Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 88)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 5147

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sniff sniff Faizu has still now not accepted my IF friend request...... CryCry


aww...sorry sorry , it was you ??? i even didnt open it up and left it in pending ...actually every time i come ,am so imaptient to talk to u ppl always so forget some obvious thingsOuch...like reading Purva's FF , urs Friend request etc etcEmbarrassed...abhi karti hunLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 5147

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

I dont remember but I guess it was either U or Sumi who put that "Mendhak" wala comment when he was back from his "Jim Corbett" trip and didnt upload his photo...........

whats a mendhak? Shocked
Darshudi, are you accusing me of some severe crime? ShockedLOL
as far as i remember, i said to give pictures of sparrows if he cant get a billi..LOL...let alone a tiger...but he replied with a tiger Big smile


@ bold ..i didnt know that asking for a frog pic is a severe crime ..and that too during rainsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Ok Sumi its not u then... Mendhak means "Frog"
but why frog?Shocked if kaps was a girl than there was this chance of kissing the frog and turning it to a handsome prince but.........LOL

Ahhh I remembered u asked for Sparrow....... what was the day that, we all put animal's name on Kapil's wall.... LOL  ha, unka wall pura safari park ho gaya Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21835

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

Ok Sumi its not u then... Mendhak means "Frog"
but why frog?Shocked if kaps was a girl than there was this chance of kissing the frog and turning it to a handsome prince but.........LOL

Ahhh I remembered u asked for Sparrow....... what was the day that, we all put animal's name on Kapil's wall.... LOL  ha, unka wall pura safari park ho gaya Tongue


Sumi, u asked Faizu why she asked for Frog?? But see Kapil was just Cool
He gave us tiger!! Just like him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sniff sniff Faizu has still now not accepted my IF friend request...... CryCry


aww...sorry sorry , it was you ??? i even didnt open it up and left it in pending ...actually every time i come ,am so imaptient to talk to u ppl always so forget some obvious thingsOuch...like reading Purva's FF , urs Friend request etc etcEmbarrassed...abhi karti hunLOL
hey it's k dear no probs....... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I can see smiley's likes on postsWink.....but where are you dear???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sam

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2051

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hello !!!!!!!

happy HOLI everyone Tongue

 thanks for the awesome news girls.kapil commented publicly about his wish dancing with lady love BlushingBlushing they are still so much together BlushingBlushingParty

tabi toh aap logone poore ek hi din mein 30 pages ki discussion ki hai WackoWackoWackoWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2051

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

I can see smiley's likes on postsWink.....but where are you dear???LOL


SmileTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index