Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlast she confessed!!!!!!! YIpeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzz update da next part soon!!!

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
comment edited on page 92 =D
Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey....

Finally, I caught up with your complete FF...
You must be wondering why wasn't I commenting, but I hadn't read the entire thing, I wanted to read everything before i comment... I had read parts here and there but not the whole thing from the start....
Anyway, the last whole of RIdhima's depression was killing me... I just could'nt take it but now, it finally seems like its over...
And somehow, I just know that Armaan's engagement with Andrea is just an act... He's probably doing this to make Ridhima jealous and confess...
However, Im damn curious to know what happened when Ridhima was drunk... I think she confessed but doesn't remember....
And I love the whole cupcakes thing with PMS... That was really really cute...
And girl, you cant end the way you ended... You should have put in the entire confession together... That would have been better, I guess...
I hope you put in one more installment about the complete confession and end it...
This just looks incomplete...
It'll just make the part better...
But thats only my opinion....

Love,
-A
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Hey I'm not good with writing words but all I can say is that it was amazing
U jus made my day
Please update fast
wow! omg completed part was amzing! LOVED ridz exploding and revealing her feelings! finally! and next part is armaan right? yay!

cont super super soon! sorry can't manage to write a longer comment! health isnnt really permiting... if you're curious as to why... (and no i didn't have the energy to retype all this (see below) i just copied and pasted what i sent someone else...)

basically i've been sick and really weak for almost like 2 weeks now, thought it was like the flu or something, i was getting better too (well thought so anyways...) but then friday morning i was getting ready for driving practice and class afterwards but then i full on passed out twice! like i felt strange but i thought it'd pass, instead i passed out! the second time i fell pretty hard and banged my head on a corner...toh phir my parents got really worried as i've never passed out before. i was in the hospital since friday morning...

apparently i have a stomach infection, urinary tract infection, extremely low number of electrolytes, extremely low blod pressuree ect. but the worst and main reason is stress...doc told me to take everything easy as too much pressure or stress is dangerous for my right now... i'm home now but taking it easy/slow....

to make things worse i have a major presentation tuesday, and 3 major essays due friday that i haven't started yet!

i feel soo weak and tiredd all the time like i can't sit and do something for too long...my head starts hurting a lot then my mom gets really worried and such...

docs were worried if it was something serious, but alhumdullilah no brain tumors, anemia, diabetes, or cancer!
i guess doctors/everyone is super worried b/c the brain is such a fragile thing and mine is under so much stress/other problems - low bp, low electrolytes,infections in body, ect ect ... so doc warned me that if it gets worse/i dont take it easy it may be dangerous for my mind...

also like i normally have a lw appetite, par now EVERYONE is force feeding me! its so icky! like not only my parents, but my friends and aunties keep coming and force feeding me more and more and i'm like guys stop i'll bust! par nobody listens to the sick girl....haha
stuts88 thumbnail
wow.....its just simply wow.....i cnt wait for the next part.......amazing writin......simply love ur fanfic
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggggggggggg did she confessed her love to him or  m i dreaming .............................😲

wow wow last installment was like amazing one of most imp part of this ff πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
the way she pent down her frustration in starting in those lines like 

"You can't be with her!"

"You can't be with ANYONE ELSE!"

"You can't be with someone else Armaan!

"Because I love you!" I said in a single breath. "I love you!"

n than finally ended it with three magical words which i was dieing to read kab se

i must say what a unique confession ⭐️

loved itπŸ˜ƒ

awesome piece of workπŸ‘
plzzzzzzzz continue very very very soon bcoz i m very much curious as well as excited 4 the next part 😊
will be waiting
😍

Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH         EMM       GEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely lovely update... n even though I know that at the end of the story it will always be Riddhima and Armaan together forever...YET!! I cant believe you stopped where you did in this chapter of yours!!! You stopped at Riddhima's confession?? Why??? What abt Armaan?.... isnt he part of the story??... yes his POV can come later.... but a simple positive inclination wouldnt hurt!?!? n then you have said at the end of the update that the next one is not gonna be anytime next week.... that makes a hell lot of wait!!!! I know you'll make the next one for an interesting read but well I am a sucker for good sweet untangled reads... cliffhangers make me comment :( :D
I am sad-happy coz I know the big confession is coming soon... but I also know that this part will be followed by the next one only after another week or so... I am desparate to read the next one... you are an amazing writer to put in mildly :)
I love the way your thought flows... wishing you many more stories in future!! :)

ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg...wow!!!! finally she'd said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome part....can't wait 4 Armaan's reaction to dat now!!!! hope he tells her dat he also loves her!!!!

oh  bt atleast one confess,it's superb nw waiting 4 Armaan's POV!
cont very very very very soon.........................😊
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey My comments for 2nd installment is EDITED on pg 86
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635191&PID=40755765&#40755765