he can use such lines even when he knows how dangerous that can be in front of his munchkin...πŸ˜†
BT i dont understand how can he just blurt about his engagement...thats so ridiculous mahn...he, as in armaan, cant do this ? i still cant digest this...
I looked at him appalled at this revelation. It had been so long? Then what was that whole drama during Nikki's wedding?

"I'll get to that! Don't look so confused!" He brought me back from my reverie and I rolled my eyes. I hated my face for being so darn expressive!

HOw well he understands her...how can he just read her mind...He's so cute...I want himπŸ˜†...i can understand riddhima's position because i knw how it feels if sum1 comes to know wats goin in our head...Poor gal!!

The last parts were also very good...i fell in love with ur writing all over again...u have left me mesmerised in this part..
i dint expext ridzy to throw a tantrum on the topic of her propasal..bt thats def wt she deserves nw...aftr all..she was  also tortured lyk hell....and i see there ur humour will come...
Hey tell me when u publish this...i would luv to buy ne of ur books....i hope i dint miss out nethn...even if i missed wteva u have written was just fab...thnx for this lovely update...
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic_ridzy

I just couldnt wait to comment...m that excited u knw....(more than u)..

OK u know u have been successful in making me turn in favour of armaan...YEah u said na after all he is armaan who can hate him?? Poor guy!! He did so much na!!
BTW i loved the way u started this chapter and even the first chapter....it was out of the world...πŸ‘
"It took you 3 years! 3 years!" He cupped my face and gazed into my confused eyes, whispering his words. "3 years, Munchkin! 3 whole freakin' years to make you realize that!" He held my face firmly, pulling me closer to himself.
These lines just tell me how much armaan waited for this moment...My MY he has a hell lotta patience dude...
"No!" I said loudly, more to myself than him. "This can't...You'I. What? I'This is wrong. You're-you're engaged! It's just'" I said, unable to form any concrete sentence. "You're engaged. We'you, can't'" I saw him draw closer to me, trying to hold me, but I backed off, shrugging off his hands.
THis was the best u knw....riddhima is so shocked that she cant even form a sentence...aww..she must b lookin soo cute in this confusion of hers...this was exactly what i was thinking..u knw u have been able to make us readers just think lyk riddhima wen u r writing ths from her point of view...
"Of course I love you, you idiot!"
Oh ya and how i could i leave this about..who says i love u idiot...haha...yeah that toh she is...she must be on cloud 9 after hearing this from her armaan...these lines are simple bt yet they signify the depth of his love...and armaan saying this has added to their significance...
"DON'T MUNCHKIN ME!"
I wont say much about these lines...bt this type of line is one of my personal fav..so i completely adore it...
It was shocking that he felt the same what she felt when they met on the beach.....yet these two took so long ...mahn...nyc to see his jelousy bt i think u had already showed it na...and ridzy is so evil she wants to laugh when she is telling this..πŸ˜†

"But then, Andrea came along, and that day I saw you get jealous for the first time. And, well, it felt...Good..." He chanced a look at me, and gulped at my narrowed eyes. Nah, he wasn't cute, he wasn't cute at all! "And then, I just thought, maybe I'll play along, you know..." He shrugged, still playing with my hands and I scowled. Play along? That's how it all started? I had the urge to slap him now! Jerk!

After reading this even i felt the same..how can he do such a thing?? Dont u think this was a bit too much?? The words in purple...i just loved this line...she is too expressive and her brain is also hyperactive..talks so much chappad chappad..hehe...bt that was another bestie line from you...
 I looked down at him, and saw his eyes change into a different meaning yet again...Only difference: now I knew what that meaning was.
I kind of knew that this was the only meaning..bt i dismissed the thing wen he declared his engagements and stretched it too far...i even remember he told her that she could neva undertand itz meaning..that tym i felt bad...
My heart yelled 'I knew it!' while my brain whispered, 'Shut up!'
How i love these lines...her inner voice has been the highlight of this ff....Keep this coming....
"Aww, you're blushing. Am I forgiven then? We can just let the rest go then!"
How typical of armaan...only he can use such lines even when he knows how dangerous that can be in front of his munchkin...πŸ˜†
BT i dont understand how can he just blurt about his engagement...thats so ridiculous mahn...he, as in armaan, cant do this ? i still cant digest this...
I looked at him appalled at this revelation. It had been so long? Then what was that whole drama during Nikki's wedding?

"I'll get to that! Don't look so confused!" He brought me back from my reverie and I rolled my eyes. I hated my face for being so darn expressive!

