A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
SHRRUUUTTHIKAAAA......
i hate u! i hate u! i hate u!😑😑
gawd gal why kill us by leaving us on sucha cliffhanger???
i'm practically killin mahslf wid curiousity
of how things will turn up in d nxt part.....
ugh! ugh! ugh!

BUT highlight of it all
SHEEEE CONFESSED!!!😍
omg.....loved the scene....
it was hysterical? YES
but was it awesum? NAH!!
cz it was absolutely frickin genius not juz awesum....πŸ˜ƒ

i loved each and every line
esp the sid and ridzi talk part also
finally she confided to him
n most importantly to our utter joy C-O-N-F-E-S-S-E-D!!
armaan bttr not play games and confess to the poor gal too

nahi toh i'll be killin angrez for surrreeeee.....
and mayb! juz mayb! armaan too!😈
but rite now i'm wrapped with joy that she confessed
HATT JAO RAASTE SE ANGREZ...muahahahahaha!πŸ˜†

but i juz wanna say i LOVED IT!
the best part ever.....
doh i'm soooo angry tht u left us in sucha state😑
and hello u beteer UPDATE ASAP!!
odrwise i wont refrain from spamming your wall for suree

love ya
ur GREEDY reader
-KINπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kangel - 13 years ago
Absolutely loved the part! In fact I'm going to do one better and say that its probably the best you've writtenin this FF so far..

Not because of ridhima's confession, though thats a huge part of it, but because of the build-up.. The confession was such a natural result of all of Ridhima's frustration, her anger and her longing for Armaan.

And I suspect while Ridhima's been working herself up in a frenzy over Armaan and Andrea making out, the poor chap's been probably crying on Andrea's shoulder or venting his frustration eleswehere..

Loved the Ridhima - Sid conversation. Sid's really been a true friend, stepping up wheneve Ridhima's needed him, whether it was going around when Ridhima needed to get over her crush for Armaan or now, when she needed someone to unburden.

And why do I get the feeling that other than Nikki, the entire family's been on this? Ridhima is about to get a BIG shock!!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 13 years ago
omggggggg.....i cant beleive she finally confessed...girl u gotta change the tittle cause according to that the part isnt complete yet..its really decieving.

the part was amzing. the greatest confessions are made in the moments of hysteria and armaan u better say all this was a game for her to confess her love.

u HAVE to continue soon...we'll all die of impatience. u know how us readers are.

so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon :D
oh my god why did u have to stop at a good part? i cant wait for the next part and i want to know whether armaan have feelin for her or not. i have a feelin tat he wanted her to express her feelings first. i know i  am being greedy cuz i want more update.  

'Ladka-Khojo-Abhiyan' hhaaha.. dat was hilarious...

aussie v/s india was worth watchng.. wel, nt gettng in to dat..

cmng 2 sid, he was jus a sweetheart..i'm sure ridz def needed a pillar dat this moment..n wt ridz felt i'm sure al of us wld have gne thru this sumtym or the oder... cmg 2 d pros n cons.. luvd dat.. luvd d 3 pts of cons..

she wil be d peaunts throught her life...wowhh..

den callng up abhi n dat shocked expression wen she came 2 noe dat he already left..
n d encounter wid armaan.. n those golden words finally out... thnx 4 d pm
god i cant believe she finally confessed ........ hope all dis isnt a dream .......

the part was seriously vry well written ....... loved it completely ......

cant wait 4 d next update ....... plzz update soon .......

n thanx 4 d pm ........

ritika

so finally the confession is here.. it was nice.. all intense and all.. now what remains is Armaan's reaction.. and i have a strong feeling, almost a belief that he wont reciprocate the love.. not yet anyway.. 
but the good thing is Riddhima's come clean.. and things can only get better from here.. :)
oh my god..............
the outburst was just too good.......
well i wanted more reaction from ammy's side........bt i guess thats wat he wanted frm ridz .......for her to say it aloud..........n nw that finally he ah sgt to hear it ,i dun want him to khao bhav.....otherwis ei will surely kill him......
the part was xcellent n well potrayed.....bt i mssed ammy's presence here...... he wasnt much in this part....... bt i guess this part was mainly abt ridzi's outburst so that explains his short  presence in this part....
n u knw the moment she said it that she loves him........ i was doing bhangra........i felt so happy that finally she did it.....n iw ud hav said teh same sacarstic (pleasurabke nite)comment to ammy  if i wa sin ridzi's place........ i mean.....ammy had already done enough of her hurting her intentionally or unintentionaly
tat was totally brilliant.....seriously it felt like i was watching it instead of reading........tats a big achievement on writers part to make the readers feel tat ...........excellent writing ..........cant wait for next part..............:) continue soon 
add me to ur pm list :)
Edited by redprincess - 13 years ago
*fainted with shock* 😲

Was that for real ? Please Please tell me, its NOT a dream sequence ! πŸ˜†
Shru ! That was really awesome. Seriously, touchy . Ridz's outburst was actually expected but this way.. Aaaahh  ! m really squealing in joy (wonder wat ll happen during AR confession 😳)

U know i feel like killing you for leaving at such a cliff hanger. Dont even know Armaan's reaction and his reply.. Are we required to guess it? Well, then u know the answer . πŸ˜›

Cnt SUPER soon yaar.. else, i ll die of curiosity .

Love
Vini