Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] - Page 63

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vaishiksg

at wat time will u......upd8???

Uh, pata nahi! I haven't begun writing it yet, because I'm downloading something really important and it's showing some errors...So I'm trying to fix that!

But I'll begin now, and trust me, this part is SUPER IMPORTANT, so I need to give it a lot of time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu take your time but please try to update today itself...please...please ....please 😊
I wil be waiting 😍

mehak_mangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz..update as soon as possible.dying to read the next part
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Hey plz do update tonight as my exams are going on.
Today was my exam so i'm taking rest today.Tomorrow i'll be back to the study mode as my next paper is on 29th.
Plz plz put up an installment if u can't complete the whole part tonight.
plz aaj raat update karne ka wada kiya hai toh plz nibha dena.
Have u started writing?
Munchkin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asma_227

Hey plz do update tonight as my exams are going on.

Today was my exam so i'm taking rest today.Tomorrow i'll be back to the study mode as my next paper is on 29th.
Plz plz put up an installment if u can't complete the whole part tonight.
plz aaj raat update karne ka wada kiya hai toh plz nibha dena.
Have u started writing?

Yeah I have...Still need time though! Sorry! 🤢 I just didn't know where to start, although the end of the chapter was well-planned in my mind! 😃 But I finally figured it out, got some vague ideas running helter scelter in my mind, so I need to pen them down A-S-A-P before they fly out the window again! So yes I will mostly at least finish a part of the chapter tonight, because even I'm getting desperate to reach a new high-point in the story! So, please just gimme some more time! Please! 😕
Munchkin. thumbnail
Okay guys, I give up! I'm sorry but I'm just not being able to write today! 🤢 I've written something down, but I seriously don't think it's good enough! So I can't post it! I'm just gonna sleep on it, think what I'm gonna do further while I'm on the verge of sleep, because that's when I think best! 😉 Lol, anyway, in short, sorry, but no update today, and I can't guarantee about tomorrow either because I'm gonna be out the whole day! I feel pathetic, because I won't be updating next Friday either, I'm going to the World Cup Final, so I'm gonna take that entire weekend off! Sorry, I'll try updating A-S-A-P! 😕

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dmg8594

Okay guys, I give up! I'm sorry but I'm just not being able to write today! 🤢 I've written something down, but I seriously don't think it's good enough! So I can't post it! I'm just gonna sleep on it, think what I'm gonna do further while I'm on the verge of sleep, because that's when I think best! 😉 Lol, anyway, in short, sorry, but no update today, and I can't guarantee about tomorrow either because I'm gonna be out the whole day! I feel pathetic, because I won't be updating next Friday either, I'm going to the World Cup Final, so I'm gonna take that entire weekend off! Sorry, I'll try updating A-S-A-P! 😕

Wow  r gonna watch world cup final live.
That's great.
But plz try to update tomorow plz plz
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shruuuuuuuuuuuu, when are you updating dear?? Please update soonish...
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzzz Updateeee Shoooooon
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shrutika is the part ready ??
Installment bhi chalega...
plz update....
Love
Rhea