Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 98)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

I know its not gonna happen soon........ But I also want to see Sarjaa playing holi Cry
same here diii..Broken Heart........ maybe this time we are not going to witness thatOuch.... or is it that they'll show Sarja hiding his sad face and tears amidst the colours of holiBroken HeartBroken Heart......


Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna

Agree Lata diiEmbarrassed.Broken Heart..... i have a feeling that Sarja also will not want Chandu to know about the fact that he has left the houseCry.Ouch.... so for his sake he'll play holi.......... Broken HeartBroken Heart


Hai Rabba  Sarja itna dukhiCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21825

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1


Hi Sujji. beech mein tapak gayi hoonBig smile 2 days and u girls have filled 30 pagesShockedShockedShocked itna home work bachpan mein bhi nahi kiyaOuch


yes, cant believe in 9 days we are near  to 100th page of this thread even Embarrassed
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21825

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1



Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna



I am feeling to make one more VM on Sarjaa... but not getting appropriate song
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21825

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Agree Lata diiEmbarrassed.Broken Heart..... i have a feeling that Sarja also will not want Chandu to know about the fact that he has left the houseCry.Ouch.... so for his sake he'll play holi.......... Broken HeartBroken Heart


I wanted to see Sarjaa dancing during Holi........ BUTTTTTTT................ Cry
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
hehe diii........ i was learning how to make a vm.......... so thought of doing one............ but me too not getting an appropriate song for Sarja..........  songs featured on males where they are singing about themselves are very few........
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by sudhalata1


Hi Sujji. beech mein tapak gayi hoonBig smile 2 days and u girls have filled 30 pagesShockedShockedShocked itna home work bachpan mein bhi nahi kiyaOuch


yes, cant believe in 9 days we are near  to 100th page of this thread even Embarrassed
hehehe yes....  our first thread moved faster....... 2nd took a long time......... and again 3rd is moving steadily...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

I know its not gonna happen soon........ But I also want to see Sarjaa playing holi Cry
same here diii..Broken Heart........ maybe this time we are not going to witness thatOuch.... or is it that they'll show Sarja hiding his sad face and tears amidst the colours of holiBroken HeartBroken Heart......


Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna

Agree Lata diiEmbarrassed.Broken Heart..... i have a feeling that Sarja also will not want Chandu to know about the fact that he has left the houseCry.Ouch.... so for his sake he'll play holi.......... Broken HeartBroken Heart


Hai Rabba  Sarja itna dukhiCry
Broken Heart
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by sudhalata1



Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna



I am feeling to make one more VM on Sarjaa... but not getting appropriate song


Thoda soochne do Darsh. and do make one for his sorrows hey Darsh i got one....Zindagi ne Zindagi bhar gam diye  from the movie : THE TRAIN "




Edited by sudhalata1 - 20 March 2011 at 7:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index