HOw well he understands her...how can he just read her mind...He's so cute...I want himπŸ˜†...i can understand riddhima's position because i knw how it feels if sum1 comes to know wats goin in our head...Poor gal!!

The last parts were also very good...i fell in love with ur writing all over again...u have left me mesmerised in this part..
i dint expext ridzy to throw a tantrum on the topic of her propasal..bt thats def wt she deserves nw...aftr all..she was  also tortured lyk hell....and i see there ur humour will come...
Hey tell me when u publish this...i would luv to buy ne of ur books....i hope i dint miss out nethn...even if i missed wteva u have written was just fab...thnx for this lovely update...

Thank you! πŸ˜³
Like I've said before, I love comments of these kind, so please do keep them coming! πŸ˜ƒ

And as for missing anything, I honestly expected comments on how Armaan got annoyed at how much more Riddhima expects from him, those are one of my personal favorites in the chapter, where he tells her he's not gonna do anything more romantic than this for her! πŸ˜† Think it was a typical boy reaction, I kind of was trying to empathize with the guys who need to love up to so many of our expectations! πŸ˜†

Thanks anyway! It's a treat for me to read all your comments, just like you'll say my updates are a treat for you'll! πŸ˜³
angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE=DMG8594]

Thank you! πŸ˜³
Like I've said before, I love comments of these kind, so please do keep them coming! πŸ˜ƒ

And as for missing anything, I honestly expected comments on how Armaan got annoyed at how much more Riddhima expects from him, those are one of my personal favorites in the chapter, where he tells her he's not gonna do anything more romantic than this for her! πŸ˜† Think it was a typical boy reaction, I kind of was trying to empathize with the guys who need to love up to so many of our expectations! πŸ˜†

Thanks anyway! It's a treat for me to read all your comments, just like you'll say my updates are a treat for you'll! πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

YEAH I KINDA HURRIED IN THAT PART....sry...bt i said how she threw a tantrum...and armaan even after that will have to try and manofy her...in that way riddhima is so mean...she came to know that armaan too loves her..and she is gonna use that to her advantage and do all the typical nakhras...hehe
Edited by angelic_ridzy - 13 years ago
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY THERE 
im sammy 
i actually been a silent reader of ur ff 
but these las 2 parts have forced me to comment (n also ur note) 
god i have no words for ur ff its just fab 
every emotion every scene is just so realistic n believable 

I loved there confession its sooo different n cool 
not the same old i love u n then a kiss 

N the armaan of ur ff omg i just love him 
he bring back all the old memorys of the gud old funny daysof dmg 

well if given a chance i can go on anon about ur ff but then again i have to study so i really cant go on. 

anyways i hope my comment didn't bore u coz if it did just turn a blind eye 
n thanks for removing time n writting such a beautifull ff 
n pls also do continue soon 
loves sammy 

Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vruls

HEY THERE 

im sammy 
i actually been a silent reader of ur ff 
but these las 2 parts have forced me to comment (n also ur note) 
god i have no words for ur ff its just fab 
every emotion every scene is just so realistic n believable 

I loved there confession its sooo different n cool 
not the same old i love u n then a kiss 

N the armaan of ur ff omg i just love him 
he bring back all the old memorys of the gud old funny daysof dmg 

well if given a chance i can go on anon about ur ff but then again i have to study so i really cant go on. 

anyways i hope my comment didn't bore u coz if it did just turn a blind eye 
n thanks for removing time n writting such a beautifull ff 
n pls also do continue soon 
loves sammy 

Of course not! I love reading all comments! And thank you so much for commenting! At least letting me know that you read and appreciate my work! I'm glad u did so! πŸ˜³

I hope u enjoy reading it further too! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a tonne! 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Have replies to give, and installment to deliver, all of that and much more coming tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

Sorry, no chance of it today! 

Take care you guys! x x 

And don't forget, BLEED BLUE! Yeah! <3 <3 <3
Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 years ago
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Have replies to give, and installment to deliver, all of that and much more coming tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

Sorry, no chance of it today! 

Take care you guys! x x 

And don't forget, BLEED BLUE! Yeah! <3 <3 <3

Hey  ShruuuuuI was waiting for ur update but now when i know that it's not coming up today😭
I really wanna read some other ff to fill in the gapπŸ˜†
Can you please suggest me some good ff as u must have read many on this forum

P.S- As per your suggestions I've read life out of contol,dmg aftr 5 yrs  and world's oldest...loved them too πŸ˜Š

Bleed blue! xoxo :)