Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 82)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

yes diii.Smile........ but in all those plots we were stuck whether to support Sarja or othersErmm....... as they seemed right tooOuch........ but here he was solely right.Big smile....... and this sequence sure earned him more sympathy than any other Embarrassed..........

Agreed, such scenes are putting me in thinking mode, what is Sarjaa's past really...
But rather than related to any girl I feel its more about his father trusting outsider and not him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

yes diii.Smile........ but in all those plots we were stuck whether to support Sarja or othersErmm....... as they seemed right tooOuch........ but here he was solely right.Big smile....... and this sequence sure earned him more sympathy than any other Embarrassed..........

Agreed, such scenes are putting me in thinking mode, what is Sarjaa's past really...
But rather than related to any girl I feel its more about his father trusting outsider and not him...
yes diii.......... trust was the main factor.Smile...... or shall i say Maruti was blind in not supporting Sarja when he knew well that Sarja was right......... Broken HeartCry....... this current sequence had the same resultCry....... any person can clearly see that Sarja was right in voicing the facts which were totally trueShockedOuch........ but Maruti was again blind in not seeing Sarja's love and concern for himCryBroken Heart...... and supporting that son Damu who never ever cared for himCry.  but the thing i can't follow how can a person be so blind??? Angryblindly in love for Chandu is fine as somewhere he deserves it.Cry........ but how can he hold the same feelings for Damu.AngryAngry

smiley121Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Why is he so angry at Sarja??? Sillywhen he can forgive Damu for his worst crookedness Angryas he backstabbed himSillyD'oh......... but he cannot do the same for SarjaBroken Heart and that too when Sarja is more deservingCry also Sarja wasn't at fault even in his pastBroken Heart.....

a heart to heart talk is needed between Maruti & Sarja to put aside their differencesDay Dreaming....... and that is not going to happen in the near futureD'oh....... till then we'll have to see our poor Sarja strugglingBroken Heart. but still emerging as a stronger person than he was beforeBig smile........

darshana23smiley121

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
For heart to heart talk, still we have time Sujju.......... I feel they have good story line and characters but need to be handled properly...

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

For heart to heart talk, still we have time Sujju.......... I feel they have good story line and characters but need to be handled properly...
Yes dii........ this show is really good...... as the situations posed ahead are real and can be easily identified with....... but they need to learn not to leave some plots incomplete......
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Again i got choked up seeing Sarja's scene.............. CryCryCryCryCryCry he was convincingly goodDay Dreaming................. you can actually feels his pain..Broken Heart.Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart......

darshana23smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I really want to see the rapport Kapil shares with all his costars...... we have seen him with Arjun-Bhavna........ but i want to know about Sonali, Susheela,Maruti,Damu,Alka & Albela..........

darshana23smiley121

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I really want to see the rapport Kapil shares with all his costars...... we have seen him with Arjun-Bhavna........ but i want to know about Sonali, Susheela,Maruti,Damu,Alka & Albela..........

sujju, we are nt even having a kaps segment and you think they ill give us kaps -sushila-sonali segment ? Disapprove

Maruti is blind, I agree thereAngry 

foret it, how come we stopped celebrating kaps Holi thinking? Big smile isnt it great that he finally spoke out about Anj again,,,for so may days there were hide and seek game going on....now one comment and our frustration ended,,,hope all articles come like this only

smiley121sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index