Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 7)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

hehe diii not only flexing muscles.,........ but this time again  i'm hoping we get to see another shirtless encounter of Kapil flexing his muscles......... BlushingDay DreamingLOL after his intro part we were devoid of another sequence...... Broken HeartLOL

Shirtless sarja Embarrassed hai main mar jaawan sujjiEmbarrassed
Blushing 

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 March 2011 at 9:06am

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....
Usma kya huaEmbarrassed.......... you seem angry about something sweetieWink........ 

@ bold....... agree....... Big smile
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=usmrasul]muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....
[/quote

the lead (if u call him thatTongue) needs some lectures on acting and romancing. KN teach him a few things in romancing yaarTongueTongue sujji read her post on injustice to sarja. perfect reply to somebody's LOL

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 March 2011 at 8:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Usma kya huaEmbarrassed.......... you seem angry about something sweetieWink........ 
first i get mocked  for seeing serials (and the only reason i see is kaps ) and now i get to stand someone laughing when smbody says "kaps is parallel lead"... (oh really, hello, check the starting articles of PMMKA, they dragged us kanjalians by saying kaps is one of the leads lead , didnt they)......and all the same, apart from Sarje this serial is very dull.............
@ bold....... agree....... Big smile

you know what, if the story of Sarje doesnt get deep he will be more sidelined, and people will again think of him as a sterotyped goon....i dnt want that, better if he shows various different emotions in different part of the story..............

at the end, i wont say no offense because i mean to offend, hindi serials sucks because it always centers around either saari-jewelry or saah-bahu or this lovey-dovey youth saga which is going on between Chandu-Niru....never it managed to hold the depth of life,

Edited by usmrasul - 13 March 2011 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Uh Ho......... now i get it ..... thanks Lata diii.......

just read it....... Usma i agree with whatever you said dear...... but Arjun fans won't like it dear......  they will feel your comment is harsh....... i hope you understand what i mean....... especially your last para........
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Uh Ho......... now i get it ..... thanks Lata diii.......

just read it....... Usma i agree with whatever you said dear...... but Arjun fans won't like it dear......  they will feel your comment is harsh....... i hope you understand what i mean....... especially your last para........

sujji dont worry. let arjun fans learn a few harsh realities. if the channel thought that they can promote arjun as the lead and make the serial a hit then they are in for some harsh facts. no trps is not a good sign for any show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

first i get mocked  for seeing serials (and the only reason i see is kaps ) and now i get to stand someone laughing when smbody says "kaps is parallel lead"... (oh really, hello, check the starting articles of PMMKA, they dragged us kanjalians by saying kaps is one of the leads lead , didnt they)......and all the same, apart from Sarje this serial is very dull.............

aww agree with you totally........ Sarja is the life of the showDay DreamingBlushing....... with a mind of his ownEmbarrassed...... i felt when he proclaimed that he'll never say no to Chandu.Broken Heart..... i thought he'll always be that way.OuchCry....... but was so happy that he did not let Chandu's sugary sweet talks stop himWinkBig smile........ he succeeded in doing what he wanted to do with NiruStarClap....... although he's in for a shock Shockedwhen he gets to know that Niru was safe and she was rewarded with rs 10000/-LOLWink

you know what, if the story of Sarje doesnt get deep he will be more sidelined, and people will again think of him as a sterotyped goon....i dnt want that, better if he shows various different emotions in different part of the story..............

at the end, i wont say no offense because i mean to offend, hindi serials sucks because it always centers around either saari-jewelry or saah-bahu or this lovey-dovey youth saga which is going on between Chandu-Niru....never it managed to hold the depth of life,

That's the problem with shows of today.Cry..... they all get into Love story and saas bahu angleOuch...... and lose the actual plotBroken Heart..... but still i'm hoping that in this show there is no way sarja character can be sidelined.Blushing...... as he has proved he'll continue to be what he is actuallyClap...... whether chandu or any of his other family members like it or not.LOL.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index