Posted: 13 years ago
This part is really cute..actually AR is always cute
will wait for Armaan's POV & I so want AR together..lol
update soon
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!

that was nice update but confusions still persist ! I wonder when they ll come to a halt. I feel really bad for Ridz. What if my expectations of Armaan being in madly love with her shatters ? πŸ˜• Seriously, Hope NOT ! m jst dying to know wats in store? Andrea was smiling at Ridz? Gud, here comes another confusion.. lol ..

U knw my poor mind wudnt be able to take soo many confusions. Pata nae aage kya hoga.. *sigh* Really want to know Armaan's POV now. Whats with this engagement issue? Is it for real ? N u knw ,sometimes i feel that Ridz's family knws somethng that she doesnt ! R they involved too?

Ufff  ! i END my train of thoughts right here. Please Continue SUPER soon before i go insane πŸ˜†..

Love
Vini
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, guys I know you guys are waiting for Armaan's PoV and all, but at least don't say stuff like 'I won't read it until that comes...' and all...Because, seriously, I want to show it at the right moment. And it was a tad bit hurtful reading that!  If you guys want, I could just show it in the next installment! But I have a lot to show before that!

And I know you guys don't like seeing Riddhima getting hurt and all, but I have to show that so that I can show the time she finally snaps and comes clean with Armaan properly. You can't expect her to go and say, 'Hey Armaan! What's up! I know you're engaged and all! But I don't care! I love you! So ditch Andrea and choose me instead!'

Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, no matter how heartbroken I am, until and unless my tolerance level snaps, and I crack. Until and unless I don't have the strength to take it anymore...And that's exactly what I'm showing for Riddhima...She has to have her heart shattered, before she decides that, that's it, I just can't take it anymore, I would rather tell Armaan the truth and then face the heartbreak than go through this crap and wonder what can happen if I tell him...

THIS, above written fact, is exactly what I'm trying to show, but if you guys want, I'll change it and just show the confrontation now, although it won't be anything like I had planned it to be!

Anyhow, let me know, if I've tested your patience enough! 
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi...

Hey, don't change your track just because of what some people might say. Please! I know it hurts a lot when people say nasty things about your FF, I know how it feels. But please ya, don't change the track. I would love to wait rather than read it a bit stuffed up! So please, don't change the track. And don't feel bad. I love your FF just the way it is, and I bet all your fans do too. I mean, we can wait a bit more. At least I can and a lot more will be ready to. 😊 😊 πŸ€—

Edited by jm2506 - 13 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This installment is awesome.
Riddhima is broking down at small instances.She is slowly reaching the threshold of her heart's pain.
I hope her to tell Armaan soon about her feelings.
AR in Cali would be great.
I think that ridz would confess to Armaan at the beach only where their story started.
U've written beautifully.
I want you to continue this story according to your thoughts and plans beacuse this is your story and so far we have loved everything what u have written and will continue to do so.I respect your imaginations and would appreciate it if u continue this story in the way you want to.I myself want to see AR together soon and I hope u'll do so when the right time comes.So please don't get pressurised under our demands.We all are just crazy about AR and that's why can't see them hurt.You please be free and feel happy that we all love ur story sooooooooooooooo much.
Plz update the next part soonest with your own ideas.
Love u
shonadesire thumbnail
hiii dear
awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it soooooooo muchπŸ˜›
it reminds me DMG when Armaan made KHEER n noones gave him n shanky chance to eat.........its was awesme but in its happen to ridzπŸ˜›
waiting nxt installment
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
cont ur story wid wat u hv decided
eventhough i wanna hv ammy's POV badly..but can wait 4 d right tym
cont ASAP
tc
shaaz
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The reader knows whats the best for their story ,its their baby LOL !!
So you please write what you've planned we're gonna read and comment on every part anyways πŸ˜ƒ
The story has its course and we can just comment that we wanna see a particular thing happening but it obviously has to take its due course !
inluvwidKASU thumbnail
awsm prt...
hey dnt change nethn...tk d stry as it is in ur mind
v dnt mind waitin(i dnt)😊

pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Okay, guys I know you guys are waiting for Armaan's PoV and all, but at least don't say stuff like 'I won't read it until that comes...' and all...Because, seriously, I want to show it at the right moment. And it was a tad bit hurtful reading that!  If you guys want, I could just show it in the next installment! But I have a lot to show before that!

And I know you guys don't like seeing Riddhima getting hurt and all, but I have to show that so that I can show the time she finally snaps and comes clean with Armaan properly. You can't expect her to go and say, 'Hey Armaan! What's up! I know you're engaged and all! But I don't care! I love you! So ditch Andrea and choose me instead!'

Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, no matter how heartbroken I am, until and unless my tolerance level snaps, and I crack. Until and unless I don't have the strength to take it anymore...And that's exactly what I'm showing for Riddhima...She has to have her heart shattered, before she decides that, that's it, I just can't take it anymore, I would rather tell Armaan the truth and then face the heartbreak than go through this crap and wonder what can happen if I tell him...

THIS, above written fact, is exactly what I'm trying to show, but if you guys want, I'll change it and just show the confrontation now, although it won't be anything like I had planned it to be!

Anyhow, let me know, if I've tested your patience enough! 

heyyy who told u chnge ur story track..noways i love d way u write..jus go on wid ur pace...othervise it vil seemed to be a hurried part
i no u hv to show her hurt n all so dat she can cum clean wid her feelings..m loving d current situation so proceed as per u hv planned ok..πŸ˜ƒ