Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mindblowing part and  pl continue soon 👏
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She said it she said it?
*War dance*
At least Armaan definitely heard it this time- God make him listen to his heart naa- but i really dunno where this all satnds if he was serious ab Andrea- that to me has been a barrier from thinking that Armaan Riddhima are a love story- if they are then WHAT is Andrea? :O
I'm confused - solve it naa! :P
godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING....AWESOME.....................

its the best till now..the buildup to the confession was awesome..

im dying to read armaan's reaction........please please please update super soon......😃
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: caprigurl

She said it she said it?
*War dance*
At least Armaan definitely heard it this time- God make him listen to his heart naa- but i really dunno where this all satnds if he was serious ab Andrea- that to me has been a barrier from thinking that Armaan Riddhima are a love story- if they are then WHAT is Andrea? :O
I'm confused - solve it naa! :P

KABAB MEIN HADDI! 😆

I'm so weird saying that about my own character! 😃
eramkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: godisgr8

AMAZING....AWESOME..................... its the best till now..the buildup to the confession was awesome.. im dying to read armaan's reaction........please please please update super soon......

I completely agree
Please update soon
Waiting early
arlover_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya shrutika! 😃
OMG...the confession is finally up...!! and u have done a great job with it...! every line reflected riddhima's feelings so beautifully...! i can almost feel the pain riddhima's been going through...!!
"A walk on the beach" has always been one of my favourite ffs...i agree i have commented very less...sorry for that! 😳 but i have been really caught up with my studies...! but today i was like...."how can i not comment on this part?" 😛

u have written this whole ff so beautifully, keeping us wanting for more...! i totally love riddhima's character...! and i personally dun think riddhima was at fault for realizing her love late...! Armaan could have shown a little signs as well...! i mean had i been in riddhima's place i guess i wud have backed off too if the person i loved was in a relationship with some1 else...!! sometimes u just need to say wat u feel...! n i think if either of them wud have done that they wudnt have been where they r now...!!

and about armaan....! god...! u havent given out a single thing about hw he feels...! or maybe u have...! but with every update of urs, u just manage to confuse me more! 😆
and right now the onli thing i can come up with is...!! he loves riddhima...!!  😆 other than that m really confused! 😕 i hope this whole andrea thing is just an act...! to make riddhima realize her love for him...!!

and u have actually left it at such a crucial point...!! m dieing to know whats gona happen next...! please try to update as soon as possible...!! 

loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear😊
awesommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc, mindblowinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg👏⭐️👏⭐️👏...................loveddddddd ittttttttttt sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............sid n ridz talk was to good.............reallly feel bad for ridz.........armaan n ridz confront is so good..........but last scene to super duper hit hai..........yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she confessed..............why did u stop handcliff??????????????????????..................can't wait Armaan POV..............updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nxt part super super soon...........thanks for pm............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😛
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
omg omg omg.
 ridz confessed....
cant wwait for next epi....
n i to ssuperlyked it.....
bt eagerly waiting for ammy's point of view...
jiyaa_m thumbnail
finally riddhima maam confessed hope aremaan will confesss too but its on ur hand so plz make confession i noe u r not like cv so plzzzz listen us

update soon
rash.gupta thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm... The confession is fantastic... I was expecting it... How long would Riddhima cry over it after all? She has to let out at some moment... and there it was...

I wonder what  Armaan's reaction would be... Did he know this all along? Was he just doing all this to make Riddhima realise? Or is it that he is trying to move on with Andrea? So many questions...

Eagerly waiting for the next part... Update it asap...

- Rashmi