Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!! I love confessions!!❤️ lol but awh this was legit like a movie! 
All those heartbreaks were worth it....finally they confessed! 
And awwwiee Armaan😔 poor guy suffered for 3 years! Dayumm Riddhima haha but worth to wait😉 Yayyyy!! I think I'm way more excited than Riddhima lol but can't wait for the next part!!!!! Thank you soo much❤️ Oh and please update reallll soon😊
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooooooooooooh.... Mmmmmmmmmm.....ggggggggggggggggggg

THAT was ammmmazing. Armaan is a genius. He's pagal. He's awesome. It was so sad In d starting when he realized he loved her but she didn't reciprocate his feelings. And especially how he made an entire plan to tell her but she came with a shocker tht sid asked her out.
He started going out with Andrea in d first place to make riddhina jealous!!! He waited for 3 WHOLE
YEARS!! :( armaan had confessed on d bachelorette!!!!!? No wonder he was so angry d next day!
He made a full fake engagement plan JUST to make her realise. That 'shows how frustrated he was and also what a LUNATIC he is ;)
she's gonna make him wait. Haha tht is going to b FUUUN!!!

Just 2 ques. Who's pic WAS that? And did he really not like how she looked on d sangeet day??

AWESOME Part. I hav never left such a huuuge comment. Ever!!!
*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* when riddhina was jumping on her bird I was jumping on mine!!!!! :D :DEdited by cutiedevil1 - 13 years ago
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
comment updated on pg 108!!!
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
That was AMAZING....it was perfect..armaan's plan...his pain, long wait, motions..all described to the T. i was really not expecting an update so fast. i was forming millions of conceptions of what could happen which even included one where riddhima fainted in armaan's arms after confessing and her waking up to armaan and his long lived confession and BHAM when i was reading your old updates from the beginning i saw that u had updated..u have no idea how excited i got. thank you for not making us wait :)

maybe u can do this again and let us read and see riddhima's plan. plz plz continue soon.

<3
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Shrutika...my comment is EDITED On pg 108...:)
it is pretty big one...since i'm sooo elated to read the part...:)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635191&PID=40810735&#40810735
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey

thanks 4 the wonderful treat, it was good 2 read ur ff's update...as im for sure hooked to it...the past was heart breaking really sad...im sad 2 see my armaan so broken n sad but then i hope he finds his way 2 his love...i wonder how they will unite...gosh i cant wait 2 see how ur going 2 show that...but how she forgot armaan can also love her took 3 yrs urggg...lastly it was wonderfully written, i truly loved it...n yes all the best continue super soon

arooshee
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont want this ff to end 😭
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved it
The confession was amazing
can't wait to read more
N update soon
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg i just loved!! AWESOME!! update soon:)
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay u updated i wasn't expecting ittttttttt ...............but that's what makes  this fic so lively n awesome in all sense ...............the attachment n eagerness from both the ends or sides by which i mean writer as well as reader

now coming to the part
which was fabulous 👏..............n i was so close to guessing it that armaan do have feelings 4 riddhima
the way u created  a short summary of armaans prov or his point of view  from starting to till now in a single part without leaving any lope hole behind n highlighting all  the imp scenario of this fic as well as adding riddhima's prov in between ............i must say what a commendable job
⭐️no doubt u r an awesome writer 👏
hats off to u

in this part my heart went 4 armaan ..........aweeeeeeee poor soul love her n suffered 4 it kab se
so aag todo taraf lagi thi but pehle aap pehle aap mein 3 years nikal gayye 😆

but now riddhima is exaggerating it too much now, she should accept him with open arms ......by considering the fact that he too love her aur wo bhi from 3 years she should be on cloud nine......i know she is... u showed it in end of this part but she should have at-least showed him............i know he has hurt her by lying n all but he doesn,t mean it his intentions were nave n innocent......she should have considered that he has also suffered from past few years so its all neutral now...........i hope i doesn,t offended u in any way  i was just simply  being honest that's all
😊

in all i loved the part very much😃
superb piece of work 👏⭐️
continue soon
😊
Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago