Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yay! ur updating tonight! *does happy dance!*

hmm lekin tonight - tonight in which country?

LOL
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=ammy_ka_ashu]yay! ur updating tonight! *does happy dance!*

hmm lekin tonight - tonight in which country?

LOL
[/QUOTE

For now, let's just say the 'world'...If I give a specific time zone, damn I'll be throttled by you guys if I'm not on time! πŸ˜†
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting waiting ...πŸ˜ƒ
stuts88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Note:-

And I would REALLY APPRECIATE it, if silent readers, at least for once, take 2 minutes off their lives and comment. It's not really fair to me that I write and entertain you guys, but don't get any feedback in return. Not to mention, it's extremely disheartening, because you guys don't mind commenting else where! For once, I would like to actually hear from those people who just like the update and leave it at that! No offence meant to anyone, but it's a getting a bit to disheartening for me! 

Love your fanfic......cant wait to read armaan's POV....sorry for being a silent reader

For now, let's just say the 'world'...If I give a specific time zone, damn I'll be throttled by you guys if I'm not on time! πŸ˜†

haha no fairrr

okay toh phir i'll throttle you using MY time zone! (hahahaha hmm i shouldnt be on IF - exam TOMORROW! lekin kya karun? you have me addicted!)
alaipayuthey thumbnail

yay!

we hav an update tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

haha no fairrr

okay toh phir i'll throttle you using MY time zone! (hahahaha hmm i shouldnt be on IF - exam TOMORROW! lekin kya karun? you have me addicted!)

Go study then! I still have loads of time left to update! Mera koi bharosa nai hai! Check in the morning! πŸ˜Š
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Note:-

And I would REALLY APPRECIATE it, if silent readers, at least for once, take 2 minutes off their lives and comment. It's not really fair to me that I write and entertain you guys, but don't get any feedback in return. Not to mention, it's extremely disheartening, because you guys don't mind commenting else where! For once, I would like to actually hear from those people who just like the update and leave it at that! No offence meant to anyone, but it's a getting a bit to disheartening for me! 

hey sweet heart um sorry tht i dont comment very frequently but i did mention it to u before also na tht um very very busy wid my work load n hence it's difficult for me to comment long ones n i did send u a reply to ur pm stating tht i do want a pm fr th update of ur ff guess u didnt notice it anyways ll put an eye n ur ff to check when uve updated itπŸ˜‰
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry !!!!!!!!!! but I do love your ff..........you are an amazing writer .......pl keep up the good work .........CHEERS πŸ˜ƒ
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

waiting waiting ...πŸ˜ƒ

vinnnnnnuuuuu hey how r u....long time ive spoken to u