A Walk On The Beach-AR#2[Link to New Thread: P156] - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
awww cutest part.....armaan is soo sweet....plz continue as long as u can...do not end this ff its amazing......:)
very cute part.i m very excited to read armaan's POV.can't wait for it. plz update soon n don't even think to end this ff soon..
hi.....😊
aditi here,i simply luved ur ff....... it's fantastic... u know it's one of those that keep u stick to it right till the end...not that i want it to end anyway.......πŸ˜›
seriously luved it.....such a thick-headed girl riddhima isπŸ˜ƒ....can't she see armaan  luves her too....i'm pretty sure she even confessed during the drunk state but what a pity couldn't remember it though......πŸ˜†
waiting terribly for the next part.......update soon
crazy about ur writing skillsπŸ‘πŸΌ.....pretty sure u can pull off the humor part  and that to beautifully......
bye,take care😊
Edited by ADITI3310_AR - 13 years ago
Such less comments! 😑 Is everyone studying too hard under the exam fever? πŸ˜†

Anyway, in most probability, I will write something tonight as well! Not sure yet but I'll defo try! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 years ago
Yay I like it that you are not ending this ff soon cause I love this ff and i think you are a very good writer so u would also write awesome OS so I would even encourage u to write those as well as keep going with this ff :)
Hey dear.....wow the update is just too cute.........Love the way Ridzy remember each and every moments spent with Armaan..................And I am really happy to know that u decided to extent this ff ........... I really love ur writing dear..........do continue soon......thanks for the PM........take care.........

Lots of Love
GEET
Am i late in replying..? Hope nt..otherwise shru will kill me for sure..πŸ˜‰
Juz finished my xam today...
I loved this side of armaan...no one can remain angry with him for long...he will do sumthing or act in such a way that v fall in love with all over again...πŸ˜†..
thats y ridz loves him soo much...how cute..
It was really nice of ridz to try nd cook...for him.....i smell sumthn fishy about andrea and armaan's engagement....lets c wt goin in ur mind? Hope to get to know it soon....
 I rolled my eyes at the typical Dad question which my Dad had thrown at him.
i really loved this line..the inner voice of ridzy is super cute nd thinks juz like v do...hehe..

"Aww! My shweetu!" I pulled a Kajol from K3G on him, which always irritated him to no extent. Nevertheless, I pulled his cheek. "Chadddo!" I muttered and he shook his head at my crazy antics.

"You have to stop watching that stupid movie! It's having adverse effects on you!" He held my shoulders, shook me and told me with a serious face at which I rolled my eyes.

"Tch..! Armaan! Anyway, I'm hungry!" I declared and he shook his head yet again.

"Ale ale! Baby's hungry now! How sad!" He pulled my cheeks and I smacked his hands away.

This was totally hilarious..more than ridzy this movie seems to be having its effects on u...πŸ˜† The 'baby' line was also humourous...who said u cant write humour..there u have done it..u had me laughing to the hilt...

Can i ask you sumthing...i like it wen armaan calls ridzy as munchkin..so could u use it more often...
I hope u liked this comment...😳
wow i juz read that now...Thank u for nt letting this ff to come to end....u can go on and on if u wish...u have that capacity...dont underestimate urself gal....gud goin..hoping to hear such gud news in future....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

Am i late in replying..? Hope nt..otherwise shru will kill me for sure..πŸ˜‰
Juz finished my xam today...
I loved this side of armaan...no one can remain angry with him for long...he will do sumthing or act in such a way that v fall in love with all over again...πŸ˜†..
thats y ridz loves him soo much...how cute..
It was really nice of ridz to try nd cook...for him.....i smell sumthn fishy about andrea and armaan's engagement....lets c wt goin in ur mind? Hope to get to know it soon....
 I rolled my eyes at the typical Dad question which my Dad had thrown at him.
i really loved this line..the inner voice of ridzy is super cute nd thinks juz like v do...hehe..

"Aww! My shweetu!" I pulled a Kajol from K3G on him, which always irritated him to no extent. Nevertheless, I pulled his cheek. "Chadddo!" I muttered and he shook his head at my crazy antics.

"You have to stop watching that stupid movie! It's having adverse effects on you!" He held my shoulders, shook me and told me with a serious face at which I rolled my eyes.

"Tch..! Armaan! Anyway, I'm hungry!" I declared and he shook his head yet again.

"Ale ale! Baby's hungry now! How sad!" He pulled my cheeks and I smacked his hands away.

This was totally hilarious..more than ridzy this movie seems to be having its effects on u...πŸ˜† The 'baby' line was also humourous...who said u cant write humour..there u have done it..u had me laughing to the hilt...

Can i ask you sumthing...i like it wen armaan calls ridzy as munchkin..so could u use it more often...
I hope u liked this comment...😳

Yes, I will kill u and many others for sure! Kitno ke comments nahi aaye! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, yes the nickname 'Munchkin' will be used much more often, just let me show the distance that's crept in between them reduce a little...Munchkin is Riddhima's identity in this FF, so obviously...And I don't even remember the last time Armaan called Riddhima 'Riddhima'! πŸ˜†

And yes I LOVED the comment! Ty! πŸ˜Š
I won't update until I get the requisite no. of comments! Muaahahahahahaha!  πŸ˜ˆ