A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy shruuu,
amazing amazing updates...in my opinion you perfectly did justice to the storyline and the characters...I loved both the last two updates so very much...

Riddhima did try to be happy but she had to push Armaan little away from her and I think this is very real...we are humans and we have so many emotions because of which things are easier to be said but not to be done...Riddhima said that she would try to be happy, in fact, she had promised herself to not cry, but after all she is a normal human being...how long would she have been to not respond? I completely loved how she lost her mind and couldn't help but confess at the thought of Armaan spending a night with someone else...this is very real according to my point of view coz for a woman like Riddhima, this would be the last stage she could bear....
and now coming to Armaan's POV and again, as usual, you did a fantastic job...like Riddima, even I was kinda mad at first because he did stretch his engagement thing a bit too much...I was like why could he not just go to Riddhima and say "I love you"..why did he have to make cry her so much when he knew she loved him back...but I was not being reasonable because Armaan was completely right on his own place...he wanted Riddhima to confess on her own...for that he waited so long...he himself also went through the hell...so can't say anything to him...he is perfectly right and justified in his own place...I think the problem was the relationship they shared and the importance of their relationship to each other...Riddhima coudln't confess till now because she didn't want to lose Armaan and his friendship, their relationship and same goes to Armaan...even though he kind of felt like Ridhdima alsi loved him, he was not 100% sure of her feelings because of Riddhima's behaviors and thus, he didn't confess either since he also feared that he might lose his wonderful relationship, friendship with his best friend...they both felt like if they confess, they might lose their rights to call each other their best friends and in my opinion, this is completely justified...

you have included all these things, so I don't see any loopholes...you have described the most awaited updates in more than the perfect way...a hugeeeeee huggggggggg for you🤗
and please now that they confessed, plz don't think of ending this FF and I know you won't coz you promised not to end it soon...plzzz continue soon and give us more and more AR moments.
P.S all the very best for your test...do your best 👍🏼
GOODLUCK and study hard!
If you do well, im sure we can get an update sooner..😆 lol
Cya!
Dear Shru,

Good luck for your test! You'll do amazing I'm sure! Now get your butt off IF, stop coming back every so often to read/like comments and go study! b/c the more you study, the better you'll do, and the faster we'll get an update! hahahaha

i'm such a selfish greedy pig no? as in you JUST gave an update and i'm ALREADY begging for more hahahaha

LOVE,
Ashu
oh and P.S.

LOVE YOU! hope you didnt mind my comment LOL
Hey Hun! I jst Caught up w/ u r ff it's AWESOME
Plzzz Add me to your Pm List and Pm me the next update Thx :)
All the Best for your test Shrutika :)

You're acing it 🤗

xoxo
Aanya

i love how i told you to stay off IF and stop liking comments until after your test and then you come online again and actually LIKE my comment! ahahahaahahahaaha the irony....

LOL

well GOOD LUCK again!
hey
just now read d last 2 parts
n m freakin in luv wid dem
oh..........i just wanna scream out loud.....hurray
twaz awesome
just luvd it 2 core.....finally der much awaited confession.....
cont soon
can't wait 4 more
tc
shaaz
caught up! freakin fabulous dude! i have like nooo words