angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzy4armaan

i dint lyk dis part at all 

Hate Armaan soo much! 
Gosh! y cant dis guy just realize dat shez in luv wid him??!! πŸ˜‘
n if he noez it den y da hell doesnt he say anything?!!!!! πŸ˜‘

You know i was wondering the same thing..y cant armaan just confess if he loves her? He has to take a step forward na if he really loves her..I juz dont understand what is he waiting for?

I really thought that armaan loved riddhima especially in the beginning wen he brought ridz back to the house instead of allowing her to stay in her apartment...bt was really disheartening to know that he did not support her and supported andrea...

dyin to knw wts really goin on...my brain cells have stopped working nw..dun knw wats in store for the further parts..
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I might update today! πŸ˜ƒ
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update ! 
But yet again theres so much left that we dont know ,from the start the story has been more of Riddhima's point of view and since its Armaan and Riddhima's story I think its time we see Armaans pov because unless that happens it aint really their story at all LOL ,its more of Riddhima;s story and the hurt and pain she is going through !
Hope you dont mind me saying that,but the mystery thats attached to Armaans character makes it tough to see it from the point of view of both .
But am sure that Armaan does have a justification for all of this ,am sure he aint the one to hurt or use anyone to get what he wants .

P.S - I had to add that its the strength in the way you write that makes us go so deep into the story ,you have a way with words and a way ti make us get intrigued and think about it so much πŸ˜†
Edited by Ankita.M - 13 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Loved the update ! 

But yet again theres so much left that we dont know ,from the start the story has been more of Riddhima's point of view and since its Armaan and Riddhima's story I think its time we see Armaans pov because unless that happens it aint really their story at all LOL ,its more of Riddhima;s story and the hurt and pain she is going through !
Hope you dont mind me saying that,but the mystery thats attached to Armaans character makes it tough to see it from the point of view of both .
But am sure that Armaan does have a justification for all of this ,am sure he aint the one to hurt or use anyone to get what he wants .

That's the whole point...The story's about Riddhima...It's her 'walk on the beach' like she says in the first chapter! How she finds her best friend, her dreams, and then finally love...And then how her walk on the beach becomes their - Armaan and Riddhima's - A walk on the beach...

The whole point of keeping Riddhima as a narrator and keeping the story from her PoV was so that I tell HER story, of what happened to her....The whole flashback is from her diary, and yes, I've sometimes put in stuff from Armaan's PoV in the middle, but then again, that's always been in the flashback parts, so Riddhima always knew about all that that happened at the time...

That's the whole point...More than an AR story, it's a Riddhima story, and how her story and life gets linked to Armaan's....In fact, that's the realization she's undergoing right now, in the story...That it's not just her life anymore, now her life's dependant on Armaan's as well...Realization's finally struck her! 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

That's the whole point...The story's about Riddhima...It's her 'walk on the beach' like she says in the first chapter! How she finds her best friend, her dreams, and then finally love...And then how her walk on the beach becomes their - Armaan and Riddhima's - A walk on the beach...

The whole point of keeping Riddhima as a narrator and keeping the story from her PoV was so that I tell HER story, of what happened to her....The whole flashback is from her diary, and yes, I've sometimes put in stuff from Armaan's PoV in the middle, but then again, that's always been in the flashback parts, so Riddhima always knew about all that that happened at the time...

That's the whole point...More than an AR story, it's a Riddhima story, and how her story and life gets linked to Armaan's....In fact, that's the realization she's undergoing right now, in the story...That it's not just her life anymore, now her life's dependant on Armaan's as well...Realization's finally struck her! 

Ofcourse its her story and Its her narration ,I just meant that since its a love story ,I hope Armaans intentions or feelings are a bit more clearer too !! I know its going to take its own time since its a story and it goes on only when it has YET something to say !
Please dont take me wrong ,it wasnt even a criticism ,I just meant that one here can only comment about Riddhima's state its tough to judge ,predict or comment about Armaan because nothings really known about him atm ! 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Ofcourse its her story and Its her narration ,I just meant that since its a love story ,I hope Armaans intentions or feelings are a bit more clearer too !! I know its going to take its own time since its a story and it goes on only when it has YET something to say !
Please dont take me wrong ,it wasnt even a criticism ,I just meant that one here can only comment about Riddhima's state its tough to judge ,predict or comment about Armaan because nothings really known about him atm ! 

Oh no, no, I didn't feel bad or anything...

But like I've said before, Armaan's PoV will come, sooner now, in another chapter or two, because there's nothing more to unravel other than that...

But it's gotta come at the right time, and yes, it's always been about Riddhima's feelings because it's Riddhima's story, so obviously, atm she doesn't know what's going on in Armaan's head...So when he decides to come clean with her, well that will be the time he comes clean with you guys! πŸ˜Š
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shru... we had a lengthy discussion yesterday... You mentioned that you might update today ----
so WAITING EAGERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then we can launch into another lengthy discussion!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please please please update sooooooooon
DreamerReality thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

I might update today! πŸ˜ƒ

will surely be waiting!
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shrutika,
From the time I hv read ur comment that u might update today i am on cloud nine...😊
I just wish u manage to update the next part today...!!
I wud love to read the next part and participate again in the post update discussions πŸ˜Š

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Comment edited on pg 3 :)
Love
Rhea