Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 72)

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
kapil was awesome!!!!!   whatever he does put his heart and soul into it ensuring the audience feels and connects  to his character be it rkab or pmmka.

HE IS THE BEST OF THE BESTBig smile

i wish sushila and sonali supports sarja Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hey Kaps updated his FB status,

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY & COLOURFULLL HOLI...........PLAY SAFE........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Coming to other part, I am failing to understand and connect to Niru's character. On one hand, when Albela shouted on her she got ready to file complain against Sarjaa. On other hand, when she got money she is showing tantrum to Albela that she doesn't wish to do anything as per his wish. Her behaviour goes same with Shardaa, Till the time she knew she got money, she fired back Shardaa saying she cant tolerate her behavior. Just next moment, she was soft and naive with Shardaa when she lost money. One day she takes promise from Vishwa that he will not do any troublesome act  in house. On another day, she herself is creating trouble....

I am not getting her nature in that sense, whether she is really strong or really naive. I just feel she bends her rule and her behavior as per her convenience. About Chandu, his feelings about Niru are pretty much clear. But Niru still seems to be blank. She only recalls Chandu when she is in need and not at any other moment........I guess right now only her father is priority for her and nothing else.

Darshu I totally agree with your abv post regarding Niru's character -  actually I dont know if it is Bhavana's acting or her character is meant to be that way -  bec the reason we dont feel any connect with her is because we dont feel any sympathy for her inspite of her situation....

Okay with her interaction with her father (who is a superb actor) but even there her acting I find really shallow as I dont feel any emotional connections in those scenes and this is entirely my POV
I am not doing any bashing here but trying to understand why there is absolutely no connect for me with Niru's character -Cry

Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Juna di, i feel its not bashing.. just expressing ur views in proper manner, the way it is expected on discussion forum...

As a woman, we should be able to connect to Niru's character first than anyone else in the serial. Probably same way, we can connect  to Sushila, Sonali, Alka, Shardaa...... We have each emotion associated with one of them. I mean whenever one of them comes to screen, we feel something about them and we know how will they behave. There that connection happens..... About Niru, I feel its still very much inconsistent though.........

Coming out of off topic discussion, Kaps has updated his FB status as expected............

Edited by darshana23 - 19 March 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Kapil's thought about Holi

Kapil Nirmal:
I don't like to play Holi. I love the festival but the idea of getting coloured isn't too appealing to me. They remain on your body for days thus the disinterest. But if I have to play I would play it with Anjali Abrol. I would like to dance with her on my all time favourite Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali from Silsila.

Edited by darshana23 - 19 March 2011 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Kapil's thought about Holi

Kapil Nirmal:
I don't like to play Holi. I love the festival but the idea of getting coloured isn't too appealing to me. They remain on your body for days thus the disinterest. But if I have to play I would play it with Anjali Abrol. I would like to dance with her on my all time favourite Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali from Silsila.

@Bold: I would just love it when and if they do EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
HeartDarshu thank u thank u and lots and lots of HugBig smile

Thank u dear love u for sharing all this info with all of us and we always like to hear kaps talk abt that someone dont weDay Dreaming

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

HeartDarshu thank u thank u and lots and lots of HugBig smile

Thank u dear love u for sharing all this info with all of us and we always like to hear kaps talk abt that someone dont weDay Dreaming

yes junadi, no doubt about it Big smile
BTW, applying that pink color on their pics to give holi effect is something i found very funnyLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index