Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 75)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu diii........ a new promo of Chandni is on air........ lagta hai they left Sarja part incomplete......... and also looks like Chandu doesn't know about Sarja........ as he seems to be happy with Niru....... 

yeh kya beech mein threads open rakh dete hain?? I thought they will show something that Chandu comes to know about incident after coming back to home and he at least does something....... why they are so much interested to show Chandu running after Niru only leaving family aside??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

which interview??? are u talking about interview during "Nandini" track.... I remember that when they were holding each other's hand and camera was focused on them only........... But dont know if Kapil said something like this...............

Rather I remember their interview during Holi, with that "Swordfighting" sequence and Kapil was applying Anjali's sunscreen lotion... LOL
hehehe yes.....i remember that interview... LOL wasn't that the proudy interview...??WinkLOL
LOL

Kapil did say that he doesn't play holi and Anjali said she does..........Big smile

and about the love elementEmbarrassed......... i meant this articleSmile......... here Kapil is willing to do even that for AnjaliBlushing........

LOL
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Yup that "Proudy" interview only.......

Sujju, do you have link to interview u r talking about? I want to see it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu diii........ a new promo of Chandni is on air........ lagta hai they left Sarja part incomplete......... and also looks like Chandu doesn't know about Sarja........ as he seems to be happy with Niru....... 

yeh kya beech mein threads open rakh dete hain?? I thought they will show something that Chandu comes to know about incident after coming back to home and he at least does something....... why they are so much interested to show Chandu running after Niru only leaving family aside??

My thoughts exactlyShocked........ it's like only Sarja is truly concerned about the familyBroken Heart........and Susheela-Sonali are able to see that reality......... Cry   i think Maruti would have asked Susheela not to tell anything to ChanduAngry..........  but if that happens then i'll be unhappy about Susheela character too Crythat she didn't support her loyal sonOuchBroken Heart..........
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Yup that "Proudy" interview only.......

Sujju, do you have link to interview u r talking about? I want to see it
here you go......... it was there in Rosh thread of Kanjali interviews.........Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCU0kq5vFOM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks Sujju Hug

Watched that interview........... Kapil cant get rid of his habit to tease Anjali... here also she was irritated and he was continuously laughing...

Edited by darshana23 - 19 March 2011 at 6:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i feel Chandu will also fail in his exam......... as he'll be hit with the love affair phase.........  Maruti will be totally dejected that Damu has deserted them....... Chandu has also failed........ but his ego won't permit him to ask Sarja for help........ but our Sarja will emerge as a hero in this tiring times....... and Sarja has just said he won't come into the house....... he can always stay outside....... near his home.......... watching over his family like an angel..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasul

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
And that you know dii... that promo starts from last episode where Chandni are talking on the phone....... and their meeting at the bus stop in the morning .......  both are smiling........

but then didn't Chandu get even a hint of what could have happened at home......... ?? i'm sure there would have been tension in that environment......... maybe both Maruti-Damu were in drunken state they went to sleep with no guilty feelings....... Alka is useless......... Susheela-Sonali would have tried telling Chandu....... but Chandu in his lovey-dovey state........ entered tired and wanted to sleep[can't blame him]..........  but i'm not liking the fact they left it incomplete.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index